Monday, September 14, 2015

Lordy!!! In the Midst of MUCHO MADNESS, I Was Prevented from Renting a Nice Apartment Today -- by Joseph C. Faulk, Jr (and it was around the corner from the "New York Hatter" shop)!!!




>>> THE DAY, AS IT WAS:


1. I began by writing and then visiting Benefits Management and depositing my weekly check. On the way back, I chanced on Temple Israel letting out after Rosh Hashanah services, and found myself speaking with the awkward-aged guy (new sexual powers with pimples to prove it), holding the shofar. All the Jewish grannies were making a fuss over how well he blew it.

And he was very correct in telling me the more correct greeting to use instead of the "Happy Rosh Hashanah" I had given him -- but said that was actually just fine (it was Hebrew, and I only know some "New York Yiddish", so forget).


But then, after simply greeting a few others with holiday greetings, I ended up walking with a pair a little older than me, up the block to Carolina Apartments, where only I was going. And for the first time since Jonathan Reiner (cousin to Rob, nephew to Carl), and an internet friend of mine since 1998, while he was still in high school but writing soap opera scripts, in 2010, he made me an "Honorary Jew" -- after I first blogged that top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta had told me my parents, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (now 92 and living in Raleigh, NC), are the literal TOP NAZIS in the USA.

Background

Summary

Emmy-winning producer, writer and pop-culture junkie with more than 10 years experience creating dynamic content for major print, online and TV outlets. Extensive, high-profile industry rolodex. Several reality concepts have been optioned by major networks, studios and production companies.

Currently developing nonfiction formats and studying to be a licensed spiritual practitioner.

Specialties:Strong storyteller with a can-do attitude and hands-on experience in a variety of genres; specialize in staff relations, grace under pressure, creative problem-solving, and humor.


"RScP" means he is now certified as a Religious Science Practitioner (allowed to spiritually counsel and teach the Practice).

As you can see, Jonathan's LINKED IN profile actually emphasizes his studying and practicing Science of Mind as much as his creative media work -- something the two of us share, I having studied under J. Kennedy Schultz, President of Religious Science International through the mid and late 1980s in Atlanta.

Anyway, for the first time, I opened up with this couple about some of my "trials and tribulations" of being the son of America's TOP NAZIS -- not wanting pity or even comfort, so much as understanding. And as I told them, I have resisted all temptations to ask Jews for help through all of this, as they have had ENOUGH TROUBLES, historically speaking.

And God takes care of me, ALWAYS!!!



A wedding party at El Set, Conchas Chinas, Mexico, where in 2010, I used to go to take comfort from the older Jewish ladies playing Mahjong -- talking about anything other than my own troubles.

Today, that Jewish couple on Market Street invited me to services, and I'll finally check them out soon. And believe it or not, I was actually BRAGGING about Pope Francis, we agreeing that the THEOLOGY is always interesting to the human mind, but means NOTHING to God, who only cares how we treat each other.

2.

The kitchen of an apartment in the 300 block of N. Front Street, just around the corner from The New York Hatter on Grace Street -- Joseph Faulk owning http://www.jfaulkhats.com/


The rent was $695.00, and the agent, Wilmington's Best Rental, really DID try to work with me, they having far more flexibility than Town & Country and owner Todd Toconis. I fully disclosed the problems in my credit report -- but that my last two landlords -- especially Beto in Puerto Vallarta where I'd rented his house for over two years, would give me GREAT references -- as would Teri at Benefits Management, Father Bob Kus and Sister Mary Isaac of St. Mary's, and a few District Court Judges, as well.

And most of the staff knew ALL ABOUT the heavy-drug selling and doing in Carolina Apartments, so were very empathetic about my wanting to leave -- as were several residents of the building with the apartment.

But all things considered, we probably could have worked it out to work on two conditions: 1. That I pay a double deposit. 2. That Joseph Faulk send a notarized statement that he has provided me with at least $600.00 income for nearly four years and will continue to do so -- and some proof of that.

Well, Old Joe Faulk has repeatedly said he would NEVER even speak on the phone with anyone confirming he ever sent ANYTHING, and due to his Testosterone injections addiction, his mind is in OUTER SPACE about certain realities -- thinking that EVERY transaction of money between the two of us is NOT recorded where Law Enforcement or a subpoena could not easily yield ALL of it (from electronic records -- even without Joseph's co-operation)!!!

And THAT is how a SUPERSTITIOUS DEVIL (who does NOT like Jews, especially, or blacks that I've ever heard him say he ever befriended, had sex with, etc.), TANKED my renting a perfect apartment today!!!

But I have plenty of other things to explore, and one place suggested by George Cutter, himself, is still in the running. I was supposed to find out today, but the landlady was not in.




Scott



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Outspoken Republican state Rep. Michael Speciale of New Bern took to Facebook this month to share an obscenity-filled comment about President Barack Obama.
NEWSOBSERVER.COM
Like   Comment   





.

No comments:

Post a Comment