Tuesday, September 22, 2015

So Much Has Happened While I Moved to a Neighborhood That Includes One-Percenters!!!


"My" Six-Foot Kenan Cock (what the First Presbyterians call this Kenan rooster -- Wake-Up Call of the Reformation -- weather vane atop Kenan Steeple), as photographed through my new apartment's window.


No wonder I feel inadequate -- despite having nothing to sneer about -- for SURE!!!



>>> ADDED @ 5:33 PM, EDT: I just spoke with EVERY ONE of the others in apartments in this house (and two visiting friends of theirs as well) -- and they all ALREADY KNEW of the corruption of the local politicians and the Kenan Family -- and SALUTED my continuing efforts!!!


>>> TO START SOMEWHERE NEAR THE BEGINNING:


1. Most importantly, George Cutter, owner of the Carolina Apartments, kindly mailed correct checks to me to return the unused portion of this month's rent and the full damage deposit BEFORE I had completed moving out or manager Tomi Matheson had inspected things. Tomi was eventually THRILLED that I left it so she could rent it without further cleaning.

And yesterday, I removed my appeal of my eviction, and George will remove the whole thing when back in town next week. Since Mr. Cutter and Ms. Matheson are both FULLY AWARE that the two who lied to them and perjured themselves under oath, Anthony Carmichael and Jennifer McCracken (aka Christine Hitchens), getting them to evict me, are PROVEN by a preponderance of circumstantial evidence to be involved in or with International Narco-Trafficking, if they CONTINUE giving them cover to commit major crimes, Mr. Cutter could have ownership of the Carolina Apartments taken from him by the US Government -- and both George and Tomi could end up in prison.



Anthony Carmichael



Jennifer McCracken/Christine Hitchens -- an associate of David Nash and Costello's (gay) Piano Bar http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html, as well as defender of narco-trafficking Ryan Lee Burris (Third Vice Chair of the Democratic Party, New Hanover County, NC), and playwright Del Shores, and Jenny also knew all the details of the murder of former BBC star Colin Stuart Hamilton, Head of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group while I lived there.



Colin Hamilton (right), and Stanley Winborne III (pictured in Puerto Vallarta a year ago -- Stanley grew up riding limousines in Wilmington, NC, and living in:




Stanley's family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, HQ'ed in Wilmington for most of its life. NOW, Stanley's SON recently was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan, he tasked with the shipping of HEROIN back to the USA from Afghanistan -- as confirmed to me by the US Special Forces Agent, who debriefed me late on July 4th of this year.





Ryan Lee Burris, Third Vice Chair and Webmaster for the Hew Hanover County Democrats with his former boyfriend James Elks (2011 - 12, at least), James an admitted (also admitted to me by Ryan), major drug dealer from their "Gay House" on Fifth Street near the Cape Fear River bridge.


But the GOOD NEWS for Democrats, is that Mayor Bill Saffo has been suggested as possible "marriage material" for me (now that his wife divorced him)!!!



Mayor Saffo with Elizabeth Redenbaugh, Head of the County Democrats -- she having won a 2011 JFK Profile in Courage Award for fighting the Republicans on the School Board -- while she was still a REPUBLICAN!!!


I think of Elizabeth Redenbaugh and Sister Mary Isaac Koenig (and Father Bob Kus), as my Guardian Angels -- here in Wilmington:



Sister Mary Isaac Koenig received HIGHEST Papal Honors, recently, for her work with Wilmington's Disadvantaged.


2. I had no trouble at all transferring my electric account to the new address -- or initiating natural gas service. HOWEVER, I was told a complete PACK OF LIES by Time Warner Cable -- including their charging my debit card significantly more money than they quoted would be the EXACT AMOUNT I would be billed, then even the installer told me they lie to most people, but the equipment they sent PROVED they had sold me a far larger service (discounted significantly, they told me), than what has been given to me.

After two LONG and extremely annoying calls to their reps "off-shore", they refuse to do anything but PILE ON MORE LIES, but said they would investigate and call me back about 10 days from now -- making THEIR problem of dishonesty MY problem, like the Narco-Trafficking Company that they are!!!

They OWN CNN, after all:

As a talking head, Imran Anwar worked EQUALLY for CNN at the same time: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html.

MORE lies disseminated by CNN: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html

And of course they NEVER responded to this (or reported a thing) -- includes info on my NAZI mother working with US Veterans Hospital to MURDER her brother because he allowed my cousin to marry a JEW!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html


3. I also had occasion to meet a man who was paid as a HACKER by the NSA, who has CONFIRMED my many claims of US Government Corruption, and he agreed that HIS defiance of them (leaving for reasons of Ethics), was difficult enough and they still continue to harass him and would like to kill him, still, after several years, but that I am MORE BALLSY than has he been, so I'm STUCK fending off employees of MY OWN GOVERNMENT trying to MURDER ME -- until they succeed, or I die a natural death.


4. I spoke with an employee of First Presbyterian today, who thinks that Rev. Ernie Thompson would be willing for the two of us to "make up", we both respecting each other, but Ernie having been played a FOOL by those far more powerful than he -- largely because he married a woman and gave up his OWN interest in a career -- because his family pressured him to become a Presbyterian minister, he the 5th or 7th (I forget which Ernie told me), of "first sons" being Presbyterian ministers.

I'll think about the best approach -- especially since I just got off the phone with someone who called me to tell me MORE crimes of First Prez that I had not been aware of.


5. The SECOND person possibly interested in being my platonic roommate is two hours LATE in calling me to come check things out (so I will track him down tomorrow -- I SUSPECT local Drug Mafia have fed him lies and scared him). 

My FIRST try-out for a roommate, someone also with Benefits Management who HIMSELF (not Teri or others there), asked me if I needed a roommate, turned out not only to be a BAD alcoholic (drinking beer before even breakfast), but the former KEPT BOY of a "retired" Democratic US Senator or Congressman -- now HUGE Lobbyist -- whom this guy REFUSED to identify -- but at least Mr. Drunk Boy confirmed that he knew much of what I talk about politics to be TRUE, if that Lobbyist can also be believed.


6. I think that is enough -- for now!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.


By Ben Hirschler LONDON (Reuters) - Americans are paying way over the odds for some modern cancer drugs, with pharmaceutical companies charging up to 600...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Ben Carson: “I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge ...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   


I can confirm this because so many US Marines swore to me they had to guard US Air Force planes in the Middle East being loaded with illegal drugs for the USA -- and the company I worked for, www.pentagon-usa.com, distributed those drugs up and down the East Coast, principally via Lee Gosney and Mike Massicott!!!


Unconfirmed rumors persist that the CIA is helping export opium, or at least prefers to “manage” Afghanistan's opium trade rather than fight it. Who profits?
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY KIT O'CONNELL
Like   Comment   




Scott Kenan shared a link.
18 hrs


Inside the secret network behind mass surveillance, endless war, and Skynet"---"-part 1
OPEDNEWS.COM
Like   Comment   






Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment