Saturday, November 14, 2015

BOMBSHELL: PROOF THAT BUSH ADMIN KNEW 911 WAS COMING – THEY IGNORED IT TO HIDE ‘PAPER TRAIL’!!!


This was not a bungling of the job. The Bush administration KNEW that Al Qaeda was going to hit us, and they made a conscious choice to let it happen so that there was no paper trail. They had been warned.


http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/bombshell-proof-that-bush-admin-knew-911-was-coming-they-ignored-it-to-hide-paper-trail/


>>> A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF "SCOTT COMMENTS TOO FAST"!!!:
I RESCIND my earlier comment (re: the local party for Hillary supporters), as I just found you also advertise a gathering of Bernie Sanders's fans!!! Too bad Martin O'Malley is still too unknown to have his own Wilmington Party -- but I'll be listening to his ideas too.
14
NOV
Today 8 PMBuzz's Roost WilmingtonWilmington, NC
18 guests
Like   Comment   

Unbelievable!!! New Hanover County Democratic Party has decided to cheer Hillary Clinton -- rather than consider a debate. ONLY because the Democratic Party is FIRMLY for Narco-Trafficking!!!

New Hanover County Democratic Party shared Elli Klein's event.
6 hrs ·

JOIN US! Listen, Get Ready to Vote Informed, Cheer on Hillary & Have Fun!
at the Freaky Tiki Bar ~~ Drink Specials (including the Hillary Tini & the‪#‎HillYes‬!
~~ Food Truck! ~~ Pool Table & Foosball and more! ~~
to RSVP or for more Info: Wilmington Debate Party@gmail.com ~~ Tell your friends about it! ~~ Come!
723 N. 4th St at Brunswick (in Wilmington, NC's Brooklyn Arts District) (Note: Not your grandmother's "country club!")
CoHosts: Julia Boseman, Elli Klein, Khris Covey, Dylan Lee, Steve & Louise Coggins, HRC Super Volunteers: Ruthie Downie, Dakota Cary, Wendy Yajharya Maria Saporta
Like   Comment   

>>> AND THERE IS ALSO THIS:



Like   Comment   
33 people like this.
Comments
Scott Kenan Christians have been praying for the USA for DECADES, and it's only gotten worse. So get off yer knees and do something PRACTICAL for your own community!!! Praying is comforting for the person praying -- but keeps us all slaves if we don't do constructive things as well.
LikeReply12 hrs
Jen Berry I agree Scott. What does this practical action amount to in your life? If you aren't into prayer... how are you personally taking action? I'd love to hear some tips on how we can work together to fix this world. I'm not sure prayer is always comfortable. It was very uncomfortable while I was praying last night... but I prayed all the same. 

Focused attention can be a very powerful thing. Where the focus goes...action will follow which I'm pretty sure it the sentiment of this person's post. There will be action taken in Paris... not so much in Beirut and Baghdad. And in a way I fear more of the same "actions" that have been taken before will be taken again. More guns more killing... those sort of actions I feel are the very actions that have created the issues and the horrors that we live with today. 

It's not so simplistic you see as prayer v.s. action. In my book they both can be seen as positives or negatives. The wrong action is no better than no action and can in some cases lead to worse things.
LikeReply12 hrs
Scott Kenan

Write a reply...
Jolynn Daniel Here here...!
LikeReply12 hrs
Scott Kenan Reply to Jen Berry: I DO pray, but not like I was taught in the Catholic Church of my youth. I "pray believing", like Jesus taught and The Science of Mind, whose President in the 1980s, J. Kennedy Shultz, I studied under back then at Atlanta Church of Religious Science, now the somewhat corrupted Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta-- as well as Elisabeth Kubler Ross

It is a matter of centering oneself in MIND -- embracing the desired thing visually, emotionally, etc. -- then affirming it KNOWING it is so.

My own position is one of the most peculiar in the world, as I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and knew most of JFK's generation of Kennedys, have partied in the White House with the Reagans, and recently met Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold my distant Kenan relatives control of Bank of America -- but hate the Kenans for turning it NAZI. I know the "bad" Kenans, too. They inherited more Standard Oil Stock from Henry Flagler than Rockefeller ever owned -- as well as the State of Florida and its utilities, and Flagler's extensive network of transportation, including 40% ownership of US railroads in 1913. 

Without writing a thesis here, you can read how I'm exposing corruption here in Wilmington, NC (where my parents set up the narco-trafficking with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and others in the 1980s and 90s, as well as in Atlanta area). I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico most of the last six years, with help of Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer while he was Sect. of State, who warned me that the CIA and Republican Party intended to kill me because of what I know (they had unsuccessfully tried to commit me five times in one month in Georgia in 2010)

Gen. Russel Honore' and I had two meetings in New Orleans this past March at The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, and he knew ALL ABOUT my wealthy relatives narco-trafficking with the BUSH/ CHENEY/CLINTON/EMANUEL axis of evil

My relatives are ALSO in charge of White Supremacy, and were the biggest force in the South Seceding, and the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in US history, which led to all the Jim Crow Laws being passed within two years

So my own work EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES is specialized, but EVERYONE can pick up some trash in their neighborhood, smile at people they aren't too sure about -- or even try to speak with them. But when you pray this way, you get inspiration soon enough on practical things to do. 

See my blog for more on my story -- and I can't find your BOOK -- do you have a link to it??? http://scottkenan.blogspot.com


SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Scott Kenan My own book can be read for free here:http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx


LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview47 minsEdited



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs

Texas says there is "no evidence" of wrongdoing after mass graves filled with bodies of immigrants were found miles inland from the U.S.-Mexico border. The bodies…
DEMOCRACYNOW.ORG
Like   Comment   

Scott Kenan shared a link.
10 hrs

This french newscaster couldn't believe how offensive American conservatives were being in the wake of the terror attacks - so he called them out.
ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
Like   Comment   
This Democratic governor just showed Republicans what action is all about.

Thanks to Gov. Terry McAuliffe and the people of Virginia, you will not see one homeless veteran in the Old Dominion
IFYOUONLYNEWS.COM|BY RYAN DENSON
Like   Comment   
SUPER BIZARRE!!!
From: AlterNet
1 min ·

REMINDER:
No one has ever called for the mass deportation of Christians or closing our borders to Christians.
(Me): SO, SINCE WHEN ARE MEXICANS NOT CHRISTIANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.
ALTERNET.ORG

Like   Comment   







Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment