Friday, October 2, 2015

After Writing Tom Kenan in Chapel Hill



In emailing this out to my current list of about 65 recipients, I will ask anyone who does NOT want to continue receiving these emailings to simply request to be dropped and without fuss of any kind I will drop them. I have too many influential people reading my blog now to worry that I think certain people SHOULD read it (although I will continue emailing those I write about in the blog as I do NOT talk about people behind their backs). I will try once more to email Steve Armstrong, before dropping him if it is blocked again.



The first thing I have to say is that the server at Kenan Management, Inc., REJECTED my emails to Steve Armstrong, Tom's deputy there, which they only on rare occassions have rejected before. So I then sent it via my AOL address, no copies to anyone in case it was deemed spam for so many being copied, but THAT was rejected too.

So I suspect the CIA or NSA did the rejections, and in fact my computer has had new MAJOR annoying irregularities the last couple of weeks and additional new ones since I sent this letter to TSK III out and published it, but I needn't bore people with them. Work-arounds for them have been simple, if time-consuming. 

What is DISTURBING is that when I right-click to open a story on either CNN or Huffington Post online in a new tab, instead of opening it at the top of the story as it has ALWAYS done until I got TIME/WARNER CABLE here in my own name (unlike at Carolina Apartments where it was split out to all apartments and paid for by management), they always now open to the comments at bottom, with Facebook fronting a block asking me to answer questions about my use or misuse of Facebook!!! 

And THIS despite my NOT having Facebook open at ALL -- suggesting that either Facebook is invading those two news sites -- or it is actually TIME/WARNER CABLE doing, or facilitating Facebook's doing of it. 


CIA NAZIS!!!

However, I did leave Steve a voicemail message of my intentions before I wrote the letter, then after sending (but not yet knowing it had been rejected the second time), left Tom Kenan a message on his actual voicemail, so they had to get those, and at least Steve knows how to find my blog to read it. I DID snail-mail the five-page missive, yesterday, as well.

And in my message on Tom's voicemail, I told him that with his contacts and influence and my knowledge, we could work together to make a REAL DIFFERENCE in North Carolina and likely, also, American Society -- to please sleep on all that before deciding anything.

Here is a very REAL and HUGE problem:

Well, they sure bungled the communications aspect of this -- leaving us all wondering if the Pope is for real. I hope he is, but I've lost a lot of confidence in him.


VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican said Friday that Pope Francis' meeting with Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who went to jail for refusing to issue same-sex marriage…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   

What has been happening is that of my hundreds of Facebook friends, both gay and straight, and many of them proud to be practicing Catholics, ALL are sickened by the Pope's having met with her, enormously amplified by the confusing communications from the Vatican about it.

Pope Francis is NO DUMMY, and he made the error of showing that he is STILL the man he was years ago when as Bishop and priest before that he was a HUGE supporter of the CIA-installed repressive right-wing Argentinian governments, but in the ten or so years before being elected Pontiff, he stopped that to look good to be a STEALTH NAZI, Popes Alexander and John Paul II before him both having clear ties to Nazism and Hitler.

And none of the straight proud-practicing-Catholics whom I've observed comments from online, on Facebook, or talking to around town has ANY respect for Pope Francis anymore. Thank GOD most Catholics and the Catholic clergy I know are ALL far more evolved and "HOLY" than that idiot Pope!!!

THIS is a good representation of how God's people now take the idiot Pope:


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


So much for The Advocate's Man of the Year.  By choosing to meet with Kim Davis, the reigning pin-up queen of homophobia, Pope Francis has sent the clearest possible signal about where he stands when it comes to LGBT rights. In doing so, h...
QUEERTY.COM
Like   Comment   

Then my mother's blow up of two days ago was because I asked her WHY she had continued bullying mental health professionals and my siblings, and anyone who asked, with her claim I am a HORRIBLE out-of-control Bipolar and must be medicated or committed despite my own doctor and others who had NOT spoken to Mom found me NOT to be Bipolar, particularly in 2010 and since then until I PROVED my sanity the last half year to her (or at least that she could NOT get District Attorney Ben David of any of the New Hanover County District Judges to commit or jail me (although she got Judge Lindsey Luther to screw me in illegal, probably unconstitutional ways, recently -- but not in ways that ended up mattering).

Well this visual pun, first seen this morning, reminded me of Judge Luther:




I decided overnight NOT to bother selecting a dining table and chairs, which would put me in a strapped financial condition for now, unless I got Testosteroni to send more money -- which I am trying to ween myself from, anyway. I haven't the time to run all over town to decide what is right and still do everything else which gets further behind, so I'll get a card table, fun tablecloth, and the molded plastic folding chairs from Costco, which amazed me by their comfort. Eventually I'll find a set that I love and can always use the temp set for other purposes.

PART of what I'm hoping to do is to make a nice home so I can invite Danny Sinatra and his extended family over for a visit or meal, and wanted to seem GROUNDED, as right after his Mom, Patricia Sinatra, had told me three hours of her tale and asked me to do her only ONE FAVOR, become a good friend to Danny, I was HOMELESS, and while homeless, one does not easily make friends with "landed" people.

First of all, I found Danny and his family totally cool, so the favor part is not my motivation for friendship, and I honestly don't know if Danny will even be friendly with me now -- but I will soon call him and find out. But with many paintings hung, etc., I've had lots of compliments on how this new home is shaping up -- and its layout in a "J" shape of two apartments re-connected at the bottom of the "J", makes it PERFECT for two non-lover roommates to share!!!

FINALLY, I received my Time/Warner cable bill yesterday -- with DUE DATE of TOMORROW!!! It shows I owe them another $3.18, although I was assured that the amount quoted that would hit my card would be the EXACT AMOUNT to cover installation and first month, but what I was debited on my card was actually about $20.00 MORE than quoted -- and the internal investigation of all the LIES they told me, not only in the original sale, but in the two calls to customer service that I made, would have completed and they called me with the results BEFORE yesterday, to stay in the 7 - 10 day window they promised. THEY ARE OVERDUE TO GIVE ME THOSE RESULTS.

YET ANOTHER LIE FROM TIME WARNER!!!

As I told one rep, they OWN CNN, part of the CIA LYING SYSTEM, so no surprise, but today I will take the bill to their physical office and just have the most basic package. My bill shows "Starter Cable", with additional billings for both HBO and Showtime (and their own info channel, which CERTAINLY should be included!!!) -- things that I NEVER discussed with any of their people -- and I was actually promised the "Premium", 200+ channels for only about $15.00 more than Basic (a big special discount, I was told).

LIES, LIES, LIES!!!

I found out from my landlady that since she has a business, she had switched to their Business Serivce and had been enormously lied about services and costs, too. AND it took her over a year and TONS OF TIME FIGHTING THEM, to get back to her original service.


TIME/WARNER CABLE should be KICKED OUT of North Carolina!!!



Roy Rogers Oldenkamp added a new photo.
13 hrsiOS
Oy. If this is wrong it is inexcusable.
Like   Comment   







Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment