Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finishing 2015 -- and Looking Forward to 2016, when Scott Kenan SUES TONS of A-HOLES (for PILES of Money)!!!


Sent by http://www.tennesseewilliams.net/, where I just learned that not only my old pal John Lahr:



But also Thomas Elliot Keith will be speaking!!!:

Thomas Keith


Thomas Keith
Thomas Keith has edited over a dozen titles by Tennessee Williams for New Directions, was the scholarly editor of A House Not Meant to Stand and The Magic Tower and Other One-act Plays, and is co-editing The Selected Letters of Tennessee Williams and James Laughlin. He currently teaches at Pace University and The Atlantic Theater Company Acting School. He has served as a dramaturge for The Sundance Institute Theater Lab and as a judge for the Kennedy Center College Theater festival.

As everyone knows, Alyson Books hired Thomas Keith to edit my manuscript of:



Both Messers Lahr and Keith were kind enough to write "blurbs" that were meant to market my book, but politics prevented its publication:

John LahrThe New Yorker: 

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


 Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams' books for New Directions Publishing: 

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes. 

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."

* * *
As my readers know, in his largest audience at the 2015 Williams Fest, John Lahr publicly recognized John Uecker and me as THE AUTHORITIES on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life.

On the other hand, Thomas Keith (who had blackmailed John Lahr into NOT writing the whole story with secrets of Mr. Lahr's personal life), tried to PUBLICLY HUMILIATE ME in HIS largest audience -- while between sessions, people gathered around me in public groups DEMANDING to know why I was not a SPEAKER -- LOL!!!

Well it is POLITICS, and I spoke with the top people at the festival and they have no problem with me. The problem is the CIA, Episcopal Church, and Republican Party (and wealthy Kenans in Chapel Hill), with whom Thomas Keith is allied!!!

Tennessee's 3rd or 4th cousin, Kenneth Holditch will be speaking again as well:


Kenneth Holditch


Kenneth Holditch
Kenneth Holditch’s work revolves around Tennessee Williams scholarship, including being editor of the Tennessee Williams Journaland co-editor, along with Mel Gussow, of the Library of America edition of Williams’ writings. He is also a professor emeritus at the University of New Orleans. Holditch has collaborated with Richard Freeman Leavitt on Tennessee Williams and the South and The World of Tennessee Williams. He created the Tennessee Williams literary walking tours and knew the playwright.

ADDED: Kenneth Holditch wrote this: 


Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew. 

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."

And one of Tennessee's OLD LOVERS, Larry Myers, wrote this:



Larry Myers channeled Dudley Moore's 007 from an old Madonna video, the day I met him in Greenwich Village, 2009.


Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt. John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"

ALSO, Dick Cavett will be there, and the funny thing is that the time Tennessee Williams and I went to spend a weekend at Vassilis Voglis's house on Amagansett, Long Island, it was to meet with Dick Cavett and Carrie Nye, but Cavett cancelled at the last moment, and so we partied one afternoon with a bunch of Kennedys, instead.


Dick Cavett


Dick Cavett
Dick Cavett has been nominated for eleven Emmy awards (most recently, for the HBO special, Mel Brooks and Dick Cavett Together Again), and won three. His television successes include the PBS special,Dick Cavett’s Watergate, and Dick Cavett’s VietnamHe starred in an off-Broadway production of Hellman v. McCarthy. His two recent books,Talk Show (2010) and Brief Encounters (2014), are both collections of his online New York Times opinion column.
Now, I MIGHT show up at the 2016 Festival -- but only at the last moment. You see, with suing David Nash in Wilmington, and then the Wilmington D.A. Ben David/Jeff Duncan/Jamie Sutherland/Wells Fargo/Daliah Saper/Fox News MEGA LAWSUIT, I could be QUITE BUSY, no???

Also, for SOME REASON, John Uecker has never been a speaker at the New Orleans Festival -- but that is NOT TRUE for the Columbus, Mississippi Williams Festival!!!



John Uecker is the one everyone is looking at.

And here I am in Uecker's Manhattan apartment in late 2009 -- under Tennessee's Poet's Wreath that Uecker snatched before it was buried in Tom's casket with him:



>>> MEANWHILE BACK HERE IN WILMINGTON:




Most of the time, good cops get fired for stopping or exposing bad cops.
To any police officer reading this: it is worth the risk of job loss - there is greater risk in a dirty conscience.


1. I did NOT send Evan Luther offers of "manly benefits" via Facebook Message as I have been SORELY TEMPTED to do several times since first posting this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/thinking-she-has-balls-as-big-as-bill.html.

It just seemed somehow UNSEEMLY in a Christian Community like Wilmington, North Carolina.

2. I received ANOTHER two "restricted calls" last night at 7:49 and 7:52 PM -- but hit "reject" rather than deal with a presumed Anthony Humphrey and/or Jennifer McCracken while they are TOO HIGH TO THINK.

3. Two and a half hours ago, I sent this exact text to Anthony Humphrey's phone: "Have u come 2 your senses yet?"


So far, no response.

4. (ADDED): To clear up yesterday, because Anthony had twice told me he WANTED to testify against Jennifer McCracken, I called her and left only one message. It was later that Anthony responded that he "didn't want to get involved". Had I heard that FIRST, I'd not have bothered Jenny because I had no way to convict Jenny otherwise -- except "he said- she said" -- which it totally unreliable.

5. Testosteroni has, again, confirmed that he will finance a LAWYER to advise me and GO TO COURT with me in this matter.

Court Date: 1/8/16, 9:30 AM, Courtroom 302.

GET YER TICKETS NOW!!!




And Michael Moye of Mozambique and I have agreed to spend this last day of 2015 with the writings of Tennessee Williams

But there is ONE COMPLICATION for me:

Scott Kenan:


I'll be spending the end of the year with Tennessee too -- but the last hour with Anderson Cooper (whose Vanderbilt family kicked me out of their Grand Central Station PERMANENTLY in 2012), and Kathy Griffin (who has a house next door to the one Jamie Sutherland tried to sell me in Mismaloya).






Accepted.

Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment