Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Just Realized: "Christine Hitchens" Has Given Me TONS of Court Quality PROOF that She Is ACTUALLY Jennifer McCracken . . .


Look: Dewain Joseph Hall -- who NEVER "done me wrong", and is the former part-time gardener to District Attorney Benjamin R. David (who also likes/liked to "suck his always-full cock" -- as they say), has now been CONVICTED and SENTENCED!!!


Either Tomi Matheson had his bike cut off and disposed of at the curb -- or it was picked up as evidence of "Stolen Property", but I STILL have his clean clothes, and will save them until his release -- expected mid-January, 2016.


I can FEEL "Testosteroni's" JEALOUSY!!!




>>> NOW HERE IS THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCE OF "CHRISTINE HITCHENS" BEING JENNIFER MCCRACKEN:


1. Considering that she sent SEVEN comments to this blog AFTER I closed it to simple posting (equivalent of "letters to the editor" of a newspaper), and she got notice that I had to approve each one before posting or trashing:

She was legally and effectively contacting me PERSONALLY -- VIOLATING THE TEMP RESTRAINING ORDER THAT SHE TOOK OUT AGAINST ME!!!

There is no emergency -- and government offices are CLOSED until Monday -- when I will file charges and have her ARRESTED!!!


I do not know if this is a Misdemeanor or a Felony.


2. As I said before, Anthony Carmichael moderated his words about me for Court -- but I also caught him outside these apartments a few nights ago, acting HIGH on METH, or similar (and he HAS lost most of his teeth to SOMETHING, no???).

If he passes a drug test (everything illegal, NOT counting marijuana against anyone), I'm cool with his remaining here and not being prosecuted.

3. Tomi Matheson is LOVED by all, here, and all seem to understand that George Cutter SOMEHOW forces her to WORK LIKE A SLAVE

Without further comment, I prefer to simply FREE HER of this invisible bond. NO hard feelings!!!

And BTW, she was CORRECT -- I misunderstood, and it appears the residents of apartment 62 moved out TODAY!!!

4. I am NOT PRIVY to George Cutter's motivations for harassing me -- so I leave that to GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATORS. 


THE CRISIS IS OVER.


Scott


"The population of Orleans Parish, La., in one example, was 8.9 percent enslaved. Places that were rural but were located in mountainous areas devoid of plantations were similarly light-shaded: The people of Harlan County, Ky., were 2.3 percent enslaved.

"Meanwhile, a dark belt of counties bordering the Mississippi River held more than 70 percent of their residents in slavery, with Tensas Parish, La., at 90.8 percent and Washington County, Miss., at 92.3 percent."


This map, made by the U.S. Coast Survey in 1861 using census data from 1860, shows the relative prevalence of slavery in Southern counties that year.
SLATE.COM
Like   Comment   


From
North Carolina NORML
11 mins ·

Marijuana residue in your trashcan is enough evidence to issue a search warrant in your home. Police can test for trace amounts of cannabis this way both randomly and legally. There was a recent case, in another state, involving a no-knock raid due to a homeowner's positive test for THC in his trash receptacle. 
Upon hearing his door being broken down at 4 am, he rushed to address the commotion, was immediately shot in the head, and killed by the offending SWAT team.
http://www.journalnow.com/…/article_749c60a8-4a3e-5a39-9002…

Winston-Salem police have arrested five people on drug-possession charges after investigators found about 43 pounds of marijuana, two guns, various...
JOURNALNOW.COM
Like   Comment   



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·

In the "cradle of Islam," a growing number of people are quietly declaring themselves nonbelievers
WWW.SALON.COM|BY CARYLE MURPHY
Like   Comment   


“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Like   Comment   







.

No comments:

Post a Comment