Wednesday, November 25, 2015

In Preparation for THIS THANKSGIVING, Please Call Thomas S. Kenan III at His Office in Chapel Hill -- to THANK HIM (and the Kenan Family), for GREAT CHARITIES, and to DEMAND a Turn-Around of Exxon Mobil!!! (919) 967-0618, (ext. 1 if no one answers)




I know that I need to THANK TOM for my niece Taylor Ann Kenan (of Pennsylvania), getting FULL SCHOLARSHIP to this business school's program in Chile, last summer!!!



Taylor with her high school prom date -- you get a feeling for my brother's neighborhood by the corner of a manor house across the street from them on Donalyn Ln, Berwyn, PA.


My sister Jane Ann Kenan also dated black guys -- driving my parents CRAZY (Jane even was having sex with lots of the black crew when she and I took a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise in the West Indies -- which I had won at www.pentagon-usa.com in a Sales Contest -- the credit being in exchange for full page advertising in the US Merchant Marines Academy -- about 1992).

Soon, Jane was in Alcoholics Anonymous -- and Mom arranged for a guy from Michigan (with no interest in sex with Jane), to take Jane on two long international trips per year, as well as to buy her a new SUV (most, but not all the money), a giant TV, etc.


Jane and I BOTH found black guys to be more honest, better skilled at lovemaking, and better equipped than typical WHITE guys.

Don't you AGREE???
White "Christians" now 46% of American adults -- in 2007, they were 55%!!! 
FALLING FAST!!! 

WHITE RACE WAR must start NOW -- or it will be TOO LATE!!! 

My Kenan Family with their beloved Episcopal Church, USA are in CHARGE of this abomination.


It’s what the bible-hugging, gun-toting GOP always feared: The minorities and heathens are taking over! The GOP may need to find another angle as a new study…
TROFIRE.COM|BY SYDNEY ROBINSON



Donald Trump claims to be a devout "Presbyterian Church USA" adherent -- like Woodrow Wilson and the Kenan Family in 1898, when William Rand Kenan, Senior, an ELDER then of First Presbyterian in Wilmington, North Carolina (100 feet from me as I type this from my apartment), who LED the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection.

TODAY, we have Drug Mafia District Attorney Benjamin R. David (Democrat), currently an Elder at First Prez:


Ben David has a long HISTORY of sex on the side with men -- some of whom I have known (and even had sex with)http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


>>> OTHER RABID RACISTS IN WILMINGTON AREA GOVERNMENT HIGH AT FIRST PRESBYTERIAN, HERE:



District Court Judge Lindsey Luther, Republican, is a Deacon, currently, and recently TRAMPLED my Constitutional and North Carolina Statute RIGHTS -- to support International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCracken, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/true-chivalry-jennifer-mccracken-steps.html, and also here (apologies for the APPROPRIATE vulgarity -- which I am trying to get away from): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html.


Judge Luther's there-venerated husband Evan, is PROUDLY preparing for the CHRISTIAN RACE WAR OF WHITE SUPREMACY:



Evan Luther pasted not only this, but several photos of LOADED weapons arsenals on his Facebook page -- until I blogged about it and he then removed them.


Today, this is the ONLY photo of Evan Luther that non-"Friends" can see on Facebook -- but until two weeks ago, Evan had TONS of photos there that ANYONE could view -- LOL!!!

OF COURSE there is also District Court Judge Jeffrey Noecker (Democrat):



Judge Jeffrey Evan Noecker seemed fair to me in Court when Christopher Wright Rogers (whom I NEVER ran into anywhere -- not since I'd kicked the freeloader out of my house in 2011), by DENYING my being BANNED from the Downtown and Extension Public Libraries -- and the one at Cape Fear Community College (where to this day, I have NEVER entered) -- but the POINT is that for D.A. Ben David, Chris sought to deny me internet access.

But DESPITE my not running into Chris since that time, Judge Noecker STILL granted the Restraining Order.


More on Judge Noecker -- as well as Citizens concerns about Republican Judge Chad Hogston, who SCREWED me when David Nash (whose daughter is a Deacon now at First Prez), falsely brought charges against me of "Cyber Stalking"https://ncfathers.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/judge-jeff-noecker-judge-chad-hogston-new-hanover-county-nc-courts/


Judge Chad Hogston


And then the LATEST OUTRAGE coming out of First Presbyterian -- which I can almost SPIT ON from my front window!!!:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/with-todays-news-i-am-so-full-of.html


>>> BREAKING @ 12:33 PM, EST:

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2015


BREAKING NEWS

New Hanover commissioner's husband charged with prostitution

By Tim Buckland StarNews Staff
Daniel Dawson remained in a South Carolina jail Friday on a charge of soliciting prostitution.READ MORE


Republican County Commissioner Beth Dawson is a member of First Presbyterian -- and has served there as BOTH an Elder and a Deacon -- just like her co-criminalsDemocrat D.A. Ben DavidRepublican Judge Lindsey Luther, and Democrat Judge Jeffrey Noecker!!!

>>> BUT HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE ON ALL OF THIS:

My distant Kenan cousin, Thomas S. Kenan III, is currently in charge of all Kenan companies (also includes Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group -- the largest trucker in USA, Canada, and Mexico -- Coca-Cola, etc.), and he is INCORRIGIBLE. I have tried to get him to respond to my direct and indirect phone calls, emails, and other communications since 2010 -- and he REFUSES to answer any, despite his telling me by phone in 1990 that he, too, remembers Curtis "Robbie" Anderson (whom we both dated in 1985 at separate times).

At that time, I hoped to tell him the SHOCKING secret that Tennessee Williams had died with crab lice in residence -- to trade for the results of the THIRD autopsy of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler then Bingham. I had seen the 1989 60 MINUTES piece about it in which Tom REFUSED to give the results.
I guess if I haven't heard from him within about the next 10 days (the timing is simply a matter of my convenience), I will show up at his office at Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill -- and at LEAST speak with Tom's deputy, Steve Armstrong -- who was nice enough the one time I spoke with Steve on the phone a year or two ago.
If anyone ELSE would like to speak to the "horse's mouth" (the person MOST responsible for the direction of Exxon-Mobil since Tom's Dad, Frank Hawkins Kenan, died in 1996), the main phone number there is (919) 967-0618.


A new study finds that groups funded by the energy industry heavyweights use similar messages.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

I plan to SHOW UP IN PERSON at Tom Kenan's office in Chapel Hill after the holiday. Steve Armstrong already KNOWS that I am nice in person (on phone, anyway), and my anger is all GONE, now, so I hope to AT LEAST give Tom's close co-workers a chance to talk with me, read my body language, etc. -- to know how SERIOUS I am about "Kenan Family Reformation"



Call me "Martin Luther", if you must, but unlike the original Protestant Reformer, I am not a SCAT FETISHIST -- which is VERY WELL DOCUMENTED!!!

Look it up.


>>> AND MY ASSIST FROM MY ROOMMATE PHILIP ROSARIO (the Roman Catholic who reads the banned-by-the-Catholic-Church King James Bible -- and NEVER heard of Advent Season -- LOL!!!)



Recent photo of the 58-year-old dishwasher at Betsy's Crepes.

Last night, Phil went out late (highly unusual), and returned after visiting "Logan" -- whom he recently put into narco-business partnership with his old HUGE DRUG SUPPLIER, David, who will soon be (or is now), re-tiling the under-major-renovations Gore House around the corner on Orange Street.

Well, SOMEONE among Phil's friends HAS been reading this blog, because Phil has been STRANGELY SILENT since he returned -- even lying on his bed with the TV OFF, thinking -- something he has NEVER before done.

He said NOTHING to me this morning -- even leaving without saying goodbye (another first).

You see, I finally HIT THE NERVE AND BROKE THROUGH, when I pushed hard enough to PROVE that corrupted Agents of the DEA in both Wilmington and Raleigh had been DIVERTING ME from the PATRIOTS in that agency.


HA!!!

Will be FUN to see what happens next, no???

And Phil's OLD smart phone with the phone numbers of all his OLD NARCOTICS SUPPLIERS' -- is out for EASY ACCESS, again -- LOL!!!

Scott
No kidding!!! I've been warning that CNN is just Fox made more subtle for lazy-minded Liberal/Progressives. They are WIDELY accused of being a machine for Hillary Clinton and RARELY report any good news about Sanders. Recently, after RED-BAITING Sanders in the debate, Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt DOUBLED DOWN defending himself, and see what I documented about their HUGE PROMOTION of Sean Hannity's best friend Christal Presley's FAKE BOOK about her father's PTSD (I know him and he has no such thing) -- plus Christal's parents got RICH buying at fire sale prices the antiques owned by people Virginia Republicans had forced, eventually, to homelessness!


One anchor just asked a Michigan mayor if she's "afraid" of the city's growing…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY GABRIEL ARANA



Tennessee Williams and I are on THANKSGIVING BREAK.


Mark Beard's Thanksgiving Party that we attended on Staten Island, 1981:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment