Monday, July 27, 2015

My Email to Episcopal Bishop of North Carolina Michael Curry (and an old report on calling Betty Kenan, including her HOME PHONE NUMBER)!!!


Truth be told, Betty Kenan has NEVER given money to Republican Politicians -- ONLY to Democrats!!!


Read this, while I write to Bishop Michael Curry, then after I email it to him, I'll post it here below. I am NOT writing to the head of the North Carolina NAACP until tomorrow -- since he's busy today with a MORAL MONDAYS protest!!!


Scott


>>> COMPLETED AND SENT (and received by three at Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina, 3:25 PM, EDT):


Dear Bishop Curry,

Please have a seat and know that although my claims might sound shocking (I’ve never known a black person to be stupid about politics, so for the purposes of this email, I’ll assume you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO when you replace Bishop Schori this fall).

My name is Scott David Kenan and I now live in Wilmington, NC, after FIVE YEARS of Political Exile in Mexico – interrupted by 1.3 years In Wilmington when the Republican/Democrat Drug Mafia threw me in jail on eight false charges, and the nut-house twice on false charges, also.

Additionally, I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams and can PROVE IN COURT that the Episcopal Church, USA, with help of the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard University for Sewanee – exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us they would do at Jean Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982. Others still alive can testify to this as well – and the actual apparent murderer, John Uecker, has all but admitted it to me as well.

You could call him on his land-line, 212-580-8184, or his cell phone, 973-234-6185, to verify this.

You can call my financial benefactor, "Testosteroni", to verify much as well: 212-866-XXXX.

Also, my mother has been confirmed many times to be America’s TOP literal NAZI, and she can confirm much too: 919-231-3337.

I direct you to my blog for more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com.

For the moment, I will tell you that your Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, now Head of Theology at The University of the South, but was the Arch-Bishop of Atlanta when several disgruntled Sewanee alumni who are lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama, contacted ME after reading my blog – to say that Bishop Alexander was then using the Walter Dakin Fund (Tennessee Williams’s estate, renamed for his grandfather, an Episcopal priest), to COVER for the HUGE fall in alumni donations when Sewanee was FORCED by “Political Correctness” to ditch the Episcopal Confederate Mace – only in 2005!!!:


I tried to find out more, by emailing Bishop Alexander – then 25 – 30 of his subordinate Bishops in the Old South, and NONE of them responded – except that Sewanee’s lead attorney, Donna Pierce, threatened me with a Libel Lawsuit – which she never made good on, due to my telling the truth.


Then, I was entirely BLOCKED at Sewanee’s server so I could email no one there at all. I attempted to get a response from current prelate Schori, but she REFUSED to respond – as did her legal department. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2015/04/rp-making-peace-with-episcopalian.html

BUT, the good news for YOU, Sir – and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH – is that I have ALSO called and emailed Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust, who had NO INTEREST in changing this – nor did ANY of the Harvard Trustees, all of whom I ALSO contacted – due to HYPER-RACIST Thomas S. Kenan III’s (of Chapel Hill), MONEY he gives to Harvard and his association with former Duke University President, “Old Goat” Nanerl Keohane, NOW a Harvard Trustee.

Although I was born, raised, and educated a YANKEE, I recently tested 55% Southerner and 45% Yankee, so GIVE MY BLESSING to YOU – a black man (and presumed Southerner), soon in charge of Episcopal Church, USA, to KEEP IT ALL for your own purposes.

When Tennessee Williams died, his estate was valued at $10,000,000.00, but Sewanee has grown it to $1/3 BILLION (according to those alumni lawyers in 2009 at the BOTTOM of the Recession), and I guess nearly a BILLION dollars, now.

Tom Williams is DEAD and doesn’t care anymore, and I am his closest “Spiritual Heir”.

And if you don’t mind my saying so, I prefer black men in bed – not only because they are GREAT lovers and nicely equipped for my giant 6’ 11” self, but because I even LIKE that “characteristic black smell”.

That’s it for now, but since I live in Wilmington, now, I would be more than happy to drive out to where you are and meet with you and perhaps others, in person.

Thanks – and continue to “Live within God”, as they say!!!

Scott David Kenan
910-XXX-XXXX cell

Some of my accomplishments are in the center of this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/07/after-my-long-meeting-last-night-with.html

Some of what I’ve had to endure at the hands of your Church and the US Government. This email was prevented from reaching the Center, either by the CIA or NSA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment