Monday, November 23, 2015

CORRECTING an Important Error I Made, a FEW Days ago!!!


NOT an actual photo of "Fernando Merino"


As long-term readers might remember, ALL my many photos of "Fernando" -- as well as blog postings that included his photos were REMOVED from my computers and blog  -- presumably by the CIA -- including Salvador Fuentes (who pretended to be my 4th Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC), with his mother and her best friend, a PRODUCER of 60 MINUTES -- and they recorded an interview with me in Conchas Chinas, Mexico for 45 minutes -- claiming that 60 MINUTES would air at least TWO segments on my story. I believed this lie for two years -- because I wanted to.


A recent photo of Luis Melgoza



A 2015 photo of my alleged 4th Kenan cousin, Salvador Fuentes

Sal continues to work with disbarred former top lawyer of the PRI Party, Luis Melgoza, they partners in www.PVGeeks.com and http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/, and when I traced the leads on Luis's business card of his parent company, ArdiNet (and Lumel), it's HQ is not far from CIA HQ in Virginia. I also found much SPYWARE on my two computers that Luis had "reconditioned", and he many times tried to threaten me with deportation from Mexico -- but could not do that -- LOL!!!

I had found Fernando's email address by chance on an old blog posting of mine -- and just now (sensing something was not right since my phonetic memory of it has a "z" -- not an "x", I just learned that that was an ERROR in the original posting, and his correct email address, which I found I'd posted many times, is/was gmezmerino@gmail.com.



Even MORE interesting is that in "creatively googling" parts of that address, I found what might be Fernando's actual DAD, whom he claimed was the largest Cocaine exporter in Colombia -- LOL!!!



Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment