Sunday, October 25, 2015

Relax -- It's Just a Bald Guy Holding a Phone (and other matters of importance or impotence -- only YOU can decide)!!!


That's right, this is NOT an ass. To see an ACTUAL ASS, click here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html


>>> BREAKING @7:26 PM, EDT: This blog posting (linked just above), was actually found by someone googling, "hard pumpkin carving ideas for kids". I bet THEY were 
surprised!!!


  • Scott Kenan
    4:11pm
    Scott Kenan
    Hi Tammy -- I still appreciate you and Bruce Lee helping me get out of The Oaks -- and telling me how to cum without a hard-on!!! It worked the next time I was in jail on false charges. I assume Bruce was taken by now by his cancer, and only wish to point out that if you stay with the fake Christians and images of death and guns, YOU will soon die violently. That is just how God works to punish those who hate Him. I have never been violent in my life, however. To see my latest as I reclaim Wilmington from the GOD-HATING fake Christians (especially Pentecostals), read my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

    Best of Love and Luck to you!!!

    Scott
  • Tammy Stanley
    10/25, 5:10pm
    Tammy Stanley
    U sick fuck Billie never had cancer and he died last year and for ur info I'm out of Wilmington
  • Scott Kenan
    5:15pm
    Scott Kenan
    I knew all of that -- I've been tracking BOTH of you for the US Justice Department and the DEA. GO TO PRISON you racist KKK cock-sucker!!! (Sorry I mixed up Billy's first name -- but you BOTH claimed in 2011 that he was permanently FLACCID due to cancer drugs -- and he had no energy at all.)

    Kisses, Scott

The late Bruce Lee or Billie

>>> AT THAT TIME, "Billie" was called "Bruce Lee", and he headed the KKK in the Wilmington area. His Facebook page was "Bruce Lee" as well (to hide, no doubt). See more, including my warning to D.A. Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray (then also Criner) -- two of my MORTAL enemies, politically, that I would stand with THEM against the threatened Klan violence!!!
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/as-just-pasted-on-facebook-scott-kenan.html

Remember THIS???



Taken by the friendly Independence Mall Staff -- after I signed the ANTI-BULLYING PLEDGE PROMINENTLY, top center,which cannot be read here, unfortunately -- unless you blow the high-res image up MORE!!!

As ALL Wilmingtonians now know, Independence Mall not only hustled me out and banned me on FALSE CHARGES of speaking ill of Wilmington Christians. I was overheard speaking to Democrats about the narco-trafficking REPUBLICAN FAKE CHRISTIANS.

But Spiritual Law being Law, the Mall has since been sold AT FORECLOSURE -- HA!!!



And SOMEWHAT related from the same time frame (Rudy Renfer, whom I met with in person), is a REPUBLICAN, (actually, I don't know, but thought I'd read he'd been appointed to office by a Republican -- but it was in 2009, so had to be Obama), and 2nd in charge of the US Justice Department in Raleigh. He referred me to the correct contacts in the DEA in both Raleigh and Wilmington, with whom I still work (although they monitor this blog, now, rather than directly speaking):


Sanders, the independent Vermont senator, never mentioned Clinton by name at the high-profile fundraising dinner but implicitly criticized her delayed opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership and Keystone XL pipeline as well as her vote in favor of the Iraq war and passage of the Defense of Marriage Act during her husband's administration.
"I promise you tonight as your president I will govern based on principle not poll numbers," Sanders said, eliciting roars from his supporters.


DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Bernie Sanders sharpened the contrast with Hillary Rodham Clinton on a bevy of liberal causes on Saturday, casting himself as a…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   
Steve Pride
14 hrs · Edited ·
Luckily, no Republican keeps a campaign promise.


Opal Covey sat down with NBC 24 to talk about her vision for the City of toledo if she were to be elected mayor in November.Covey is running for the fifth time and feels…
NBC24.COM|BY SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP
Like   Comment   
Barack Obama is a better STEALTH REPUBLICAN than even Bill Clinton!!!


Former Wall Street regulator responds to Obama's plan: "This is bullshit!"
USUNCUT.COM|BY DYLAN HOCK
Like   Comment   
Barack Obama is a better STEALTH REPUBLICAN than even Bill Clinton!!!


Military aid increased despite Israeli forces injuring over 200 Palestinian children in six days.
USUNCUT.COM
Like   Comment   

"There is, however, one thing in common with all the people I've dated successfully. They are all far more secure in themselves than the typical millennial. When I date people with any hint of insecurity, the relationship fails immediately. This shouldn't be the case, but it's the sad reality."



Many straight women and gay men refuse to date me. They believe false misconceptions about my (bi)sexuality: I can't be monogamous, I'm inevitably going to leave them for someone of another gender, or I'm in denial of being "full-blown" gay.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   

>>> AND ON A FINAL NOTE:




"Testosteroni" and I had a half-hour friendly conversation, in which we came to understand and appreciate each other FAR BETTER -- despite our gaping differences in temperament. As a PEACE/PIECE OFFERING, I've promised to send him a few photos -- but not immediately!!!





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment