Thursday, September 17, 2015

I Done TOLE Ya Somethin' BIG Was About to Happen -- and THREE THINGS DID (yesterday)!!!


1. I'm no Bishop, but Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary's Catholic gave me just as big a hug last night when I ran into her.




But I'm still a catholic rather than a Catholic -- and she and Father Bob Kus are cool with that (as will be their Charities after I prevail against David Nash: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html).


David looking a bit GHOULISH, of late:


David Nash began blocking my emails two days ago -- LOL!!!

And I also promised her Charities a big chunk when I sue Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo, Chicago, and Daliah Saper of Fox News and his lawyer!!! Sister Mary Isaac knows I tithed from my earnings from Walking on Glass


Even while living homeless under the 4th Street viaduct with razor- and knife-armed REAL CRIMINALS in 2011, and continuing.





But the REAL story is that Jeff Duncan was District Attorney Ben David's legal intern while Mr. David brought the false charges against me (and I was twice falsely committed to a mental hospital), in 2011 - 12, THEN became a lawyer employed by Dahlia Saper while SHE and Jamie falsely sued me for Libel without ever legally serving me, then convicting me IN ABSENTIA in Cook County courts -- Jamie winning FAR MORE than he ever asked for.

This Racketeering, Collusion, or whatever it is legally called, will make me soon RICHER THAN CROESUS -- but I'll give most of it away.



2. I signed a lease on a more appropriate apartment, and move today and tomorrow:



My new bedroom/office



My new living room



My new kitchen -- and there's more to it too. And after taking these, the lens guard on my camera went back to working correctly, a sand grain must have gotten in the way.


3. I ran into a lawyer of some considerable note (I'd already heard about him from an enthusiastic client), who knows Sterling (Kenan) McCracken and her brother Frank Hawkins Kenan II.





John R. "Jebb" McCracken is NOT known to be related to narco-trafficker Jennifer McCracken/Christine Hitchens, who SUCCESSFULLY ran me out of the Carolina Apartments, built by William Rand Kenan, Jr., in 1905. It's all been for the BEST, anyway!!!




Kenan Fountain was turned back ON, YESTERDAY, after a month and a half of repairs to it and infrastructure surrounding it!!!


And Frank Kenan II must be a HANDFUL, he having painted this mustache on his photo:



And this lawyer-whom-I-met, who did NOT know David Nash -- but was aware of his REPUTATION -- after the briefest of explanations by me, said, "I sure feel SORRY for David Nash!!!"


NOT to be taken for a thoughtful Legal Opinion after hearing the full story.

In any case, not only is he and his firm WELL-AWARDED for integrity and effectiveness, but also for doing much Pro Bono work. But his experience is mostly in areas other than what I need, so likely he can give me a good referral, no???


D.A. Ben David and Sheriff Ed McMahon announce they they will TRY to take my "Legal Shafting" like MEN!!!


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment