Wednesday, August 26, 2015

We're Off to See the Walker -- the Wonderful Walker of OZ!!!

Thomas G. Walker, USA

Thomas G. Walker, USA
Thomas G. Walker was appointed by President Barack Obama to serve as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina. He was confirmed by the United States Senate and took the oath of office from Chief United States District Judge James C. Dever III.

Well, I went to the Alston Lennon Federal Court House, only to discover that while there IS a satellite office for the US Attorney there, no one was home (nor are they necessarily), so tomorrow I drive to Raleigh to offices there -- where I believe I am already expected!!!

Had a nice chat with the guards at the door, ending up with all of them (all older than even ME), high-fivin' and hootin' n' hollarin' (in a not too subdued way). Then I ran into two of my homeless buds from 2011 - 2012, and had a great time with them too -- they even trying to get one of the Federal Security Officers I had just been with, who was walking on the street, to ARREST ME for trying to break into the Courthouse. MORE fun and frivolity ensued!!!

Lastly, I ran into my buddy I'd met in Costco a week or so ago -- dressed in a Sheriff's Deputy's uniform, which surprised me, I thought he'd said he had first retired from US Military and then from New Hanover Sheriff's Department, so I told HIM what all has been happening, that I'm kicking it UP a notch, and going to Raleigh.

I dare say he'll be spreading that news among all the Kool Katz in local Law Enforcement for me.



So getting home, I found another Comment for Blog, which without further comment, I'll drop in right HERE:


[The Weather Continues . . . ] New comment on Well, 
THIS Is Pretty Funny!!!. 
Hitchenteimpo to youshow details

Hitchenteimpo has left a new comment on your post " Well, THIS Is Pretty Funny!!!": 

Well thank you for the vote of confidence, whomever. I absolutely know this to be true. Scott has burned a lot of bridges. I don't think most people care if he is unbalanced or not. Deliberate cruelty ( get it pinhead?) will not be tolerated by society as a whole. The more rope we give him the longer it takes is all. I'm glad to hear that my hours and hours of wrangling with Google and their protectionism is starting to pay off. They will never admit as much of course, but I was able to point out many of the violations to their own code of conduct that Scott had repeatedly broken. Much like any religious fanatic, rules and codes of conduct mean nothing to Scott on his path to salvation. Religion poisons everything. Scott, in his madness simply exemplifies this. It matters not that his version of God is twisted, or his understanding of Christianity interwoven with his own personal solipsism. One does not in any way need to embrace religion in order to know what is right and wrong. Only the faithful would have you believe that. 

Publish 
Delete 
Mark as spam 




Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment