Monday, October 26, 2015

On a Pivotal Day: HARD QUESTIONS for Local Democrats / I Resolve NOT to Delay Suing David Nash Any Longer (could bring down many local narco-traffickers, including the Democratic D.A.)!!!



Today, six days early, I actually paid next month's rent (robbing Peter to temporarily lend Paul), -- and bought a new computer -- and my "recovering roommate" paid me some of his rent early as well!!!

And Saturday, a woman I've known nearly since I returned to Wilmington, got excited and showed me her house, an early Victorian larger than the house I now live in (probably built about 1850), which she has lovingly restored in great detail. Not only is it currently set up as two huge apartments with luxury amenities, but has a root cellar, deck, garage, and a former coal cellar that she had dug out, cemented, and suggested that I should put a hot tub there -- and make it a DECADENT ROMAN SPA!!!

"How much," I asked. "500." "I have (actually, I estimated that I would have, after making end of month expenses), about 350 to my name!!!" "Well that's OK -- put that much down and anyone would give you a mortgage."

LOL!!!

Of course she was talking thousands and I was talking whole dollars -- and she knows my history. She's a self-made woman owning several houses in several states. She knows the corruption here, because the previous owner, who had been VERY active at First Baptist on Kenan Plaza (there are THREE First Baptists in Wilmington), had done NOTHING to help the previous owner when her health had gone to hell and she barely was able to keep her house.

My friend was a tenant then, and just because of the kind of person she is, she not only took much care of the owner, but had been doing what was needed not just to maintain the old house, but to renovate it slowly as well -- at her own expense. The Older woman eventually left the house to my friend in her will (not too many years ago), and the Pastor at First Baptist SUED (unsuccessfully), claiming that the house should go to First Baptist!!!

The woman, before she died, all but SPIT at First Baptist -- because after many years of attending, volunteering, and contributing considerable money, First Baptist didn't do a THING to help her once she was ill.

And the current owner asked me SPECIFICALLY to blog this story, as she, too, is fed up with the HYPOCRISY of Wilmington "Christians".


Dr. Matt Cook, current Pastor at First Baptist, does not state how long he has been in charge, and he might be too young to be the same Pastor.


I'd ALSO like to say that when I was homeless in Wilmington, NO CHURCH was more helpful to the homeless than First Baptist, providing meals and other comforts (especially at Mercy House Shelter). A man named Gary ran that, and still runs it. But when I first moved in across the street at Carolina Apartments this past July, I went to their office and thanked those there for their previous help -- but passed a man who was so MEAN-FACED and OLD -- and carried himself with the authority as if he was the Pastor (and actually REFUSED to speak to me), that I never followed up to find Gary at their now weekly feeding of homeless.

I have no idea who that nasty old man was, but everyone in the office gave him wide berth.

Also, while I lived in Puerto Vallarta, I was blogging much about the crimes of Judge Sandra Ray (then Criner), and had put some ministers at 1st Baptist on my email list. Criner's internet Facebook or other page claimed she and her husband:


Sherman Lee Criner, "Christian snake handler", were active members of the congregation, but one minister wrote to say that they NEVER had been members there.

And then this past Sunday, I drove past St. Mary's Catholic, seeing Father Bob greeting parishioners of all ages as they left after a late service, and those there in joyful fun discussions, then past First Baptist, which was letting out ONLY seriously old people who were VERY sour-faced.


>>> AFTER SPEAKING WITH HUNDREDS OF WILMINGTONIANS, young, old, rich, poor, conservative, liberal, and ALL colors seem to agree that the MOST pressing problem is GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION caused by Port Wilmington being the LARGEST import port in the USA of HARD DRUGS.

1. It was first set up in an organized way with help of my parents when they lived here 1980 - 2000. At that time, my parents were members of St. Mark's Catholic Church, and while Mom never admitted the drug part, she DID brag to me that St. Mark's Parish Duplicate Bridge Club was very active smuggling white people's wealth out of South Africa in artwork -- after the fall of Apartheid.

Although Bob Kus was Pastor there then, I doubt he knew about this -- Mom getting her orders directly from Catholic Popes -- ESPECIALLY John Paul II (recently FAST-TRACKED to "sainthood" by Pope Francis -- despite JPII's TOTAL dedication to protecting child-molesting priests). And Pope Pancho ALSO fast-tracked Father Serra -- famous for the murder and enslavement of thousands of native Americans, mostly in California.



2. So WHICH Democrat or Republicans running for City Council and other local elections have made BUSTING DRUG CORRUPTION in Wilmington part of their pitch???


NOT A SINGLE ONE THAT I AM AWARE OF!!!

EVERYBODY in Wilmington makes TONS OF MONEY off the narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly (although promotion of the town's incredible HISTORY, BEAUTY, RECREATION, EDUCATIONAL and CULTURAL features -- which I believe Mayor Bill Saffo has excelled at -- is the key to SAVING downtown (especially), from the DRUG THUGS.

TWO convenience stores told me they don't bother opening now early in the morning (which they still DID when I lived here a few years ago) -- because people are TOO AFRAID to live downtown because of all the VIOLENCE AND CRIME.

Although, the city certainly is SPRUCED UP considerably, the past several years -- old timers tell me the drug problem has WORSENED -- but just become more well hidden.

3. I DID look at both County Parties' websites just now. The Democrats don't even LIST their candidates in this election -- due to webmaster Ryan Lee Burris's inaction. Ryan slandered me on Facebook this past May -- aping the words Thom Goolsby used to claim in his lies about me, and he also, with his boyfriend Wes, hangs out a lot at Costello's (gay) Piano Bar -- former owner David Nash, being a friend of his -- as well as International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCracken, who DEFENDED Ryan vigorously in comments under her alias, Christine Hitchens, in this blog.




Remember, Ryan's former boyfriend, James Elks, was an admitted-to-me drug dealer, and Ryan's other housemate in 2011 - 12, was John Mann, who was involved in many narcotics deals in Costello's then (I do not refer to the frequent pot-smoking on the back deck -- NO ONE cares about marijuana, really), as well as saying nearly EVERY Wilmington politician of BOTH parties -- especially Thom Goolsby -- partied at their "Gay House" on Fifth Street near the main bridge. 

And then John Mann perjured himself in Court when David Nash prosecuted me for "Cyber-Stalking", while Public Defender Emily Zvejnieks, worked with Republican Judge Chad Hogston to RAILROAD me with charges that when Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo took over my cases, she pointed out that NOTHING in the complaint or trial had had a THING to do with the legal definition of Cyber-Stalking (but Ms. Zvejniecks has gone on to SCREW others as well -- if I can believe what several have emailed me).

All charges were eventually dropped, and all convictions were eventually, somehow, ERASED from my record, by District Attorney Ben David (whose assistant D.A.s had been leaking that Ben had not a SHRED of evidence to convict me of a THING).



But EVERYONE in Wilmington -- ESPECIALLY the Democrats at the Unity Dinner -- LOVES Ben David!!! He keeps the drugs flowing -- mostly to enrich Republicans. No one even ran against him the last time!!!

4. TO THEIR CREDIT, the Dems DO list their elected officials on their website -- unlike the Republicans who have a PAGE for the elected and another for their candidates -- BUT NO ONE LISTED ON EITHER ONE!!!

Politics in Wilmington is all about PAY-OFFS with DRUG MONEY -- and NOTHING about issues!!!


I HOPE Elizabeth Redenbaugh is able to change that for the Dems.




And remember that it was Ben David's legal intern, Jeff Duncan, at the time of all the false prosecutions and nut-house commitments of me in 2011 and 12, who became the full-lawyer working under Dahlia Saper (also Talking Head on Fox News), in Chicago -- who sued me for Jamie Sutherland of Wells Fargo on a FALSE CHARGE of LIBEL, but I was NEVER legally served, and they tried me in absentia in Cook County Courts -- and the Courts Inspector there said I could easily get that thrown out -- then SUE THEM FOR FORTUNES!!!


But I have to afford going there and enduring any delays, which I cannot yet afford.




Which prison will Ben David likely go to -- and anyone who supports him politically might go as well???

Although it is NO CRIME to have sex with a lot of guys -- and I know some of Ben's old boyfriends/sex-mates -- but he's an ELDER at First Presbyterian, and you would THINK that Pastor Ernie Thompson would expect his Elders to be faithful to their spouses. But then former Asst. Pastor Jim Holderness, when I confronted him in 2012, yelled at me that he and Rev. Thompson were PROUD to protect Ben David from scrutiny -- and also, keeping non-whites from the congregation, where Republican Judge Lindsey Luther's (a First Prez Deacon) husband posted this on Facebook, prominently -- until I blogged about it a few weeks ago:


Evan Luther ALSO posted a shot of an over-loaded arsenal of weapons (possibly his own), but removed BOTH images since then -- LOL!!!

And this on Ben David, who CANNOT sue me for Libelhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

5. Today, I needed to buy stamps at the Post Office downtown, so asked how the investigation of the hand-written hate note demanding I LEAVE IMMEDIATELY illegally placed in my US Mailbox at Carolina Apartments nearly three months ago was going. I was told I'd hear SOMETHING from them withing a week or two, but have heard nothing.

Today, they said I should have heard SOMETHING a long time ago, but I pointed out that not only my rent check to Carolina Apartments owner George Cutter NEVER reached him for August rent (and was never returned to Benefits Management, either), and B.M. had mailed at least one check for my account to Bank of America on Third Street that was RETURNED as "unknown address", although perfectly addressed, a couple of years ago, but while I was in New Hanover County Jail in 2011, BOTH letters I perfectly addressed to Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian came back "unknown address" then as well -- PROVING that someone at the Post Office is in league with the narco-traffickers to RE-PROGRAM the addresses in the US Computer to make those addresses INVALID (temporarily)!!!


Mine, at least, had computer print-out labels of the "incorrection" -- NOT hand-written notes!!!

While the staff there today was very sympathetic and concerned, I did NOT press things further today -- since I THINK Jennifer McCracken and Anthony Carmichael have moved OUT, but am not sure.



Jennifer McCracken (whose brother is a Sheriff's Deputy of significant power, but likely different last name)


Anthony Carmichael

So this afternoon, I called George Cutter and had to leave a message, asking him if that is FACT -- and that if so, I'll drop it. If NOT, I'll try to see if Mr. Cutter (who with his manager Tomi Matheson, has been aware of their significant crimes while hiding in his building since mid-August), needs a Federal Investigation!!!

But FUNNIEST, was that after speaking with the woman at the P.O. about this, as I left, the head person in line was a PROMINENT First Presbyterian -- and he could NOT look at me at ALL -- the others in line had listened intently.

6. Now, I intend to go to the Democratic Reception to which I've been invited, this coming Nov. 3 at the Blockade Runner -- a restaurant I have frequented all my LIFE, but mostly as a visitor to Wilmington, before.

I CERTAINLY hope out (WHOOPS!!! Freudian slip??? "our"), Democratic Victors will share with me their plans to FIGHT NARCO-TRAFFICKING in Port Wilmington!!!

I know Sheriff McMahon will.

Scott



Tennessee Williams and me -- the night we partied at the Reagan White House -- before the Kennedy Center Honors in 1981.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment