Friday, October 23, 2015

Email Exchange with Joseph C. Faulk, Jr. (aka "Testosteroni", "Testo", or "The Mad Hatter of Manhattan":



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE:


First, I am glad to see that the thing about my selfie that had me rolling on the floor, laughing, is what struck you first, TOO!!! My hands ARE giant, but not out of proportion to the rest of me. The physics of optics explains why they look larger than they are in a close photo by a "cheap"-lens camera.

I just got off the phone with my mother, who AGREES that the Republicans only got Hillary Clinton to prove she is TOUGH and RESILIENT ENOUGH to be President, but as I told her, I CAN'T support Hillary (except if she ends as the Democratic candidate), due to her and Bill Clinton's narco-trafficking for profit of Bush/Cheney/CIA/State Department/Episcopal Church, like the blackmailed homo, Barack Obama -- but even HE can't be judged until he's left office, since we don't know what-all he has to contend with and he has TIME to write a GOOD NARRATIVE about the last year+ of his Presidency.

WRITING is everything, not just because "God" created everything BY POWER OF HIS WORD, but because he made us in his image -- having ALSO the power of the WORD (writing).

And WRITING about writing, WHY did you delete your glowing review of my Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams shortly BEFORE it was deleted on Amazon after six months of waiting for PROOF from Jamie Lee Sutherland that he was awarded copyright to my book. Google/Blogger didn't believe that, and Bank of America, LIED REPEATEDLY about how they got word of it when they cooperated and then sent all my funds -- that were actually Disability money that they had NO RIGHT to send, except for a flaw in the Law meant to protect me.

HOW LONG do you expect to keep up your CHARADE (as my mother called it this morning), of actually trying to help ME???

REPENT NOW, or go to court.

(Clever, non-admitting-of-guilt language is all that is required -- no admission of guilt is necessary.)

So my recently "thawed" mother, AGREED with all of that, and had NO PROBLEM of my telling her that my CURRENT most hit blog posting, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html (actually second place to http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html), happened because George W. Bush's TOP drug money launderer, Martin Lamb, when I chance-met in Colima, Colima, Mexico, was so impressed that I was at ALL related to Thomas S. Kenan III, that he assumed I had drug money to launder TOO, and then bragged that George II flew private jets to his jetport on an island off Panama for him to launder and invest his jet-loads of hundred dollar bills.

But at THIS time, I am very concerned about all my friends still in Puerto Vallarta -- especially Stanley Winborne III, originally from Wilmington -- and a week ago, I got the manager of http://www.graystoneinn.com/ to let me look at the rooms on the first floor of his grandmother's home, and they are as GRAND (proportional to Wilmington, as Henry Flagler's Whitehall was to Palm Beach in the home he gave to his last bride, Mary Lily Kenan http://www.flaglermuseum.us/) -- but YOU don't care about any of that -- YOU are too high on legal DRUGS!!!

I'm glad you didn't actually expect me to use oatmeals flavored "green tea", "Italiana", or "Asian Blend", as MAIN DISHES. I wouldn't serve something like that to DICK CHENEY, even!!! And taking the cake (or biscotti, actually), was the one flavored with bacon.

No telling what is in the "food box" expected to arrive today!!! A rubber CHICKEN to stuff with Asian oatmeal, perhaps???

Nice of you to send me canvas deck shoes that you found as a bargain -- but I have a perfectly good pair of canvas deck shoes that you sent, earlier, already.

YOU NEED TO SEND ME A YACHT -- so I have reason to wear all my deck shoes, sir!!!

I wish that instead of "TRIPLE IMPULSIVE" you got single-responsible, and fulfilled all the promises of computer need and dental need you have made to me -- that you seem to have NO MEMORY OF, now that I have returned to the USA.

Well, we can and will end up in Court if necessary -- YOU going to GERIATRIC PRISON -- for all the times you have tried to get me into harm's way when you knew the people were trying to murder me -- and I have PROOF in saved emails of that, and forced to pay me Palimony!!!

Well, I will include this in my next blog posting, which I hope to get to Puerto Vallarta before Hurricane Patricia (named for Patricia Sinatra, I suppose. Danny always said she's the MOST CONTROLLING WOMAN he ever met -- and she BIRTHED him). No mail-response from Danny-in-California-prison, now, yet.

Or for that matter, Dewain Hall, but both might take more time to order and buy stationary from the jail/prison store.

Toodles,
Scott-the-Snot


-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Faulk <jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm
Subject: Yo' photo


Yo' paws are biggah than yo' haid !

The oatmeal is a sidedish. I suggest, for a "stuffing" consistency, add only 1/2 cup boiling water, cover for 1.5 minutes, then stir and add tad more hot water if you like.

BOXES GALORE

Tomorrow 10/23, you should receive another food box, 14 x 12 x 9 inches.

Also, tomorrow I am UPSing box 16 x 12 x 8 inches, including Ralph Lauren black canvas shoes that I got for $20.

Yes, I've been triple impulsive !

-J-   




If you are not convinced yet, this is a serious storm. There is even gridlock in Guadalajara as people are trying to leave the city. Don't compare this storm to Kenna or any other, this is the first time a storm of this size will make landfall in our area. Be safe and keep informed.

Puerto Vallarta's New Generation of News.

The area's most read news serving the expat community.
www.vallartadaily.com

Mexico's Pacific coast is in the crosshairs of Hurricane Patricia, which became the most powerful tropical cyclone ever measured in the Western Hemisphere
PUERTO VALLARTA NEWS

.

No comments:

Post a Comment