Saturday, July 25, 2015

Calling Out My Alma Mater, Denison University (or as we called it while students there in the early 1970s: "Den-o-Sin" University)!!!

20150724_pridesinthebag_photo_main_01

"Let’s be honest with ourselves for a minute, whether we’re hiking in Maine, motoring up Route 29 through Napa Valley, riding the ‘L’ in Chicago, strolling through NYC’s Financial District, or even taking in a hit show in London’s West End, Denisonians get extraordinarily excited to see people “repping” those familiar red and white letters proclaiming their Big Red pride."


1.

Scott Kenan Denison has no pride in ME, who founded the first gay group in 1972 with Dean Hansell, who went on to found GLAAD -- and NOW I am outing my mother as the nation's top NAZI, and my uber-wealthy Kenan relatives who founded UNC, Chapel Hill -- and gave Denison over $1,000,000.00 in 1974, and control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, etc., giving their personal money to the Ku Klux Klan, narco-trafficking Episcopal Church, and Republican Party, Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore' and the Sinatras who sold the Kenans BoA are my top allies -- but NOT WHITE SUPREMACIST, Republican Denison!!! So SCREW your Yankee Asses. I've offered MANY at Denison my story to share, and even your JEW-GONE BAD president (like JEW-GONE-BAD Sen. Richard Lugar, my TOP political hero in the late 1960s, when he was Mayor of Indianapolis, but went WAY downhill after that!!!http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../my-email-to...
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 


2.


Lena Ludwig Lapper changed her profile picture.
3 hrs · 
Like   Comment   


The reason I'm posting this is that I want to say that I have NO INTEREST in whether Joseph Herker apologizes for his slander of me, to me or not:



Joe Herker

Nor do I care if the other "Southern Baptist Turds" descended from Judith and Chuck Whitney do either. Christians just LIE to cover their hatred of God, so I leave them to stew in it.

And it is only FAIR to point out that Denison University is actually A BAPTIST SCHOOL!!! But being of the AMERICAN BAPTIST CONVENTION, they are far smarter and always KEEP UP APPEARANCES -- fooling fewer and fewer, today.


>>> SADLY, when I posted this (but had not yet emailed it out), this morning. Wendy Whitney BLOCKED ME!!!





ALSO from Wendy Whitney's FACEBOOK PAGE!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 min ·

Paid for by the Democratic Governors Association.
SECURE.DEMOCRATICGOVERNORS.ORG
Like   Comment   


3. I did NOT make it to services last night at the Reform Jewish Temple on my block, although I was invited a week ago (by an attending goy). I'm just OVER all religions, so hope to run into BETTER Jews on the street, instead.



Temple of Israel, Wilmington is the OLDEST Jewish place of worship in North Carolina, the building dating from 1875.


4. I was in bed before 10:00 last night, and up early enough today to watch CNN -- while it still showed CNN International.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT TAKE ON THE NEWS!!!

CNN IS ONLY NAZI IN THE USA!!!










Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment