Thursday, June 4, 2015

With the Gay-Rights Org HRC under SERIOUS CORRUPTION Charges Now -- Is It Time to EXPOSE Dean Hansell, Co-founder of GLAAD???


Drinking Coffee Gives You A Stronger Penis According To New Study http://instinctmagazine.com/post/drinking-coffee-gives-you-stronger-penis-according-new-study



>>> I ALREADY SENT THIS BY FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO DEAN HANSELL. He has BLOCKED my emails to ANY lawyer at Hogan Lovellshttp://www.hoganlovells.com/, and his assistant, May Chester turned HOSTILE to me.

Dean is NO LONGER a Denison University Trustee, so I can't DEMAND he immediately resign, but on QUICK GLANCE I noticed TWO ATLANTA CONNECTIONS serving as Trustees, ONE that might be seriously problematic: James L. Anderson ’85, B.A.
Senior Vice President, Communications - Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Atlanta, Ga.


And one I find HEARTENINGSusan V. Booth ’85, B.F.A., M.A.
Jennings Hertz Artistic Director – Alliance Theatre
Atlanta, Ga. (Alumni-nominated trustee - term expires 6/18)



>>> FIRST A CLARIFICATION:


Since Martin Jacobo -- whom I've called "Frenchy" -- waltzed back into my life about two weeks ago, MOST things have gone extremely well, both the work I hired him to do and the sex.


Martin Jacobo, 6' 11" me, Tanya (the common-law wife of Sonny -- Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto -- who can be read about in this APPROPRIATELY titled posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html), 


So in the background the last week, he and I have been in a FALSE CONSTRUCTION of his making, in which he pretended to be working a job in Nayarit State (home of MASSIVE CIA/EPISCOPAL CHURCH narco-trafficking -- as documented MANY times in this blog -- including license plates of cars CLAIMING to be associated with Episcopal Church, USA.



Dave Wilson lived with his wife down the street from me in Chacala, and worked with Arturo Padillo of Chac Mool Cafehttp://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/and the father-and-son Governors of Nayarit -- who have a Palace in the gated Chacalita section of Chacala.


Dave and his wife ADMITTED they worked for the Church, and I REALLY believe (intuitively), that Martin works for THIS Drug Mafia -- and Arturo claimed he now has to MURDER ME, last time I ran into him three months ago in a Puerto Vallarta cafe.


>>> ADDED LATER: For more than a day, I am NOT allowed by CIA/NSA temail this posting or the one before it to my list of ARTURO PADILLO-APPROVED White Supremacist Narco-Trafficking individuals and Supporters, who frequent his Chac Mool Cafe.

BUTI am allowed to email to my full list of 500regardless -- and multiply during the same time!!!


I will paste in all those email addresses below!!!


This Sunday, all kinds of elections happen in Mexico. Puerto Vallarta will get a NEW mayor, but I don't know if the Gov. of Nayarit is up this year. NO ALCOHOL SALES in the State of Jalisco for all of this Sunday!!!


Then he arrived at my door completely BY SURPRISE last night -- to deliver some "Herbal Bouquet" that I was running out of and despite having been paid partial for the alleged job, needed 300 pesos (about $19.00 USD -- the Mexican Peso continuing to sink compared to the Dollar), and promised it would be THREE TIMES what he brought before for 100 pesos.

So I fronted it, telling him that would be TOO MUCH and illegal to possess, so I told him we'd need to split it when he returned. Twenty minutes later, he arrived, claimed he could not come inside, and handed me a typical bag sold on the streets that was SMALLER than the earlier -- and LOWER QUALITY. It was still hermetically sealed, but does NOT have the usual Gang Seal, identifying which Drug Mafia handled it.

So I asked him WHAT ON EARTH caused him to LIE to me like that -- or at least NOT try to explain. He mumbled and ran off and I told him never to come back -- and just KEEP the drill he DID quickly admit to simply taking before!!!

I also spoke with my locally powerful landlord, so HE and his Patriot Friends knew EXACTLY what happened (this was a BOLD-FACED LIE on MY part -- but I DID speak with my landlord TODAY, as disclosed in the NEXT posting!!!) -- and to NEVER trust Martin Jacobo!!!


And I THREW OUT the herbs -- not trusting what it might be cut with.



This is NOT NEWS!!! I belonged to HRC (Human Rights Campaign), years ago -- until I saw they weren't exactly "kosher". But my CURRENT QUESTION is WHY my old friend Dean Hansell (who actually shared a bed with me for a month in an anti-poverty program back then), and helped me found the FIRST Gay Group at Denison University in 1972 -- then CO-FOUNDED GLAAD -- refuses to speak with me about a legal matter!!!



A "White Men's Club," the report calls HRC. HRC's top officials acknowledged the report's findings, pointing to more than 20 steps being taken to address the issues.
BUZZFEED.COM
Like · Comment · 



Dean Hansell of GLAAD


Compliments of my wealthy Kenan relatives and the Flaglers as well!!!

Like · Comment · 


Scott


EMAIL LIST OF CHACALA WHITE CRIMINALS:


bc@browncannon3.com,  allanh@sonic.net, andy@agavelab.com, chacmoolcafe@hotmail.com, barnard.sams@gmail.com, mjrbl@new.rr.com, bert@bert.com, sherri@farwestoutdoor.com, bkb1@roadrunner.com, laurabarr@roadrunner.com, bettbob@hotmail.com, rjtessari@gmail.com, carloslluch@verison.net, barraganlives@hotmail.com, chcourrier@hotmail.com, trinimoya2@hotmail.com, chacalaproperties@hotmail.com, dotjordan@gmail.com, ddouglas@unitedcommunities.com, nobhill@sbcglobal.net, blancamarquez2011@hotmail.com, amendef@hotmail.com, Jessica@jertberg.com, grimmarshall@yahoo.com, gpreston27@yahoo.com, hal_arnest@yahoo.com, Stephanie.arnest@gmail.com, hjkemue@yahoo.com, higear@bresnan.net, jnarrom@gmail.com, santiflores57@hotmail.com, chrmn@aol.com, j4hanna@gmail.com, patkrebs@comcast.net, ksadesigns@platinum.ca, jamesjdj@shaw.ca, hamsandy49@gmail.com, jorge70x7@gmail.com, reservations@majahua.com, joywatson@me.com, jcpadilla@covesa.com.mx, k_lawler@hahoo.com, kshecter@gmail.com, thornelance@gmail.com, markw@schomp.com, abbottm@platinum.ca, mayte376@yahoo.com, mdaly@lakefield.net, rivieranayarit@hotmail.com, nsavagesailor@gmail.com, omcasamagica@gmail.com, ejnewkirk@yahoo.com, paul@goswan.com, pablochacala@gmail.com, pepeboss@hotmail.com, hrgriffin@yahoo.ca, hochwave@comcast.net, brendarikn@yahoo.ca, surfingrealtor@hotmail.com, toddsinmexico@yahoo.ca, jeannehn@comcast.net, susanaescobido@gmail.com, vaughannt@extra.com.nz, wilfschamber@gmail.com





.

No comments:

Post a Comment