Monday, November 23, 2015

PROGRESS -- on TWO Fronts!!! (maybe)





I guess I should first thank "Testosteroni" for revealing his deep-seated hatred of people like Barbara Streisand who REFUSE to surgically alter their noses to look "English". He sure blew his claims of NOT being prejudiced -- and previously frequently claimed his Jewish mail carrier was always proselytizing him -- something I have NEVER heard of from a Jew!!!

But my neighbor Neal Duffy has twice revealed such deeply held prejudices to me -- and later thanked me for pointing them out after he realized his mind was inconsistent. And both Neal and my roommate have pointed these type things out to ME -- and I have thanked them.

My REAL point being that "Testo" got my thinking juices going, resulting in my blogging efforts of the past several days -- so again, I thank him for that.

But BEST was that I did NOT go ballistic on Mr. Faulk -- and not from controlling my temper. I was not angry. I've gotten that out of my system, although I use it in many of my various "writing voices" for this blog. And as I have always said, it is a LITERARY blog, not written as "court quality evidence" (but the last couple of years, I've tried to keep it as close to that as possible), and that Government Officials would get my info as if I am under oath -- and with recognition of what is hearsay and what I have direct evidence of.


So this morning, I called Mike Williams in the Raleigh office, and I BELIEVE I actually GOT Mike Williams for the FIRST time. I did NOT recognize his voice, and his manner of speaking was completely different from the "Mike Williams" I spoke to after Rudy Renfer handed me Mike's number (general to the office, actually).

And the guy today did NOT remember any conversation of this past July -- what THAT "Mike Williams", who claimed he'd found my blog while we spoke and loved it -- couldn't wait to read more of my blog. Today's Mike Williams seemed highly intelligent as well as practical in that he said since there is a Wilmington office I really have to be interviewed by them, and he will email Mike Franklin to contact me via my cell. He said if I don't hear from them within two weeks, to call him back in Raleigh.

As you can probably imagine, I told him a nutshell of some parts of my story in the 17 minutes and 43 seconds duration of the call. I'll not at this time recount that, and expect to necessarily remain silent about my relationship to these people, except to report when I have met with them and MAYBE some general idea of what we discuss -- if they agree to that.

The other progress, is that on Facebook, for some time now, rather peculiar people have sought to friend me -- often they just getting on the service and from exotic places in the world. I usually give them benefit of the doubt and accept their "friendship" -- and often they try to tie me up in Facebook messaging when I am at the PEEK of important blogging. 

Yesterday, one such person from Malaysia kept doing that, and then after I finished -- Bailo Jallow, a young male -- I went back to see what he wanted but was denied access by Facebook, which popped up the message that he was unavailable because there was an issue with his identity.

This morning, I found the following when I looked at the history of our "conversation" of yesterday:





Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment