Sunday, November 29, 2015

This Discount Christmas Nativity Scene (from Mexico), AIN'T to ME What It Appears to YOU (whoever you are)!!!


The cans are all Coca-Cola (my wealthy Kenan relatives control one of the largest blocks of stock -- as well as local bottlers in at least Atlanta, Charlotte, and Durham).


And the Camel cigarettes are made by RJ Reynolds -- and I was to the manor house of some Reynoldses in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1973, with my then boyfriend Burt Bennett (now a psychologist there) -- Burt's family owning Quality Oil!!!



Burt Bennett III, today.



And my distant Kenan relatives control Exxon-Mobil as well as www.theKAG.com, which is not only the largest trucker in all of North America, now, but has supplied every Costco in the USA with gasoline since about 2002 -- and are the world's largest supplier of ethanol -- the biggest energy rip-off in history (it takes more energy to MAKE ethanol that you get burning it -- and most of that coming from oil or coal, burning it is MORE polluting than the gasoline it replaces!!!)

Oh, and my brother Mike and father William Scott Kenan spent THEIR careers working for Sun Oil (SUNOCO).

THAT'S MY KENAN FAMILY!!!


Of course anyone who reads the Old Testament knows that Kenan is the fourth in line from Adam to Noah in 1st Chronicles, but you might not know that according to the Bible Dictionary, "Kenan" means "the sadness" or "unbridled greed and acquisitiveness" -- a description that fits BOTH my distant wealthy relatives and my immediate family who made certain I was stripped of all wealth and tried to have me jailed, nut-house committed (both occasionally successfully) -- as well as MURDERED (not yet successfully).

Why??? Because my Dad was bisexual and even asked me twice when I was in my thirties for recommendations on gay bars in Philadelphia -- and my brother confessed some of his homosexual trysts.


And they are GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS!!!

And Republicans at heart (at least).

But look how my nephew Connor Michael Kenan came out (I meant in the "turned out" sense. Connor does not say he's gay -- or apparently date any women):



Connor Kenan -- the Gay Darth Vader!!!



Connor is a SENSITIVE GUY!!!

Now (before getting to WHY I'm writing this posting), two more old friends:



Hal Peters, today, of http://www.ferrumfinancial.com/ is now in a hyper-conservative and secretive financial services company, whose website is STILL "under construction" -- exactly the same today as when I found him about four years ago (so that means he HIDES something behind it or he would have to make it ATTRACTIVE, no???) -- and discovered that we could joke over my having a THANG for his big red-haired dick in junior and senior high school showers (I never touched it).

Here he is seen clothed from our high school yearbook:


And then after moving to across the street from Coach Lou Holtz so he and my parents could spread Catholic Swastikas (he doing so well that Mom got him his dream job at Notre Dame -- and today he is John Boehner's closest personal friend and co-strategist, although Boehner recently "retired"), I developed a CRUSH on my high school bud (whose successful campaign for Senior Class President -- class of '69 no less!!! -- I ran BEFORE we moved from West Chester, PA.

That is Bob won Class President BEFORE we moved before my senior year, and THEN I got the crush -- backward in time, you might say. But I flew out for the PA Senior Prom (taking my old squeeze Marlowe Shaefer -- whose parents' home the Beatles were supposed to stay at on their first trip to Philadelphia because of her brother's radio-marketing position -- but crowds were too thick and they couldn't drive out of town, so stayed downtown instead.

Anyway, I ended up sharing a bed with Bob that night in AGONY hoping he would roll over and POKE me -- but he didn't, so Bob Jones (skinny then) is CERTIFIED STRAIGHT.



Bob recently wrote that he's coming to Wilmington this spring to visit (with his wife, I presume)!!!

>>> SO HERE'S MY EXCITEMENT OF THE DAY:

I just got an invite from Curtis "Robbie" Anderson (to link via Linked In) -- whom I dated in 1985 in Carolina Apartments while BLUE VELVET was being filmed there. The sign was covered over with one saying "Deep River Apartments" -- and it overlooks Kenan Fountain and Plaza, was built in 1905 by William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- the GAY Kenan who endowed the largest by far of the Kenan Educational Charities -- and he was HANDSOME AS HELL:



William R. Kenan, Jr. discovered acetylene while a student at UNC Chapel Hill, built his Western Block into the largest supplier of block and tackle to the wooden fleets of yore, had the most advanced experimental dairy farm in the world, and ran all of Henry Flagler's NOT Standard Oil businesses from 1900 and continuing after Flagler's death in 1913 -- because his sister Mary Lily Kenan Flagler inherited it all.

After his own wife died childless and early, he moved in with his lifelong male secretary, Scotty, and he is probably the most under-appreciated MAJOR businessman in American History -- because Henry Flagler got all the CREDIT for Kenan's achievements!!!



Anyway, Robbie Anderson got cold feet when local Wilmington realtor MaDonna McMahon who'd sold him his house put us back in touch in 2011 -- saying something about that I would not recognize him.

Well, I guess I will have another chance (at friendship -- he's probably successfully partnered)!!!

He's over worrying if he's too fat, too bald, or even strangely disfigured. Robbie and Jeff Lux of Haywood, California are the two men I have dated that I still remember most fondly (as did Thomas S. Kenan III remember Robbie. Tom had dated him before I did, and this was all we discussed -- when I spoke by phone with Tom in 1990).



Jeff Lux's parents escaped East Berlin over the WALL!!!



Eduardo Lalo -- an intern at CNN International whom I dated about 2007 (was a spoiled, wealthy Chilean MESS!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/found-one-of-my-hackers-but-there-is.html

But at least he had a chin cleft.

And strangely, this leads to a high school student in NYC who is a HEIGHT FETISHIST who contacted me about 2000, but I would NOT discuss dating him -- even though he was already writing for TV soaps!!!



Jonathan Reiner is cousin to Rob and nephew to Carl!!!

He went on to study Science of Mind, and like me, through Practitioner level, but neither of us got licensed.

Today, he has at least one Emmy -- and is who made me an "Honoray Jew" in 2010, when I first blogged that my parents are America's Top Literal NAZIs!!!

Anyway, it would be nice to catch up with a NORMAL (or abnormal) person whom I dated many years ago, so I'll write Robbie personally -- very soon!!!


Scott



Of course Frank Hawkins Kenan II -- personal friend of my next-door neighbor -- is right handsome, and looks like a real HANDFUL (and is too young to be interested in ME, now, anyway).

And I bet he only dates guys (or gals), who have plenty of money . . .


OK, Frank -- I GET IT!!!



"Live Life to the Fullest!!!"


.

No comments:

Post a Comment