Friday, October 30, 2015

After Getting My Hair and Neck Done, I Sent ACTIONABLE INFO to Sheriff "Big Ed" McMahon (Democrat)!!!


Testosteroni asked me to post another selfie. I HOPE he uses this RESPONSIBLY.



>>> BUT FIRST A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YESTERDAY'S CHALLENGE:

I had bought a new HP computer at Costco, after Costco and Staples (not Office Depot as earlier reported), told me that since Carly Fiorini was FIRED by HP, quality has gone back UP!!!

Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and set it up and transfer files over to it. The problem was that although EVERY OTHER website I contacted in the process had no trouble with my internet connection, the included McAfee  anti-virus REPEATEDLY could not be activated, the connection to ONLY that company could not be established -- even as other connections were active.

After an hour and a half, McAfee WAS connected to, my anti-virus activated, etc., but already all kinds of malware was all over my screen -- including one that "always on top", kept popping up as live help from a Microsoft-sounding partner kept appearing, but every time I replied to the live person, he or she would type more, then disconnect with the message to call them on a toll-free number. Each time, their pop-up window began by saying they saw I was internet connected via Time/Warner Cable in Wilmington, NC.

So finally I called, and the guy INSISTED that they were Microsoft's partner (and that he was in California), to handle these kinds of things -- and that if I went to Microsoft's website, I could find them listed. They said I had somehow gotten corruption so SEVERE that only a qualified Microsoft technician (that they also said could only be had in Wilmington, NC at Best Buy -- which EVERYONE knows for years now is corrupt -- they screwed me via my debit card here in 2011), or Staples -- and that it would cost me a minimum of $250.00 to get it fixed. HE said I had NO OTHER CHOICE!!!

I told him I'd bought it at Costco, and I had 90 days to return it "no questions asked", so would just take it back and buy another brand. I cussed him out SEVERELY and hung up, but he immediately called me back, acting like I had accidentally hung up on him. REPEAT -- LOL!!!

And I had already registered the computer with HP, activated my "drop or spill" insurance, and was in the UNINTERRUPTED THROUGH ALL OF THIS process of downloading the copy of Office I had also bought at Costco, and then remembered how all had emphasized there, that I call Costco Concierge Services FIRST if I had any problems.

There, a young pup named Tyler, quickly understood the problem -- I had downloaded and installed Google CHROME, first, and it is set up so that ANYONE can add malware and appear to be direct from Google -- so watch out!!!




Tyler first had me download and install Malwarebyteshttps://www.malwarebytes.org/, which I used years ago in Georgia, and while it found about 62 malicious programs installed on this computer, it could NOT quarantine about four of them (including the one that led to that pop-up I've described), and he and I spent a total of 90 minutes manually removing the rest.

Since then, this computer has worked PERFECTLY -- except the tiny light in the power button never comes on -- but I can live with that.



Malwarebytes' logo
Gore Vidal was RIGHT!!!


With a new biography out and a recent documentary still making waves, it's time to consider Gore Vidal's legacy.
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   
Comments
Scott Kenan Senator John F. Kennedy, Gore Vidal, and marksman Tennessee Williams shooting skeet in Palm Beach (Kenan City!!!), in 1958.
LikeReply3 hrs
Jeanpaul Belmont Gore Vidal was my hero growing up. I just liked the way he spoke truth to the establishment. I especially like his dreadful novel, Myra Breckenridge, it inflamed the WASPS to no end.
UnlikeReply16 mins

>>> BEFORE PUBLISHING MOST OF THE EMAIL I SENT ED MCMAHON THIS MORNING, I had the following conversation with my mother in Raleigh:

Mom was friendly throughout, as I told her that with Julie's call to me, I have placed all three of my siblings in my "inner circle", blind-copying them on BOTH my recent emails to Ed. And I got so far as to tell her that EVERYONE now knows that the Clintons are just agents of the Bush/Cheney/Episcopal Church/US Government Narco-Traffickers -- but Obama being a BLACKMAILED HOMOSEXUAL, it is difficult to know where he really stands.




That became CLEARER the last 24 hours as he has sent Our Military into harm's way to protect the OPIUM POPPIES of the Middle East (and Israel's NAZI current government).



Well, Bill DeBlasio has finally sided with Bush/Cheney/Clinton/CIA/State Department Narco-Traffickers!!!


"Sonny" on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, summer of 2012.

Includes comments by Todd Dillon, Republican resident of Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Todd Dillon with Preston, 2012


And the LEGAL SOURCE of those "Obama-Haters.com" websites that CNN claimed they could NOT locate, but I simply googled it RIGHT UP!!! (a CIA agent in Conchas Chinas -- Chinese Conchs -- Mexico).


Property owned by Benjamin Shields, "former" US Special Forces, who held me and my car captive in 2010 -- while Luis Melgoza and Salvador Fuentes (Sal claiming to be my 4th Kenan Cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill), with 60 MINUTES crew to interview me, is located next to the Puerto Vallarta Police substation in Conchas Chinas, Mexico.


Sal and Luis in their www.PVGeeks.com, also control http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/ -- and Ben Shields SEVERAL TIMES spoke on my phone with my mother for over twenty minutes -- getting instructions on how to deal with ME!!!

Since I knew "Sonny" so well in Puerto Vallarta -- Sonny being released after 11 years of a 25 year sentence in US Top Security Prison by the CIA to murder in P.V. to protect the Episcopal Church/CIA trafficking, but PREVIOUSLY bragged of his Son Kings Gang (Sonny is a Colombian, like Tennessee Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith's boyfriend Arturo
whose family lives in Stone Mountain, GA directing much there - and they BOTH have or had relations with the Bishop at Episcopal Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine in Manhattan), the Son Kings taking OVER control of New York City Police Department from the traditional Family Mafias.


Me, Thomas Keith, and Arturo at the Bishop's Reception -- after Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone was dedicated at the above-mentioned Cathedral, late fall, 2009.

My brother Mike, unbeknownst to me, was actually in the "peanut gallery" there, that night!!!


I don't think DeBlasio WANTED to do this or he would have FAR SOONER -- but he's been BOUGHT or THREATENED into it. Too Bad, may he eventually ROT IN PRISON!!!


He believes she's the candidate who can "fundamentally address income inequality effectively."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY WILLA FREJ
Like   Comment   
Comments
Scott Kenan As you will see, the CIA/NSA have stripped the photos out of this blog posting -- Ansley Kulp is a North Atlanta Episcopalian with a HUGE Facebook following, whose job it is to PROTECT EPISCOPAL CHURCH NARCO-TRAFICKING by spreading "Jesus-centric" lies and bullshit online:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/.../rp-finally-democrats...
LikeReplyRemove Preview3 hrs


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


Some of Hollywood’s most powerful, from J.J. Abrams to Dreamworks, donated millions to Hillary Clinton’s Priorities USA Action Super PAC this summer.
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY KIT O'CONNELL
Like   Comment   

ANYWAY, this morning, Mom, after I told her about most now knowing that Obama is just a blackmailed homo, in service to the Bush/Cheney/Clintons and narco-trafficking to destroy our children for MONEY, said, rather tensely, "OK, that's enough of that."

So in closing, I said, "That's RIGHT, GOD-HATING WHITE 'CHRISTIANS' -- who actually worship MONEY -- never want to hear THE FACTS!!!"


Still, we remained "civil", ending with "wishes of Love" -- HA!!!


>>> AND NOW AN ENHANCED PORTION OF WHAT I SENT ED MCMAHON:

Hi Ed,

I can tell you also, that the US Letter Carrier who delivers to Carolina Apartments, was being shadowed by a Mail Inspector while placing mail in Carolina Apartments mailboxes, the first time I saw my Letter Carrier. I spoke with that Inspector, who said they had had MANY complaints of mail delivered to Carolina Apartments. This letter carrier NEVER could look me in the eye, and always was very leery of me -- even since I moved out of there, although I have a different carrier now.

Wilmington seems to protect ANYONE who looks and acts "nice" -- especially WHITE CHRISTIANS.

Additionally, you might find it interesting to know that I'm copying THIS follow up email to several -- all of whom aol.com mail function -- and this has only been true the last two months -- NO LONGER REMEMBERS the addresses of those I think are NOT involved in narco-trafficking, like the Mayor (couldn't remember since I copied him YESTERDAY, even), Ms. Redenbaugh, Judge Robinson, and the Raleigh paper -- while corrupt people, like Police Chief Evangelous, Thom Goolsby, D.A. Ben David, and the Wilmington Star News -- it remembers with NO PROBLEM.

I am NOT copying this to any of those I just mentioned as "guilty", and will post part of this on my blog -- but nothing that should interfere with any investigation.

Wilmington needs to understand that the Heroin problem, especially -- although this is not that -- is FAR WORSE among moneyed WHITE CHRISTIANS than it currently is in the black community, which has by HELPING EACH OTHER, gotten further away from drug abuse -- at least in its stronger communities -- than the WHITE HYPOCRITES.



Scott Kenan shared a link.

With more middle-class families losing children to the drug, forgiveness, not condemnation, is the tone now being struck by many public officials.
NYTIMES.COM|BY KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Like   Comment   

Don't know yet if I'm going to that Democratic party the day after elections -- I'm waffling on whether or not to let the crooked ones relax a little -- LOL!!!

Scott


PS: I accidentally called Jennifer McCracken's cell phone (it's OK, since she now has MANY TIMES spoken with me since she got the RESTRAINING ORDER against me -- including the time she finally ADMITTED that "Christine Hitchens" was ALWAYS one of her aliases -- LOL!!!), and while I had to leave her a voice-mail explaining my silly error, I have NO IDEA if she still lives in Carolina Apartments or not.

But her cell phone still works and the recording (this morning, anyway), is in Jenny's voice: (910) 200-9086.
Say something about this photo...
Like   Comment   
Jeanpaul Belmont likes this.
Comments
Jeanpaul Belmont Never ever give up, no matter what, never ever give up.
UnlikeReply114 hrs



.

No comments:

Post a Comment