Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm NOT an Evangelical Christian, but LATELY, I've Been Going "from Glory to GLORY"!!!

CONFEDERATE FLAG SOUTH CAROLINA

At least they are called to TRY to think, no??? Some seem to be actually DOING thathttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/08/confederate-flag-south-carolina_n_7757044.html



>>> READERSHIP OF MY BLOG(S) ROSE ENORMOUSLY, YESTERDAY


1. I had HOPED to simply "forget" Ryan Burris, but I think Wilmingtonians are INTERESTED in our peculiar exchange of words. While UNFAIR to Ryan (because so many "Old Guard" in Wilmington try to operate with the same verbal tricks), Ryan IS the one who kept engaging, so he could hardly call ME a stalker, but the whole thing WAS getting dangerously close to harassment -- and readers and others can JUDGE who was harassing whom!.

And although there were LOTS of additional exchanges between Ryan and me and with some of his friends chiming in, this is what was added AFTER I said I would block him, but before I actually did:


   
Todd Stuart Hales
July 8 at 5:54pm
Didn't the Drug Dizzy-Gays close at Spring Fling once? If not that's an awesome band name(and I "Liked" that comment.)


Ryan Lee Burris mentioned you in a comment.
Ryan wrote: "Lord have mercy.. Scott Kenan obviously is off of his medication..."

   
Ryan Lee Burris
July 8 at 5:56pm
I've never felt so important beforenever had a stalker before either...


Considering that Ryan knows from our many previous discussions as well as my blog, I was taken OFF medications in 2008 by my doctor who said in eight years, she had NEVER seen me showing or telling any signs of Bipolar, this is CONSCIOUS LYING to BESMIRCH MY REPUTATION!!! I will still AVOID bringing charges against Ryan Burris:


slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"
verb
  1. 1.
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms:defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libelsmear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirchtarnishtaint
    informalbadmouth, distrash
    formalderogate
    "they were accused of slandering the minister"

This is PRECISELY the "illogic and lies" that former Senator Thom Goolsby often used with me in 2011, as well as David Nash http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/after-speaking-with-david-nash-tonight.html -- in COURT and in person, but not in emails -- Justin LaNassaPatrick Stansbury (http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html), and even Colin Hamilton of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/the-strange-journey-of-scott-kenans.html


NOW have to believe that since David Nash DOES still visit Costello's Piano Bar frequently -- even though he sold it (I had THOUGHT to divorce himself of the Drug Mafia CORRUPTION that was there in 2011 -- but I see NO SIGNS of it now) -- and so do Ryan and his betrothed, now, Wes, who also performs there, that they ALL WORK TOGETHER to protect Drug Mafia operations in Wilmington.

Anyway, Ryan is now BLOCKED, and next week I will get SERIOUS about bringing charges against Mr. Nash.


And I'd soon like answers on WHY such a "non-logical-thinker" is THIRD VICE CHAIR of the County Democratic Party!!!


2. "Testosteroni" did NOT respond in words or with the financial support he has PROVEN over 3.5 years (sending me more than $35,000.00 USD over that time -- and previously ALWAYS more than I need), but since I FIRMLY decided to move back to Wilmington he has gotten so NASTY with me -- claiming that in trying to cajole him into fulfilling his PROMISES IN WORDS and WRITING -- proven by his 3.5 years of ALWAYS providing -- is ME trying to EXTORT money from him.


ex·tor·tion
ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    synonyms:blackmailshakedown
    formalexaction
    "arrested on a charge of extortion"

Trying to get someone who has COMMITTED to financial support and has a LONG track record of it -- to HONOR his commitments is NOT extortion -- or every mortgage lender and credit card company would be in JAIL!!!




ONE Jfaulk Hats SATISFIED customer!!!


Well, his HAT STORE for THUGS is still online: http://www.jfaulkhats.com/

2. Oh well, I've got LOTS to do today, again, so will cut this posting short and blog about the other TRIUMPHS, later (if still applicable -- LOL!!!)


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment