Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Email to the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation and Gov. Pat McCrory -- sent via secured server:





Dear Official of the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I now live in Wilmington, NC, after living the last three years in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – until Drug Mafia tried to kill me twice in one week, and the next week, broke into my car, placing what proved to be a fake bomb in it, but when PV Police came out to investigate, THEY were part of the problem, so I quickly moved back to Wilmington.

Because of a unique set of circumstances, I have extraordinary information about narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington, Atlanta, GA, and Puerto Vallarta, and I was in 2010 held hostage five times by Drug Mafia in both Jalisco and Nayarit states of Mexico (once with armored vehicles and machine guns), but am smart enough to have eventually snuck out each time, often with photos and names.

I first fled to Mexico in spring 2010, after Col. Dottie Newman (retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell -- a close friend of mine then in Atlanta), told me I would have to flee the country after the Republican Party tried to commit me to a mental institution five times in one month with the help of my immediate family, from whom I am now ENTIRELY estranged, because I knew too much about their narcotics operation in Stone Mountain, GA where I then lived.

Indeed, in 1990, I had seen how massive amounts of narcotics were funneled through Stone Mountain Park (two blocks from my house of many years, then), and removed in Inland Seafood and Sysco Systems food delivery trucks – I even followed one to see drugs handed out to about two dozen distributors at a Krystal fast food restaurant on Memorial Drive. Foolishly, I then tried to report it to then Congressman Newt Gingrich as well as CNN HQ – on paper – not then knowing that BOTH were intimately involved, as was someone I left a third copy (of three reports that I still actually have possession of), with at the Jimmy Carter Center.

Former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, whose Atlanta apartment I was invited to twice, seemed to be the architect in 1990, I later learned, working under my parents, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, 92 years of age, but of firm mind. Mom got her orders from Pope Francis as well as the previous three Catholic Popes, and we were raised with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings -- for a few years, across the street from Coach Lou Holtz – and for his help, Mom got him his dream job at Notre Dame, where she also got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish – until his daughter married a Jew, and Mom had his wealth removed and forced him to a VA hospital, now closed, in Lower Mississippi, where he was made to take double strength Lithium Carbonate on a false diagnosis, guaranteeing chemically-induced Diabetes, which he painfully died of.

I am in possession of Mom’s hand-written notes that this would work from BEFORE that time.


I am connected as well to two Presidents and one Governor of Mexico but trust only the Mexican Army and Marines, and I was LONGEST debriefed by one of the Marines Officers who hands-on captured “El Chapo” Guzman a couple of years ago.

I also met Gen. Russel Honore’ at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, who knew all about the Stone Mountain operation, and I continue to feed him facts. The Creek Indians on a reservation in Alabama knew much of what I know – as well as the Border Agent when I crossed back into the USA – and a publisher’s rep of the largest publisher in the South, who contacted me at the Williams Festival..

I was the last assistant to Mr. Tennessee Williams, and in fact, at a party on January 11, 1982, Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee that the Episcopal Church, particularly Sewanee, with help of the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI planned to kill him and steal his estate from Harvard – which they actually did – and I can probably prove that in a Court of Law. Others now alive also can corroborate this.

John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman was Tennessee’s last lawyer and I knew him well enough. He authorized not only Tennessee’s murder on behalf Sewanee and the CIA, but also that of John Lennon, to financially benefit his then brother-in-law, Paul McCartney, and with the info I sent the British Government, they opened, about two months ago, an investigation into the CIA murder of Lennon, which the CIA has kept out of the US Press.

My parents were instrumental in setting Wilmington up as the now largest import port of narcotics when they lived here in the 1980s and 90s. And when I tried to live here 2011 into 12, District Attorney Ben David, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, Sheriff McMahon, Police Chief Evangelous, and Republican Judges Criner, Noecker, and Hogston broke many laws, having me in jail five times on eight false charges.

They even committed me to The Oaks mental ward falsely twice, but my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, made a deal with Mr. David that if I left the state for at least a year (since he had NO evidence and I had broken no laws), he would clear my record – which he DID do after a year, after I fled back to Mexico.

But is it NOT illegal for a D.A. to so punish an innocent person???

I was inspired to write you tonight after hearing Gov. McCrory on TV speak about the problems with Drug Mafia in North Carolina – and his determination to BEAT THEM, and I am NOT partisan, so can work with anyone who is honest.

Because of my extensive knowledge, it would be best to meet with investigators in Raleigh – I have learned the hard way to trust NO officials in Wilmington except Mayor Saffo and Elizabeth Redenbaugh (who like me has a Kennedy connection). Even the head of the DEA and Coast Guard Drug Interdiction in Wilmington in 2011 were part of the problem.

For a short summary of my legal troubles, please see an email that the CIA or NSA prevented from reaching its intended recipient, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html

A list of some of my other accomplishments can be seen in my report of an investigator actually stationed in the Middle East, but who debriefed me in Wilmington recently for two hours: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/after-my-long-meeting-last-night-with.html

Please do not take this personally, but I have learned that at 6’ 11” and an easy target for assassins, it is best that I be completely public, since I CANNOT hide – in initial contact, so I will post this on my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, mirrored at http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx, as well as email it to my 500 contacts, largely in the US Press, as published here, but always changing: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-current-list-of-500-email-recipients.html.

If there is reward money, I would happily accept some, but I do not require it. My entire life savings was tricked from me by Mexican Drug Mafia, and I lived homeless most of late 2010 into 2012, but got on Disability then and have also been helped by the very generous person in New York City, whom I refer to in my blog as “Testosteroni” or “Testo”.

I must ask that you reply to me within three business days, even if you decide you will NOT debrief me. Too many never get what I send them, so I need to know that you have. I will also copy Gov. McCrory through his secured server.

I look forward to – if not stopping drug trafficking – at least divorcing it from various levels of Government, which it so unfortunately has corrupted beyond most people’s ability to comprehend.

I should warn you that my blog is full of ANGER and intemperance, because of what I’ve had to deal with, as well as word-beatings of Christians – but by that I only mean of FAKE Christians who do not live like the Jewish Jesus taught us to live. Much narco-trafficking is done by both the Episcopal Church, USA and Conservative or Evangelical Churches, especially – but directed by the Catholic Popes.

I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Let’s CLEAN UP our Beloved North Carolina – even setting an EXAMPLE for the rest of Our Beloved Nation!!!

Thanks,

Scott David Kenan

.

No comments:

Post a Comment