Sunday, August 30, 2015

Now That Psycho-Jenny Has Stopped Yelling at my Door (for now, anyway), Life Continues, Semi-Un-Distracted!!!


Surprising to me, "Psycho-Jenny" is quite a character in underground mythology (or similar)!!!




991,993 Views
The Head of Franz Kafka by David Černý in Prague.
www.artFido.com/popular-art
Like   Comment   

Before, these animated images transfer and animate on this blog, but this one might not, so click to see the most AMAZING representation of Franz Kafka's head (if you don't know who Kafka was, LOOK HIM UP!!!).


When Jennifer McCracken first filed for the Restraining Order against me nearly a month ago, and got "ex parte", meaning it was in effect BEFORE any hearing on it -- due to the lies she presented in it, neither she NOR I realized it did not work in both directions -- or at least her in-person behaviors suggested she did not know that, because she never tried to harass me (or communicate with me in person), and the one time we crossed paths, we did so without incident of any kind.

But when I found out it was only ONE WAY, I realized that she could legally harass me verbally to her heart's content. I learned this from a lawyer I'd met on the street, and I did blog about meeting him, but NOT his full advice (the one who did NOT mention I could get one in reverse, but instead said the ONLY option I had was to flee town if she was that evil). So I did NOT blog about that as she was NOT verbally harassing me, and I did not want to give her the idea.

Last night, Jenny got mad because I had PEGGED her alias "Christine Hitchens", perfectly, so even though she continues to INSIST she is NOT Christine, she was FURIOUS over my analysis, which HAD TO BE correct to get her so angry, so she first came to my door shouting, "FUCK YOU, KENAN", retreated, and within an hour (and likely because I blogged about THAT, and she read it), she came back and started in again on the other side of my door.

This analysis bears repeating:

Full posting is here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/true-chivalry-jennifer-mccracken-steps.html



[The Weather Continues . . . ] New comment on I 
Squeezed Judge Lindsey Luther's PUSSY Last Night.... 
Hitchenteimpo to youshow details

Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " I Squeezed Judge Lindsey Luther's PUSSY Last Night...": 

I'll add my comments within Jenny's comment, using blue and italics:


There is a lot more going on than you could possibly know, so stay out of it. 


Yes, it is called NARCO-TRAFFICKING and RACE WAR PREPARATIONS -- and who are YOU to judge what I can or cannot know??? 

One person who is above reproach is Judge Lindsey, she is the person you mustn't go near. 

No one EVER is "beyond reproach" -- except "God" -- not even ME, LOL!!! You sound like disgraced Sen. Thom Goolsby when he FAKED being a kindly grandmother to defend himself, as seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html, and I'm sure you remember when I confronted him a week ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-wages-of-confronting-thom-goolsby.html

Stay away from her. 

Although I easily found her home address and phone number, I resisted the urge to publish them -- not wanting to help anyone who might actually STALK this evil, God-Hating Bitch.

She hasn't done anything wrong, ever. 

According to ALL stripes of Christian Theology that I am aware of, it is ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY to call any human other than Jesus, "without error, aka Sin". But YOU, a Mor(m)on BLASPHEME BOLDLY!!!

You will see she is highly deserving of all the credit and trust we place in her. 

I will try to hold my breath -- if you give me an idea how long it will take for this GODDESSNESS to reveal itself. And ACTUALLY, I think a certain LESBIAN has a CRUSH on her, no???

I know of no-one who is as untouchable as she.

Ditto my last comment, and sorry to hear she won't let you touch her. It must by VERY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING!!!

If you were to go to her church and ask the congregation what they thought of her, every single person you'd speak to, would echo my remarks. 

Remember, I was an actual MEMBER of First Presbyterian in 2011 -- and attended church as well as Discovery Class EVERY WEEK -- until I stopped. I even volunteered to and did maintain the "Biblical Herb Garden" -- with the Crepe Myrtle planted by President Woodrow Wilson's mother, when his father was Pastor!!! 

Do YOU attend First Presbyterian weekly -- and have you become a member??? Do they ALL talk to you, something of a SAD, DOUR woman who often has BITE MARKS on her arms from fighting with female lovers on your Fire Escape??? You don't seem their type to me!!!

She is something we all cherish, above contempt; for you to speak the way you have, quite literally makes me feel ill. What ever is wrong with you? 

Nothing is wrong with ME, although I know some take offense at the STRONG ADULT LANGUAGE I used -- it was EARNED by Lindsey. 

That said, something REAL is wrong with two of my tires, which were slashed right before we went to Court, yesterday. If you slip the cash (only), to fully pay for two tires to fit my car, installation, and taxes, between my front doors -- I might give Anthony Humphrey a ride to buy me some marijuana!!!

Do you STILL claim you are NOT Jennifer McCraken??? the DEA and US Justice Department would like to know, please.

Barack Obama's NSA (especially since the Court Ruling re-allowing it a few days ago), records EVERY SINGLE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION made by both open and stealth means. Please do NOT forget this -- and same for your compatriots, no???

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 
 


CONTINUING: Frankly, I don't know what she said, because while I am not allowed to VERBALLY communicate with her, nothing says I can't make enough noise to drown her out -- which also shows her I am angry that she is abusing me that way -- all LEGAL, the the best of my understanding -- and that is just what I did, by slapping my hand on the inside of my wooden door.

When I let up when she seemed to stop, she started yelling again, telling me what she is going to do to ruin my life, and that is when I decided I'd had enough, so called Police.

And in typical "female fashion" (un-evolved, animal woman, I mean -- most women are not this evil), she greeted the Law Officers at her door, fist saying she has a brother who is a Sheriff's Deputy, making sure she was loud enough for me to hear that, then dropped her voice so that I could not hear what else she said. Knowing Jenny, she was calm, and again said a lot of lies, trying to show I am a mentally ill person who made up the whole thing.

Anthony Humphrey, whom Judge Faison said I should file Criminal Charges against for his abuse of me in the elevator, was in his apartment, and likely heard it all from there, before he left just after the Officers and I reached my floor. The REAL and only reason I did not file charges against Anthony, is that there were no witnesses, and the elevator is NOT under video surveillance. 

I knew that had we gone to Court, this would only mean trouble, and Jennifer, who has told me REPEATEDLY that even though all the charges were dropped against me in 2011 - 12 for LACK OF ANY EVIDENCE, and even though I have been tested to be sane-but-stressed, that the CONVICTIONS and COMMITMENTS still exist and she will find them to PROVE (using the un-provable, false charges and commitments -- LOL!!!), that I am a HABITUAL CRIMINAL and CONSTANTLY INSANE PERSON -- LOL!!!

All charges were dropped because D.A. Ben David did not have a shred of evidence to support them -- and the two times I was committed to The Oaks then (actually once by Brenda McKnight and her drug dealer, Gerald Austin-Wynn, because THEY were angry that I knew of their drug habits and sales) -- the other commitment was just by a doctor seizing the opportunity to bill me $1,200.00, thinking that since I was committing myself, I'd be too insane to fight the charge -- but I was HIDING from Republican failed Mayoral candidate and Tattoo Parlorist, Justin LaNasa's druggy buddies, who had been cat-calling me a child molester ALL OVER TOWN!!!.



Gerald Austin-Wynne, who now lives in South Carolina

And on the third and last mandatory day of my commitment in The Oaks, I was served with an "ex parte" restraining order from Brenda McKnight, who I was leasing my ROOM from, which contained all my belongings.



Brenda McKnight, and that was our backyard fence, was a Verizon financial services rep -- working in a back office on phone and computer, but Judge Sandra Ray included that I was NOT ALLOWED in ANY Verizon sales office in the entire state of North Carolina!!!


Thank God that Danny Sinatra was able to help me move my things OUT of there (after two weeks to get it legally set up -- me homeless with the clothes on my back until then), to storage -- because the whole thing FORCED me to homelessness, again, after I had barely crawled out of it before that commitment.

And about 8:30 this morning, I heard what sounded like a workman working in the hall, so opened up to see what was going on. Anthony Humphrey had done the same thing (a guy was trying to break INTO his apartment, the door knob having jammed, which he eventually was able to do), and I could hear Jennifer McCracken inside Anthony's apartment, presumably speaking on her cell phone.


Just now, 12:15 PM, Anthony walked out on the fire stairs balcony, very unkempt, un-shaved, drinking from a cup and then lighting a cigarette while he looked into my window and saw me here typing. He did nothing aggressive, nor looked back toward my window, but as he smoked and drank four times said loudly to no one, either "Bitch!" or "What a BITCH!"

He was NOT directing the comments to me, but seemed to be getting the truth of the situation he has gotten himself into with these "narco-games" with Jenny et al.

And once again, I find myself feeling empathy for him.


>>> AND NOW THE THREE POSTINGS TO THIS BLOG LAST NIGHT BY JENNY/CHRISTINE, first three were BEFORE Police arrived, and the last from after they left, in order, first is oldest:


1. Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " True CHIVALRY!!! Jennifer McCracken Steps Up to DE...": 

I've told you time and time again, I'm not Jennifer. I've gotten tired of saying it, Dumbass. I've offered you proof. I've walked you through it. You're and idiot. How many times have I said you have no idea who I am, since........ you've offended so many, yada yada. You believe what you want to believe and meanwhile I take the piss out of you at will. I told you I was getting pretty sadistic. Anyways. Apologize to all and like I said 10 times I'll reveal myself to you. Pinhead. Clean up your act, you're loosing it. You're going to find yourself in very hot water and I don't think you will like it. You will of course deserve it so, who am I to judge Gods will? 

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 

2. Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " True CHIVALRY!!! Jennifer McCracken Steps Up to DE...": 

I thought you were off the Dope. Narco bloodhound. You're so deeply entrenched in your own hypocrisy you wouldn't know the truth it you stepped in it. 
God I don't know if anything is better than watching some asshole who desperately deserves it, get what's coming to him. Save yourself pinhead. 

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 

3. Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " True CHIVALRY!!! Jennifer McCracken Steps Up to DE...": 

Oh don't worry about Obama and the NSA. Obama is a friend of mine from B. Ball and we used to go to the Swedish Boutique. Definitely straight.... George Tenant was there too. Look for the Altoid's tin where I told you it would be two weeks ago. Sorry about your tires but you really should do more walking anyway. Maybe a bicycle in your future too. It'll help with the third tire you carry round your waist. You're getting beyond pudgy and you are not the least bit jolly so fat won't work for you. Well, It might in prison. 

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 

4. Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " Jenny McCracken Was Just SCREAMING Outside My Door...": 

Don't forget to tell the cops you're trying to find some weed? Maybe you can take up a collection in the building. You being a good Samaritan, I'm sure your neighbors will pitch in for new tires. 

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now · 
Many right-wing Christians vilify the poor, in direct contradiction to the teachings of Jesus. Why the hypocrisy?
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   




.

No comments:

Post a Comment