Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hilary Russell and Chuck Pritchard of Whale's Tale Cape May CAUGHT!!! / Kenan Name is HATED in Wilmington and Lower Cape Fear!!! / BOOK PUBLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


Joan Echevarria appears to also be known as Jo-Ann Echevarria-Myers of Cape May, NJ.


In 1976, my parents stayed at Jo-Anne's guest house in Cape May, while Hilary Russell's parents stayed in another guest house -- both part of what are known as the "Seven Sisters" of similar gingerbread Victorian homes in a row.


After our parents left town, Jo-Anne exclaimed ALL OVER CAPE MAY that Hilary's mother, Barbara Russell, told her with GREAT EXCITEMENT that Barbara told her that Hilary and I were GETTING MARRIED (but she wasn't supposed to tell anyone, yet).


EVERYONE in Cape May knew I was gay. My mother knew I was gay -- and so did Barbara Russell.


But Barbara Russell's husband was Special Assistant to the President of Sterling Drugs -- and my mother, on order of the LAST THREE CATHOLIC POPES is in charge of drug-addicting Americans so that they vote REPUBLICAN and the NAZI PARTY USA WINS!!!


NOW, I see that hackers have REMOVED my photos of Ken and Barbie Russell from both my computers, and Hilary was born in California, spent high school years in Norwalk, CT, but NEVER BEFORE had Catholic associations -- her mother being a STAUNCH Presbyterian!!!



This from Hilary's Timeline Page -- it was in specfics under "About" that all these showed plus Wildwood Catholic High (NJ).


And Hilary ALWAYS claimed she had lived in the MORE PRESTIGIOUS Westport, CT!!!


More on this after some news.


>>> SOME NEWS (of Wilmington, NC):



Deb was processed through the jail on false charges -- so she could be committed involuntarily to the Oaks Mental Ward.

1. On my way to Kure Beach (which I think of as Deb Baratta Beach, as she and I stayed there a couple of times -- after Deb was GANG-RAPED by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies and CIA -- in unmarked cars -- after they thought she had seen them receiving the powder drugs from a mini-sub under Snow's Cut Bridge, summer of 2011 -- for details see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/naturally-i-must-carpet-bomb-corrupted.html today. 


Thomas S. Kenan III is on right, while his step-mother Betty (Price) Kenan is in center with puppy.

I stopped several places and also on the beach, talked with several dozen people -- and they ALL knew of the WHITE SUPREMACIST CRIMES and Episcopal Church narco-trafficking of Thomas S. Kenan III -- and all knew of the Kenans controlling Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, and much of Coca-Cola, etc.

MOST knew that churches are now HEAVILY into narco-trafficking and agree that having come to worship money instead of Jesus/God, so too CHEAP to give enough to sustain their churches, and so they felt FORCED to get into Narco-Trafficking -- this is a CHRISTIAN problem, primarily, although some Christians are actually decent people, the rest naive -- like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

Most also knew that the Kenan Family with First Presbyterian, Wilmington, caused the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, leading to all the Jim Crow Laws -- and now Trayvon Martin, etc.

100% of these people appeared to be unmixed White Race, most were middle class with a few wealthy or struggling.

MOST warned me that I will be killed and it will be set up as an accident -- others that I would be set up to go to jail on another FALSE CHARGE.


Jenny McCracken's photo on Facebook is actually labeled "Tamira Blakeman" -- which Jenny REFUSED to explain.

Given that the apartment manager told me that my neighbor told a COMPLETELY different story about the elevator motor than Jenny was told by her -- Jenny McCracken, the beer-guzzling, Lesbian, devout Mormon, who is the sister of a New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputy, and she ALWAYS has small amounts of marijuana that she sells -- maybe JENNY will try to set me up in some kind of STING, no???

Once when Jenny and I had STRONG WORDS, she came back to apologize (and we made up temporarily), but then I found a small packet of marijuana between my seat cushions she had sat on. Maybe it was a Peace Offering, maybe a practice run on how to set me up. But she never came around looking for "what had been lost", and I assure you, the evidence has been DISPOSED OF!!!

>>> NOW BACK TO CAPE MAY:


Chuck Pritchard (Denison class of 1972 and best friend of Ernie Kelly, the close aide to Super-Corrupted Sen. Ted Stephens -- Republican of Alaska, who right before all the Ethics Charges hit him, died mysteriously in a plane crash), Hilary Russell-Pritchard, Colin Pritchard, and Travis Pritchard. Notice they pose with a photo of George W. Bush.

Today, amazed that my emails to info@whalestalecapemay.com have ALL been coming back -- but up to a day after I send them and for the past week, I checked their website, www.whalestalecapemay.com, and IT was down, so i called the store and was told they knew they had had no email for several days, but no idea the website was also down. She checked and verified that it was down for her too, but said Travis Pritchard handles all that and he is out of town for some time.

Knowing Chuck and Hilary would NOT take my call, I called Phil Dietz and his wife Sue Hobbs, who always supplied Whale's Tale with specimen shells since our beginning days.


Sue Hobbs Specimen Shells of Cape May, NJ was one of the many dealers in attendance at the 2012 Philadelphia Shell Show & Festival's International Shell Market.  A favorite among shell artists, Sue Hobbs Specimens Shells carries hard to obtain sea corals (such as small pieces of  pink Stylaster coral shown above) as well as tiny shells for use in delicate shell work. 


STRANGELY, Sue has no business listing in Cape May, but I just filled out a form to ASK for her email address, which has been VERIFIED that it has been sent to her.

I asked if she would testify against Chuck and Hilary in Court.

Stay tuned!!!


Anyway, Sue's husband Phil said they have had NOTHING to do with Whale's Tale or Chuck and Hilary in a while, but offered no details.

I called my mother in Raleigh, to tell her of these mysteries -- and that several from Cape May including a newspaper reporter, have contacted me to say that most people in Cape May KNEW that Chuck and Hilary WITH MY PARENTS' HELP screwed me royal when I was forced out of Whale's Tale (although I'm now glad it happened).

I also confronted Mom with the fact of Barbara Russell being CONVINCED that she had made a deal with Mom that Hilary and I were to be married, which was absurd, but makes POLITICAL SENSE.

And I AGAIN confronted her with the FACT that I had asked her sisters-in-law if they had ever seen Mom's plates with Swastikas -- that Mom always claimed she inherited from HER mother, and they were too old to be related to Adolph Hitler. Mom's brothers were already dead, but their WIVES would have noticed SWASTIKAS, no???

Both Aunt Pat and Aunt Jeane said they had never seen anything like it, period.


Then Mom VIOLENTLY hung up on me -- LOL!!!

Well, I ALSO FOUND my manuscript of my experience of dealing with what I then TOO believed was Bipolar Illness, and depending on how much work it needs, I SHOULD have another book up on Amazon for sale soon.

This should be WELCOME to my adversaries -- and maybe it will contain something they can FINALLY COMMIT ME ON!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment