Sunday, November 8, 2015

Some Evidence -- Photographic, and OTHERWISE!!! (And I'm cooking white-bean, collards, and ham hock soup as I write this!!!)


"Welcome to FunPhilip Rosario's Altar" to himself in his bedroom in my apartment, which he constructed after meeting with his co-worker, 18-year-old "Logan", and David -- the 6' 4" tile-mason who will in about a week tile the major renovation of the "Gore House", 410 Orange Street -- also just three doors from Logan's apartment in the "new" building at 5th and Orange, ALL just a couple hundred feet from St. Mary's Grade School and First Presbyterian's Pre-School, so DRUG FINES AND JAIL TIMES would be DOUBLED!!!



Philip Rosario's recent photo of himself. He's 6' 2", heavyset, and 58 years old. He's been in PRISON on felonies FOUR TIMES and told me he is "too old to do time again", so must do ANYTHING within one year, stash the money, then leave town to live like a KING!!!

He has NO REGRETS for all his heavy narco-trafficking over the 30 years he's mostly lived in Wilmington, but he was never prosecuted for the drug crimes, but OTHER serious (presumably non-violent) crimes.


>>> YOU SEE:

1. This morning, Phil went to work, leaving his ceiling fan on (not needed on this COLD DAY), and I've asked him to be sure to leave it off when he goes to work -- which FINALLY, he had begun to RESPECT. The electric bill last month for his two rooms part of the apartment was $52, while for my three rooms part (including the kitchen with electric cooking), it was $42.

So I entered through his curtained doorway, and without opening anything or disturbing it, I took some photographs of NEW THINGS:



We are not allowed to use cellophane tape to attach things to the wall, as Philip has done with these things since his meeting with David and Logan. Properly, they would be tacked to a mounted cork-board.

Although I've never seen such things on the walls of anyone past 25 years of age and Phil is 58, his taste/maturity is his business, so no comment on that -- or restriction from me. He also has a New York Giants beach towel over his front window as a curtain. I first told him two weeks ago to remove it and we would get a curtain, but he pointed out no one can see what I called "trailer-trashy" from the street, so I figured OK to leave it as is.



I also could not help noticing his BRAND NEW Smart Phone on top of his boom box. Previously, he only had an "Obama Phone" that he cannot afford to add minutes to when Government monthly minutes run out. Mr. Rosario is also on maximum Food Stamps for a single person.

Phil told me that "Yah-Yah", owner of Village Market at Dock and Second Street, gave him the one taller electronic cigarette to the left of boom box, about a week ago, and that Yah-Yah told him he'd have to buy a re-charger stand to recharge it (but he nearly always smokes menthol cigarettes). He could NOT pay his rent or even the hundred dollars of it he promised to pay yesterday -- but he bought these ALSO!!!

It was Yah-Yah, who recommended Phil to me when I asked him if he knew anyone NOT A CRIMINAL for a roommate -- saying, too, that a Muslim guy would be fine. After some thought, he said Philip -- who he claimed is a "nice Catholic boy".


>>> PHILIP JUST ARRIVED HOME AFTER WORK, and I told him about the tape problem, cigarette smoke in his room when I returned from Raleigh last night, and that if there are MORE cigarettes smoked in here -- or he does NOT pay all the rest of the November rent Tuesday, or all of December's rent on or before December 1, I will have the POLICE remove him and investigate everything.

He tried to argue EVERYTHING, without bothering to use logic, so I told him to SHUT UP -- and that only corrections of the tape things, smoking, and PAYING RENT ON TIME matter.

He's NOT happy, but acts as if he OWNS the Wilmington Police Department, so is not actually much concerned -- but his head began bobbing like a chicken walking, and it hasn't stopped this INVOLUNTARY action, yet.

Things are TOO TENSE now to write much more, but it was my neighbor Neal Duffy who found the first piece of straightened, fine, copper wire from a "Choy Boy" on the laundry room floor -- shortly after David and Logan left this past Thursday. 

Army Boy, actually Mike David (no middle name), found the second one there -- and many shorter pieces have since been found on the floor. Neal had found the crack pipe just a throw from our back porch, and Mike told ME that he also heard Philip bragging how David is one of MANY of the very TOP Wilmington narco-traffickers -- ALL having successful companies (but not necessarily in construction -- some being professionals -- but ALL above suspicion because of their reputations, Christian Pretensions, and the PAID OFF Police).


Mike volunteered all this to me as a warning about Philip -- who had told me the exact same thing. At first, I thought it was all about marijuana, which I don't care about, but it's about COCAINE, CRACK, and POLICE CORRUPTION, as well.

Neal agrees with me that landlady Gold Walker would quickly change the locks if I have to lock Philip out. And the downstairs Slice-of-Life night manager told me he hears nothing from our apartment -- except when I yell at Philip about things. He remembers what I yell VERBATIM -- and finds it all "most interesting".


Five days ago, I warned all residents that I have run into (all the lease-holders except the woman with son next door), that there is a lot of evidence of CRACK SMOKING on the property (I even warned Gold Walker), and for all to keep their eyes out for it.

Only in the last day or so have I become CERTAIN it is Philip and/or his visiting friends.

ENOUGH FOR NOW. Law Enforcement of ANY type can contact me to get MORE details.

And Philip Rosario (and/or his friends), can smoke THIS CRACK, no???:





Scott


LOL -- the stupid PRESBYTERIAN RACIST TRUMP!!!

The political action committee Deport Racism is making good on its pledge.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like   Comment   

.

No comments:

Post a Comment