Friday, July 24, 2015

The Jokers Run WILD!!! It is TIME to Surprise DRUG TEST All in Law Enforcement in Wilmington at least Twice per Year and by SURPRISE!!!


I certainly HOPE that Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous is no longer smoking CRACK daily -- like a friend of mine in 2011 claimed he did in the guy's uncle's CRACK HOUSE.


One of my earlier reports on this -- and if UNTRUE, Chief Evangelous would have brought LIBEL charges against me AGES ago, no??? http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-support-health-terrorism.html






Chris Rogers

My report of Evangelous's and Ben David's PAYING Christopher Wright Rogers and his girlfriend Cindy Beatty (who were freeloading in my house I actually rented in 2011 for a few months), Wilmington Police Department and District Attorney Ben David actually BROKE THE LAW doing this as Cindy and Chris STOLE materials from my files to give to Police!!!


A Detective Egerton and Det. Mark Beguhl ADMITTED TO ME that this had been done -- and I have their business cards in my files, still -- LOL!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/finally-my-side-of-my-troubles-with.html



AND DON'T FORGET, it was some local rockers I met in 2011, who claimed their band was playing on Pleasure Island http://www.pleasureislandnc.org/, when brothers Ben and John David ran up to them drunk, demanding to know where they could get "cocaine and pussy".


OK, true that no self-respecting or even self-DISrepecting man or woman (including Jon David) would allow Dr. Menke to sit on his/her lap!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/court-telephone-directory-bladen-county.html




MORE nonsense from the beer-guzzling, devout Mormon, who claims her brother is a "Sheriff" of New Hanover County -- probably meaning a "Deputy". I have NO IDEA if he protects narco-trafficking too, since I have no idea his name.

My best guess of what actually happened is that the apartments manager, constantly busy and running, simply said that "a" or "the" motor burned out and it would take two weeks to replace it. Then Jenny got into all kinds of FANTASY about what that might mean -- and CANNOT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN FACT AND FICTION in her Mormon-trained MIND!!!


  • Scott Kenan I spoke with another resident a few minutes ago who heard from the elevator repair person that it is ONLY a broken motor to open the door on ONE floor. And SOMEONE is too cheap to fix it overnight, which could easily be done, but costs for a quick part. So NOW who do I believe and WHY would one of them want to lie -- or listen to poor sources. In any case, the main motor is FINE, will not be replaced, and nothing will run faster -- if true
    Like · Reply · 19 hrs
    • Jenny McCracken Glad to hear that Scott Kenan. The property manager discussed it with me briefly three days ago. Glad it's not as bad as anticipated.
      Like · 17 hrs
    • Scott Kenan Too bad you were incapable of reporting things HONESTLY --and now make light of your lies (or simple ignorance)!!! I bet you are a religious person, no??? To report the main motor was out, and after its replacement the elevator would run FASTER, is an example of how COMPLEX a liar you are -- or spreader of others' lies. Take your pick.
      Like · 1 hr · Edited

>>> ADDED @ 1:11 PM, EDT:



  • Today
  • Jenny McCracken
    12:45pm
    Jenny McCracken


    Hey Scott. While I enjoy our conversations and even debatable exchanges, I don't post, nor allow conversations, of religion or politics. It's just the way I want my page to be. Don't be afraid to post other things if you'd like. Thanks, Jen
  • Scott Kenan
    1:10pm
    Scott Kenan


    I have a DIFFERENT point of view toward these things, so I post what I feel is appropriate and am not a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN (if Mormon actually qualifies as Christian), like you. TOO MANY residents here have now come forward to tell me of your HATEFUL ACTIONS in the name if Jesus Christ (often while you are DRUNK on beer) -- and all the POLYGAMIST MORMON SAINTS!!!

    • Jenny McCracken
      1:39pm
      Jenny McCracken


      Good thing I don't drink anymore huh?


AND THEN SHE BLOCKED ME -- LOL!!!


IN NO WAY WORTHY OF A REPLY (but an example of how DEVILS attempt to distract me. Next week I MUST get going with suing David Nash, or I will not move forward financially as quickly as I SHOULD)!!!


Chris Hardy chrishardy0504@gmail.com

7:10 PM (16 hours ago)
to scott.kenan
You look nice and charming, to be honest, I can't pass your page without saying HELLO to such a handsome man like you. I am really very sorry if my message upsets you, but i just can't stop looking at your profile on Facebook.

I wanted to add you up on Facebook but my account on Facebook is compromised. I am really sorry if this message upsets you.

My name is Chris Hardy, I am from George town, Texas, USA, close to Heritage center, i am gay and what about you?


1. Well, everyone's Facebook Page is COMPROMISED, so that means nothing at all.






"Chris Hardy" of or near Georgetown, Texas, CANNOT BE FOUND on the internet -- although that Heritage Center CAN be found. Either he is a CIA ROBOT and not real -- or he's a CRIMINAL in hiding. ALL others can be found with simple searching.

And WHO among even my most casual readers cannot tell if I'm straight or gay???






Scott

.


No comments:

Post a Comment