Friday, July 24, 2015

Mistaking the Identity of District Attorney Benjamin R. David's "Suck Bud" (and Former Occasional Gardener)!!!


"DeWayne Joseph Hall", as listed a week ago when he was arrested, by the NARCO-TRAFFICKING-PROTECTING Wilmington Star News in their "Mug Shots" listings.



Is ACTUALLY "Dewain Joseph Hall", as listed in New Hanover County Detention Center listings!!!


1. Dewain DENIED that he was the person in 2011 who claimed to work part time for the District Attorney Ben David, whose wife, Stephanie David, told him that Ben couldn't SLEEP -- due to his troubles from "Scott Kenan".

2. First, I'd like to disclose that my benefactor, "Testosteroni", complimented me on how HANDSOME the juicy Mr. Hall who "comes in quarts" (see for details: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2015/07/rp-today-i-rode-michael-jordan-freeway.html?m=1), is -- but I explained that the Mug Shot -- shot in tension -- does him NO JUSTICE!!!

3. It is no secret on the street that Ben David is a BIG SUCKER, and his former long-term lover, Lee, was VERY fit and handsome -- and I had NO IDEA Lee was gay, until he told me he was Ben's Lover. Then, a couple of weeks later, I ran into Lee who showed off his late-model pick-up truck that Ben David had bought him (with Narco-Money???), to LEAVE TOWN PERMANENTLY, after I blogged thishttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html.

Lee was GRATEFUL for my expose' -- because it got him out of a TRAP OF SEX!!!

4. So MY question is WHY is there the mistaken first name, confusing anyone trying to research, and WHY, considering Dewain's LONG rap sheet of thefts and burglaries -- that he was honest with me about -- does he have such a TINY BOND???

5. Dewain NEVER disrespected me or my property, and was HIGHLY civil when he stayed in my apartment, although I will NOT front the $200.00 cash needed to make his bond, I would not fear him at all, if he gets out.

6. In that spirit, I called the jail today, to find out what my legal obligations regarding his few changes of clothing and his nice trail bike, that he left here are. The female Deputy explained that I could do with them what I wanted and that the Sheriff's Department could NOT take them.

So now I have a bike with a flat that I do not fit on -- to sell or give away (to the juiciest seeker???) -- LOL!!!




Thomas S. Kenan III


>>> CHANGING SUBJECTS ENTIRELY, these two postings concern an ACTUAL DEWAYNE, the one who SHRUNK "Flager System" to only http://www.thebreakers.com/, but was FIRED by Thomas S. Kenan III, after he KNOCKED UP A LATINO CHAMBERMAID!!!


DeWayne filled me in with TONS OF DETAILS about the "hidden dealings" of my wealthy Kenan relatives -- and KNEW "Uncle Jimmy" (the late James Graham Kenan of Atlanta), who had helped ME in 1990!!!

https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan/posts/463585930345970?comment_id=5025656&offset=0&total_comments=7

https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan/posts/239922029473722

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment