Saturday, October 10, 2015

The TIRELESS Hatred of "Christians" and Republicans (and "Clinton Democrats") HAS TO Exhaust Itself Soon -- and There is MUCH Evidence That It Is (exhausting)!!!




Have YOU heard NAZI CNN mention this even ONCE???



>>> HOLY-MOLY!!! THIS BLOG just broke a total of 750,000 hits -- but NO ONE in Law Enforcement, the Press, SERIOUS Criminals, or people silly enough to try to preserve NON-EXISTENT privacy (they all use software to HIDE THEIR TRACKS), is registered in the count -- and that is MOST of my hits.

REMEMBER, I TWICE caught CIA/Google/Blogger ROLLING BACK my total hits by about 25%, in 2011, and they might have done it other times too.


* * *

>>> AS OF MIDNIGHT (added): Russia is hitting THIS posting TWICE AS MUCH as the USA -- but the USA is up 50% from its typical number of hits, the last few months!!!

* * *

>>> BUT FIRST, SOME THINGS I FORGOT:


1. Photos of the kitchen of my apartment:



Rey Coliman (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col%25C3%25ADmotl&prev=search), and the "Gay Dogs" of Colima, Mexico, with a yarn painting of the Huichol people (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huichol_people), of Mexico, rule above the closed up fireplace.


The two framed posters, I bought at Salvation Army for $4.95 and $1.95 (left to right).


The hand-carved and painted mission church, I bought in Caracas, Venezuela in 2002.


Albert Einstein rules via a beach towel I bought in Key West. Florida in the late 1970s.



Those are alternating clusters of red and green grape-lights over the window.


2. My roommate, who had lived the "street life" of several legitimate and illegitimate businesses in the 30 years he has lived in Wilmington (and says he is a "four-time" ex-con -- having served that many sentences), is nearly the TOTAL opposite of me -- including that he's keeping straight sexually -- EXCEPT that he is keeping straight legally (despite all his old bad habits), too.


Anyone who knows what happens to most such people should be impressed by the last item -- given typical track records of those trying to straighten out so late in life!!!

But he's of Puerto Rican extraction, born in New York City, and says he was raised and still IS Roman Catholic.

But I've been pondering these mysteries, and my mother (highly schooled in nutrition), has helped me solve them -- to some extent.

First, I have to say that I AM perhaps even gifted -- in that I never scored under 99 percentile in any of the many College Board tests that I took, except 92 in English (so of course I became a writer!!!). And while I always tested about eight points below genius in IQ tests -- before and during the time I took Lithium Carbonate for 31 years on false diagnosis of Bipolar -- after my doctor took me off it in 2009, I took IQ tests three times over 1.5 years, finding I rose in three steps up, to 12 points above genius, the last time I was tested -- in early 2010.

My point is that I am neither ashamed of nor proud of this -- it is simple fact (and all tests are skewed along social lines, anyway). So since most look up to these things (should appreciate and grow what they have, instead), I always feel a little guilty and "snotty" mentioning this fact. I do NOT do it to put anyone down, but perhaps it explains my often EXTREME IMPATIENCE with people who DO NOT RULE THEIR OWN MINDS.

The fact is that my about 58-year-old roommate is so Catholic that he has a Sacred Heart of Jesus holy card and a Bible (his only book or other reading material), placed prominently in his room. I'm totally cool with that because I COMPLETELY SUPPORT the best of what those two things represent.

But the Bible is King James -- not only the WORST translation of PREVIOUS, flawed translations, and produced to justify Protestant Theology -- that is such an error-filled (but BEAUTIFULLY poetic, in an old form of English one must study it to understand much of the language), that even Protestants do not today use it.

And the Catholic Church of the time my roommate and I were growing up taught it was a MORTAL SIN to read the King James edition -- the Rheims-Douay Bible translation was the only approved Catholic version, then. But MANY new translations, all better than both of those, now.

One example of the evil in the King James version, as taught me by Catholic nuns, is that the still popular line of Christmas cards and at least one carol, "Peace on Earth; Good Will Toward Men (meaning all humans)" is an evil abomination of the correct translation, "Peace on Earth to Men of Good Will".

You SEE how the Protestant idea that only FAITH in JESUS saves you, so profess that and sin to your heart's delight (the basic idea behind the Republican Party of today -- and some, no longer all, Protestants).

This helps explain why the Republican Party and the Catholic Church are OPPOSITES (excepting, of course, many upper-clergy, including Pope Francis and his last two predecessors).

Anyway, I'm afraid my roommate has a rather low IQ -- and might have had VERY little education in Catholic or Public schools. He never even heard of Advent Season, the four weeks leading up to Christmas (now not as up-played by the Church), he thinks Ted Turner OWNS Time/Warner -- and that Jane Fonda is still married to Ted Turner.

Ted, an atheist, who was a bit of a BUST for Jane, who converted from atheism to Baptist, has had all her current sexual adventures by a LATER husband!!!:


Scott Kenan shared a link.


Jane Fonda has never shied away from talking about sex -- and that's something that hasn't changed even as she's gotten older. The 77-year-old actress and longtime sex symbol says that although society's
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


I JUST TOOK A "REAL-TIME BREAK" TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING WITH MY ROOMMATE:

You see, roomie and I have both had a little sleeping difficulty since he moved in. Actually, I've had only a little, while he has had a LOT, as well as he constantly complains about being exhausted, while working as a dishwasher in a restaurant 6.5 hours at most per day (less lunch and other breaks). 


And anyone with even a SLIGHT criminal or even CIVIL Court record in Wilmington, North Carolina is BLACK-BALLED from renting an apartment or finding a job (except as dishwasher, general laborer, etc.), by the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS -- Republicans and Democrats, alike (but not ALL Democrats)!!!

I've managed restaurants (most over 200 seats with full bar), but even the smaller ones typically had LINES most days of the week for some period of time, so we worked FULL TILT, longer hours, and were ENERGIZED by all that "customer servicing"!!! In fact, this is why so many restaurant workers (cash tips in pocket), tend to socialize and party after work -- just to work down that energy.

But roomie's restaurant rarely gets full -- if at all. And he's exhausted working fewer hours -- and I used to LOVE filling in washing dishes -- it's like meditation, and challenge of efficiency to occupy the mind, and things come in dirty and disorganized, and leave CLEAN and ORDERLY!!!

But the problem is NONE of that -- it is in COFFEE and FOOD. You see, roomie makes coffee here at home that uses FIVE TIMES the coffee I use to brew (and he dumps it in by eyeball, NEVER measuring, despite my asking him to do so), as well as the half-liter (pint, roughly), jar I keep sugar for coffee in, which I only refilled once every three or so weeks, I refilled 2.5 days ago -- and today it was down to 15% full!!!

I don't CARE about the cost, and that much caffeine is bad enough, but that much REFINED SUGAR not only robs the body of TONS of vitamins and minerals, just to DIGEST IT -- it contributes to WEIGHT GAIN -- both of us suffering, now -- as well as it tempts diabetes. I ate TONS of fresh vegetables and fruits before I moved to Mexico, but now I'm too heavy in meats and starchy vegetables, so I'm going back to my old diet as soon as I get money on Tuesday (unless Benefits Management does not call "Columbus Day"/"Indigenous Peoples Day" a holiday).

And he will have to buy his OWN coffeemaker, coffee and sugar, not to save me money, but so he has to FACE how much he uses.

Also, he only eats lots of processed WHITE wheat flower, white rice, and cream/bechamel-type sauces, and brings home portions for me, which I feel obliged to eat. Recently he brought home a WHOLE Philadelphia brand CHEESE CAKE (restaurant size). I confess to LIKING that.

He's agreed to my decision about separating coffees and NOT bringing me "white foods".

Scott


Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs


Here's what they never taught you in school.
USUNCUT.COM
Like   Comment   
This is what my UBER-EVIL Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC has consciously and deliberately done -- as well as being the TOP SUPPORT of White Supremacy, the Republican Party, the Clintons, and Episcopal Church/CIA US State Department hard-drugs narco-trafficking

ONLY PROFIT MATTERS -- AND GOD AND COUNTRY BE DAMNED!!!

A recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec I met in Puerto Vallarta in spring 2015, told me WHICH Kenans had ordered all this, PLUS putting Enrique Peña Nieto in power in Mexico to get control of oil for Exxon-Mobil as well as Chevron (still Kenan Family controlled as well), and the DRUGS!!! 

Gen. Russel Honore', US Border Guards at Laredo, Texas, the Creek Indians in Alabama, the top publishing company in the South, and MANY others of influence know it too.


Back in the 1990's, Exxon was publicly taking the position that the scientific research on global warming was contradictory and too sketchy to act upon. But, at the same time, its own researchers were quietly incorporating some of those scientific…
GRAPHICS.LATIMES.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


Dr, Keith Ablow has penned what may be his most despicable column yet.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like   Comment   
I completely agree!!! 

Nothing more HYPOCRITICAL than a Liberal/Progressive with a LAZY MIND!!! Conservatives ADMIT they hate you, me, and God, so are NOT hypocritical.


Maher’s sin is not pure bigotry, but rather intellectual laziness.
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


The author offered insights on her writing, race relations and the New York Times in a conversation with Hilton Als at the New Yorker festival
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY ALEX NEEDHAM
Like   Comment   



.

No comments:

Post a Comment