Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The HARDEST Thing for African-Americans (those descended from slaves), to ACCEPT!!!


This is Anthony Carmichael of these Carolina Apartments, photo from his Google+ profile.



Facebook and Google have LONG been recognized (internationally, at least), as FRONTS for the CIA and FBI.




In Anthony Carmichael's PUBLICLY POSTED Google+ profile, he claims to work at Carmichael Industries, BUT googling that, I found ONE company with that name -- having four employees and in another part of the country -- and they being PAID SPIES!!!

I could find nothing else for Carmichael Industries in Wilmington or North Carolina -- and I assume Anthony means he works for a DIFFERENT legal entity -- perhaps he owns it and runs it from Carolina Apartments.

"Leadership Team Development" is too generic for me to bother searching, and when I first met Anthony -- just in passing -- one of the TWO times I ever interacted with him at all (before today), I noticed not only that he is POOR in English language skills, but most of his teeth are missing.

ANTHONY inspired me to realize that so many in the "underclass" have TERRIBLE teeth, and to move up, they will need GOOD TEETH -- not just to make a good impression, but to feel CONFIDENT!!!

I wrote this on July 8, after meeting Anthony: "Which brings me to the FACT that one thing holding formerly homeless people BACK in the job search is the DEPLORABLE condition of their teeth. Sister Mary Isaac Koenig has a dental clinic for the poor, and when I'm richer, I'm going to fund its expansion and other things that Good Woman would like to do!!!"

Despite what I write about many Christians, I STILL plan to make Sister Mary Isaac's Charities in Wilmington my TOP charity to support!!!


Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary's Catholic



>>> I'LL GET TO THE SUBJECT IN MY TITLE -- it is NOT about Anthony, since he and I never discussed religion and I have no idea if he has one.


BUT, here is a comment he made on blog, today:

1 comment:

anthony carmichael said...

I am NOT afraid of the policies here! I said have a good day bcz I don't like talking to you. This place has been NOTHING but a blessing. You being here has thrown it into chaos. The honesty I was thanking you for was the out right glorifying of the KKK. I'm used to racists being silent til they stab you in the kidney. THAT'S ALL! I AM NOT ON YOUR SIDE FOR ONE BIT. See, I see and read all you post and my question is, why are you so angry at everything and everyone? I don't like being wrote about. I take it as a personal offense.

Anthony seems to FORGET that I only wrote about him AFTER he placed his first comment on my blog -- LOL!!!

I take IGNORANCE and LIES as an offense, but it is hard to get away from them. And I don't see how Anthony could have one passing meeting with me weeks ago -- and then one of about a minute or so while we all scrambled up and down the fire stairs when the elevator was out -- and he claims I GLORIFY the KKK, or that my being here has affected more than a minute or two of his life!!!

Well, this is too like the claims of Jennifer McCracken, the Drug Dealer on my floor (she sold marijuana to me three times and offered  me ANY drug, so she cannot deny that!!!), and given that I believe Tomi Matheson is too smart to LIBEL herself (although because of her job she might be forced to), they first got Jenny to slander me -- and NOW they got a poor, uneducated man to do the same.

It will be EASY to destroy these witnesses in Court!!!


>>> THIS REMINDED ME THAT I HAVE NOT YET BEEN SERVED BY GEORGE CUTTER -- SO I CALLED HIM TONIGHT:



Tonight, George and I spoke for just over eight minutes, and he said it will be a SURPRISE when I am served his Court Notice in attempt at my eviction. He said it is HIS job to protect the residents of his building from UPSET and MAYHEM -- which must refer to something, but only Jenny and I (and possibly Anthony Humphrey), ever had any actual harsh words, and that was basically when Jenny accused me of taking my drug business to Anthony, and Anthony claimed I was "Fucking with (his) pussy", meaning his girlfriends were giving him grief over my blog -- for reasons Anthony H, REFUSED TO TELL ME!!!

Well, NO ONE has to read my blog -- and if they DO, I wish these people had at least MINIMAL READING COMPREHENSION!!! But they don't seem to.

It would be JUST AS UPSETTING TO THEM IF I LIVED AND WROTE FROM ANOTHER LOCATION!!!

In any case, George said he had met with FOUR residents, today, and they are going to testify in court against me.

Good Luck!!!

George also said at least THREE times, "If you are so important, why are you living in a SHITTY LITTLE APARTMENT in the Carolina Apartments???"

Of course that cracked me up each time, because it is ALL about "judging by appearances" one of the things the Prophet Jesus often told people was SINFUL, and he ENTIRELY DISRESPECTED HIS OWN BUSINESS, and that comment seems to show his intention of NOT planning to improve things.

LORDY!!!

I guess instead of worrying the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation, tomorrow (I didn't get to it today), I'd better get on with SUING DAVID NASH (to improve my cash flow)!!!


David Nash of  Hogue Hill, attorneys



>>> NOW TO THE TOPIC OF MY TITLE:



Now just for a minute, set aside YOUR religious beliefs, and consider what kind of SELF-LOVE or SELF RESPECT would an enslaved people have if those slaves ADOPTED the very religion, scriptures, and fake god that was USED TO MORALLY JUSTIFY ENSLAVING THEM???

TOTAL self-hatred playing into the CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMACISTS (in North Carolina, my wealthy Kenan Family, the Episcopal Church, and Republican Party, especially).


THIS will be my MAIN TALKING POINT from now on in Wilmington!!!


I tested it out this morning in a fast food restaurant with the black manager and counter help -- and the manager was a little taken aback, but not the others, she being a little older, but still far younger than me.

But she GOT IT!!!

However, a WHITE woman with her husband, a parent, and two children overheard -- and that woman was INCENSED!!! She started shouting at me about "when I meet the Lord Jesus and am condemned to hell', so we had some "strong words", and although her husband tried to restrain her, she JUMPED UP, demanding someone call 911, because it is ILLEGAL to talk like that in the United States of America, and ran over to my table shouting and pointing her finger, and I REALLY thought she was going to punch me in the face -- she having "put up her dukes" when she got nearest me.

Well, I will just say that the black manager handled it SO EXPERTLY, that I praised her for that very highly.

And everyone ate their breakfast then in peace -- except that without my asking I was given a FULL REFUND for mine.

Such a DEAL, no???


Scott





The Wilmington Insurrection was caused PRIMARILY by William Rand Kenan, Sr. (whose son built the Carolina Apartments), with First Presbyterian.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment