Thursday, July 23, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS to the Patriots of Wilmington (and some other matters, as well -- Ronald Prescott Reagan will likely be next)!!!





  • Kristi Reed The CEO of a company that I worked for always used to say "perception is reality". I find this to be true today when reading the posts on FB. There are times when I don't understand how people cannot see what's right in front of them. Then, I have to remember, "perception IS reality" for them & I need to step back & not debate the issue.
    Like · Reply · 717 · 23 hrs
  • Terry Brennan There are 2 truths. Personal truth and universal truths. Universal truths are true for everyone. Personal truths are about perspective. Whatever you believe is true, IS true, for you. It is possible for two apparently contradictory truths to exist simultaneously in the same space.
    Like · Reply · 304 · 22 hrs


1.


MANY signs of improvement in Wilmington, lately!!! (Should I claim any credit due to my BLOGGING???)

Complaints from numerous residents Monday led the Brunswick County Board of Commissioners to...
STATEPORTPILOT.COM
Like   Comment   

>>> WHOOPS-A-DAISY!!! I posted the WRONG THANG, TWO nearby jurisdictions actually passed similar in the last couple of days!!!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·

WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Wilmington has become the latest city in the Carolinas to oppose offshore drilling for oil. The Wilmington City Council voted una
NCLAWYERSWEEKLY.COM|BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Like   Comment   

Also, it was Charlie Rivenbark who introduced this for vote -- REVERSING a previous ENCOURAGEMENT of this destructive activity, due to HUGE number of CITIZENS' COMPLAINTS. A couple of years ago, I reached Charlie on his cell phone AND HE REFUSED TO SPEAK WITH ME, his constituent. At the time, I chalked it up to his APPARENT DRINKING, he having a rough complexion, but NOW, I will find a more flattering photo. As I've said many times, I'm into HEALING, not punishments!!!



Charlie Rivenbark

2. Also, I am aware of the Wilmington Star News's coverage of the naming of Hugh MacRae Park -- and this is good. But the Star News will ALWAYS be an organ of CIA and Mexican Drug Mafia, and I won't be swayed from that until they RESTORE all 40 or 50 comments to this article online.

They covered it up when Wilmington Police MURDERED my friend Evan Fish -- because he knew too much about narco-trafficking -- not only of Wilmington people, but of those in Maine -- all connected by being supplied by Lee Gosney, my former co-worker of 18 years at www.pentagon-usa.com


Evan WAS a HOTTIE!!!






3. The elevator here at Carolina Apartments BLEW ITS MOTOR, and getting a new one and installing it will take about two weeks. It will then run FASTER -- YAY!!! (And I will be more FIT, by then, as well!!!)


>>> ADDED @ 4:06 PM, EDT: 

Scott Kenan I spoke with another resident a few minutes ago who heard from the elevator repair person that it is ONLY a broken motor to open the door on ONE floor. And SOMEONE is too cheap to fix it overnight, which could easily be done, but costs for a quick part. So NOW who do I believe and WHY would one of them want to lie -- or listen to poor sources. In any case, the main motor is FINE, will not be replaced, and nothing will run faster -- if true
Like · Reply · Just now


4.


NORTH CAROLINA "TRASH-HOLE CHRISTIANS" strike again!!! Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) abruptly pulled her bill to end a ban on fertility treatments for female veterans receiving care at VA hospitals from the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee after Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) attached amendments targeting Planned Parenthood and other family planning organizations.



Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) introduced a bill that would end a ban on fertility treatments for female veterans receiving care at VA hospitals, but on Wednesday,...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   

Yeah, I have problems with the FOUNDING of Planned Parenthood, too!!!




But the FACT IS, they have performed admirably for the most part, and whether caught selling fetus tissue or not, are to be COMMENDED for their service to women.

The hideous errors in this text suggest it is NOT real, but I've seen her White Supremacist Ideas many other places as well.

5..



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·


Cops got it right with the confederate asshole. Why is it they have so much darned trouble with unarmed black men?
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   

6.



Stanley Winborne on Mexican beach with iguana -- POSSIBLY, Mr. Tennessee Williams!!!

OK, the gig is UP!!! 

I have never actually been angry with Stanley, whose family once controlled 



I finally replaced my stolen camera -- and should soon have photos of the house Stanley grew up in -- when he was accustomed to riding around Wilmington in chauffeured limousines!!!

Stanley's family NECESSARILY made it impossible for us to continue our friendship -- since we are BOTH too smart and too informed and PATRIOTS!!!

7. 



This should be EXTRA WARNING to my relatives Joseph HerkerWendy Whitney, and Judith Whitney -- and ALL OTHERS, LIKE Ryan Lee Burris, who have spread LIES and SLANDER about me on Facebook, no???


A New York state appeals court ruling that Facebook can’t challenge search warrants seeking users' private account information was a stinging defeat for Internet privacy...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott





  • Christy Potter Claypoole OK is there some symbolic message here? Do I want to know?
  • Stanley Winborne Christy, I don't know. I found this crucufied penguin hanging on the wall in a public building in San Miguel de Allende. I think it is a miracle and we should probably start a new religion around this image. I'm thinking penguicostal Holiness

  • Would you like to get in on the ground floor?
    Stanley



.

No comments:

Post a Comment