Sunday, October 4, 2015

"When Monster Meets Monster, One Monster Has to GIVE WAY -- and It Will NEVER Be ME!!!" ~ (I called Patricia Sinatra, yesterday.)





Tennessee Williams
23 hrs
"When monster meets monster, one monster has to give way, AND IT WILL NEVER BE ME!"
-- Alexandra to Chance in "Sweet Bird of Youth" by Tennessee Williams

OK, so before trying to call Danny Sinatra, yesterday, I went to his Facebook page, which in recent months has been BLOCKED to me, as if Danny had done that. He had not. It was the same Devils who hack my computer and channel my emails for THEIR purposes not mine. Here is what I found: 


This is Phoebe, Danny's wife, Danny thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. He needs help from his close friends. If you are close to Danny please write a reference letter. He needs it by Wednesday 4 pm LA
time please email it to so-n-so@yahoo.com This can help him out in this LA system. He is in the twin towers (the L.A. County jail) and has court on the 27 of August. That is why the urgency of the email reference letters Thank you .
  • 14 people like this.
  • 5 shares
  • Comments
    • Brenda Moore Garcia Phoebe, patsy has ours. Mine, sisters, and my moms.
    • Jennifer Weeks Any news on Danny yet
    • Candi Debs Hello, Phoebe. As you know, Danny was a local hero/role model for years, here in Santa Monica. So many of us love him dearly. Sorry that I didn't know you folks were back in town, especially since this problem has occured! I will be honored to write a...See More
    • Candi Debs Phoebe. Oh no, I shook my head and checked the calendar (I just moved, have lost track). Tomorrow's the 31st and I just saw the alert tonight. So I am sending an email before business hours begin. The Twin Towers (County jail) and Courts are way overcrowded. .. I hope they were so backed-up that the law required his release! I regret not knowing sooner, but will still contribute. Please remember to call if you're able. Blessings to you all.

So I did a little more reading and discovered that Danny and his family -- and his family-in-law, the Dollars (originally of Durham, NC), had all moved to California right before I arrived back in Wilmington. I emailed his mother, Patricia Sinatra, via his mother-in-law, "DollarLois", as Pat had instructed me when we met in Wilmington, 2011, asking if Danny was alright -- more than a month had passed since this immediate crisis, so I assumed things were resolved, and with so many expecting "good words" to have effect, figured also it could not be too serious.

But I heard nothing, and Patricia having been Frank's fave niece (by marriage), now in charge of steering Sinatra Family Enterprises (all legit for years and years, and including her putting together the deal to sell control of Bank of America to Thomas S. Kenan III and HIS immediate family -- as well as of licensing Frank Sinatra's music, a catalog on par with the Beatles, Elvis, and the other true GREATS -- especially when you consider how many TV and radio ads use Sinatra's voice (more than the Beatles' even, I'd bet), Pat is the DRIVER of that family (and also drives a school bus, due to her fine nature -- and it has to keep her grounded).



So, yesterday afternoon, I called Danny's cell phone, and it is no longer a working number. I immediately called Patricia, and with the exact same voice, modulation, and words that she had used two years ago when I last called her, she said this, "Scott, I am not interested in talking to you," and immediately hung up on me.

But the LAST time this happened, I called Danny second, rather than first, and HE laughed his butt off, saying that even though he was NOT on my email list, he read my blog daily and absolutely LOVED IT (which would have included all my "indiscretions" not just of the Sinatra Family's past -- but of Danny's and my relating in 2011 and 12).

I got serious in researching on the internet, and discovered that Danny was, about a month ago, convicted of an unknown felony, and only on this October 2, was transferred to a medium-security prison in central California.

No WONDER Pat didn't want to talk to me -- REGARDLESS anything else. She's a 72-year-old widow with only one child, just transferred to the BIG HOUSE.

So I tried to call that prison, and the lines were all busy, to get Danny's mailing address. It is my intention to begin corresponding with Danny Sinatra via snail mail. You see, Danny and I did not have time to really get to know each other very well, due to District Attorney Ben David's eight false charges, five false imprisonments, and two false nut-house commitments -- and local lawyer David Nash's false charge of "Cyber-Stalking", that had me in jail for nearly two months, causing me to become HOMELESS again.

But we HAD connected very deeply, we baring our souls on several matters to each other, including that we BOTH had what seemed to be the MOST CONTROLLING BITCH MOTHERS either of us had ever heard of.

But it was Patricia Sinatra, after telling me many Sinatra Secrets, who asked me to become Danny's best friend. What neither she nor I had anticipated, was that one day, out of the blue, as I had not even thought of Danny this way (seeing his commitment to his wife and family), Danny said that he was sorry, but we could not have sex -- due to his commitment to Phoebe. (The EXACT SAME THING that Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian had declared to me -- those two being the ONLY people to have approached me this way in my life, so HUGELY FLATTERING, if also intensely FRUSTRATING)!!!



Phoebe Dollar and Danny Sinatra in front of Ziggy's, the club here in Wilmington where so many "Christian" Drug Mafiosi have given ME trouble.



A typical Phoebe Dollar movie.

And I have NO PROBLEM with these Goth movies or other "Horror Shows" -- as long as they are kept in perspective (which Danny and perhaps Phoebe had lost). The BEST book on writing I ever read was by Stephen King, and I cannot BEAR to read or watch his movies -- too scary for THIS boy -- LOL!!!


And the FUNNIEST THING, is that I upgraded my copy of Blue Velvet to Blue-Ray, about eight years ago, but THREW IT IN THE TRASH, after watching a third of it, as despite its being filmed using Carolina Apartments (as "Deep River Apartments"), in 1985 -- while I dated Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, Thomas S. Kenan III's most recent, then, former long-term lover -- the building even BUILT by William Rand Kenan, Jr. in 1905 -- because it was TOO CREEPY for me to watch (but maybe I'll buy and watch it to celebrate this Halloween)!!!




>>> A REAL-TIME BREAK!!!

Just before I completed the sentence above, my brother Mike called and we had the BEST conversation -- with nary an acrimonious word. So now I believe I am irrevocably re-connected to both Mike and Jane, and Julie and Mom will come more slowly, but we will find our common ground too. Mom and Julie fell into the FEAR-BASED "Nazi Catholicism" that supports the Republican Party and vice-versa.


But even the Republicans will one day get back to their valid roots -- or perish, ABSOLUTELY, in the next election.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
12 hrs


State Senator Forrest Knox (R-Altoona) has never been shy about expressing his thoughts on the role of government...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   
  • Comments
    • Gene Morgan You can put together and complete a revolution in a year and a half? Hell, you guys started a war in the Middle East for 15 years and you sure as Hell haven't finished that...
      LikeReply2 hrs
      • Scott Kenan LOL!!! Good point, Gene Morgan, but maybe we should not take them so seriously. In my experience of compulsively talking to people around my town -- regardless of their "types", this crap is mostly CRAP, spread by CIA disinformation systems, like CNN, FOX News, etc., and NO ONE really much believes it -- enough to participate.
        LikeReply2 hrs


Like   Comment   



A fantasy of President Obama's language passed ALL AROUND Facebook by Progressives, yesterday.




>>> NOW BACK TO IT:

After all this Sinatra brew-ha-ha, I checked to see the status, and when I could visit him in jail and put $20.00 or so on his account, of Dewain Joseph Hall. He's been transferred to the Brunswick County "Detention Facility" -- just TWO DAYS AGO, and there, I cannot put money on his account or visit him via computer video-call, and maybe not even in person (due to the system for those held outside the jurisdiction that convicted them in North Carolina -- Sheriff Ed McMahon's jail now TOO FULL, I suppose).

But at least he's cut his HAIR, as he told me he had been planning to do:



So Monday, I will call the jail and find out if I CAN visit him or not -- and at least get his mailing address so I can let him know to contact me when he gets out (scheduled for mid-January), and I can feed him a good meal or two and wash the JAIL out of him -- WHOOPS, let HIM wash it out -- and let him relax, at least for a few hours).

After all, it was not just I whom Dewain fed so well, but also District Attorney Ben David (if ya know what I'm sayin'), and he served as Ben David's part-time gardener in 2011, telling me that Stephanie David told him that some guy named SCOTT was keeping poor Ben David from sleeping well -- at ALL -- LOL!!!





Peter DeMaria in 2011 was SUPER HOT!!!


Jess DeMaria was NOT.


I ran into Peter and Jess yesterday, in the EXACT SPOT that I met the good friends of Thomas S. Kenan III's lover (in summer, 2011): Mutter's Alley and South Front Street. No one else in easy ear-shot, I called from ten feet away, "Well if it isn't the DeMarias, who ran a Meth or Crack Lab in the other half of my shotgun house in 2011 -- until I blogged about it and forced you to move it. I'm BACK IN TOWN!!!"




President Bush and Lt. General Russel Honore' in New Orleans, September 5, 2005.

It turns out that the guy living in the cottage behind the house next door (both owned by my land-lady), was DIRECTLY UNDER Russel Honore' at Fort Stewart during his long Army enlistment, and knew Russel WELL!!! (as well as most of what I claim about the Kenans, and he knows the Camerons -- said by most in town to be as hateful as the rich Kenans -- and the Sprunts, too (for whom he's worked).

He said Honore' knew NOTHING about leading men and women, and did nothing but "bark and bully" (especially the Lieutenants) -- LOL!!!

Well, I've got a little DECORATIN' to do here in this apartment, today -- and will soon post some photos -- so enough for now.

Scott

Maria Castillo Mendoza to INDIOS AMERICANOS
DESDE SONORA, MEXICO
MUUUY BUENOS DIAS!
Like   Comment   


.

No comments:

Post a Comment