Friday, November 13, 2015

Newt Gingrich Declares that the GREAT CHRISTIAN RACE WAR Is ON!!!



Readers will recall that in 1990, after I stumbled on the massive drug trafficking run through Stone Mountain Park in Georgia right behind my house, I dropped my detailed written reports -- including the drugs being picked up on Sysco Systems and Inland Seafood trucks (and likely others), and once I followed one such truck to the Krystal hamburger joint on Memorial Drive. People lined up and received huge bags of goods without ordering. Anyway, I delivered my reports to Newt Gingrich's office manager at his Congressional Office -- as well as to CNN HQ in Atlanta. I soon landed in JAIL on false charge of Simple Trespass and held WITHOUT BAIL for 15 weeks. I had to file Writ of Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis to force Judge Linda Warren Hunter to trial.


I still have my letter and Krystal's reply denying it. LOL!!!


Vixen-Judge Lindsay Luther

But my point is actually this: Newt's declaration of the Christian Race War to now begin (they will get the Christian blacks after they get them to kill others for them, first), is PRECISELY what Wilmington Republican Judge Lindsay Luther's husband, Evan, proudly posted on Facebook (but removed after I blogged about it -- and Judge Luther is a DEACON at First Presbyterian (and District Attorney Ben David is an ELDER)!!!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment