Monday, July 13, 2015

Has a LOVE BOMB Fallen into My LAP???

460x

Perhaps, today, this image of the Colima volcano AGAIN erupting this weekend (with evacuations this time), is highly appropriate to express the dynamics of my last 24 hours: http://www.vallartadaily.com/people-evacuated-as-colima-volcano-spews-ash-and-lava/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+VallartaDaily+%28Vallarta+Daily%29


Readers will recall that when I lived in Colima, Colima, Mexico, May and June of 2010, I met Dr. Waldemar Salazar, who introduced me to the Governor of Colima State, and Dr. Salazar was the best friend of former Mexican President Carlos Salinas -- and not only did I promise him I would run the American Narco-Traffickers out of Puerto Vallarta, but this doctor told me how he had been called to a medical emergency at a Mafia Strong-House -- but everyone having fled, he examined the MANY blocks of white powder drugs as well as the freezers full of American $100.00 bills, taking enough to buy himself a brand new luxury car -- as well as a hand gun, leaving all the automatic weapons there.


Martin Lamb, whom I met in Colima, THOUGHT I had "Kenan Narco-Money" to launder, so in GREED, he got all excited and bragged how he launders MOST of George W. Bush's Narco-Money!!!


This posting ALSO has two brief stories about Dr. Salazarhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2014/12/rp-after-america-took-big-dump.html


>>> NOW, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS:


1. Yesterday, having gotten my apartment together enough, I spent a few hours on Kure Beach -- in front of one of the two motels that Deb Barratta and I stayed in before she was confined by her family to their protection. Deb is the person who walking across Snow's Cut Bridge, raised the suspicions of the unmarked CIA and New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies that she saw the mini-sub unloading powder drugs under the bridge, which led them to RAPE HER REPEATEDLY, drug her, then dump her screaming and fighting at The Oaks mental ward, which was MY HOME then, a place to protect me from Justin LaNassa's buddies who were cat-calling me a "child-molester" all over downtown Wilmington.

Jennifer Harjo had arranged for me to hide out there -- and have some testing done as well.


No one looks good in a Mug Shot, but Deb's job as a scientist was then paying her nearly $200,000.00 per year.



2. Then, getting home, I heard via a gay dating site from a man who has since completely occupied my time and attention -- the best possible mate for me since I met since Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, former Chief Protocol Officer on the US Embassy in Mexico City, and he was BY FAR the best in my life to that pointhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/beelzebub-be-after-my-husband-down.html

Anyway, I've got errands to run so will simply leave you with knowing we spent HOURS on the phone last night, leaving us BOTH discombobulated over the POSSIBILITIES. Without getting into details while all is "premature", I cannot resist revealing something of WHY I am on Cloud Nine and DIZZY right now!!!

He is an athletic science, philosophy NERD (like me), and a former college basketball star with multiple degrees, largely in religion -- and for years was Pastor of a Church of Christ congregation, which he has fairly recently abandoned for SPIRITUALITY.

His Profile from the dating site: 

Love older men with gentle old fashioned spirits. Sweet, educated, clean young man who LOVES life and all of its possibilities. I'm a huge nerd who LOVES science, video games, comics, movies, books, and philosophy. In short, I am enthralled with life and its constant wonders, and I find almost everything interesting. Laid back and easy to talk to as well. Willing to relocate and explore life with right person. Love good conversation and have a variety of interests that are too numerous to list here. I'm the nice guy next door.

A photo of him:



And goofing with some parishioners:




So now I need to run errands -- and will post more, later. ALL my projects are delayed for at least a day -- including exploring how best to bring charges against David Nash:




Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment