Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Letter to District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- Mailed Today!!!


Ben David was originally sworn into office by Judge James Faison III -- after beating now Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo in an election.


>>> DUE TO TIME AND SCHEDULING CONCERNS -- and the desire to think more before writing -- I will write Thomas S. Kenan III, tomorrow.


District Attorney Benjamin R. David
316 Princess St #543
Wilmington, NC 28401
December 8, 2015

Dear Mr. David:

I believe you will be happy to have received this letter from me, so please relax and read it with pleasure.

I was thrilled to see your new campaign to clean up the motels on Market Street – and your absolute commitment to the citizenry to do so. While I lived both in the Super 8 and Travelodge in 2012 – after I got out of Mercy House Shelter under mysterious circumstances – my tales of Drug Mafia use and abuse of those facilities are too old to matter now. However, I would encourage you to continue toward downtown and include the Carolina Apartments at Fifth and Market in your “clean up” – and I CAN help you with that.

Before I go further, I would like to state what is not often remembered of all that I have posted on my blog, which I’m sure you can find: I am into HEALINGS, not punishments – as well as even though I was treated in MANY ways illegally and unconstitutionally by local officials in 2011 and 12, the fact is that I am a GREAT writer (so I’ll make a fortune off my true stories soon enough – and am willing to change some names/identities if it serves the “common good”); I am healthy as an OX; and looking back, all I see, really, is a lot of “Divine Comedy” and a web of interconnections of people, places, and events – including our entire country and Mexico, especially – but today, let’s focus on our beloved Wilmington.

In other words, I’m FINE with you – and hope the two of us can work together. We can’t change the past – and we’ve both made mistakes, so LET’S MOVE ON.

There are a couple of things we need to come to understanding on still, but they should not be too much of a challenge. Your THRUST of Law Enforcement seems excellent to me, now! And frankly, the theology of First Presbyterian, where you are now an Elder, is FAR SUPERIOR to that of my native Catholic Church, but I hope you won’t take offense when I add that the Catholic people and local clergy are nicer than those of the other Christian churches in town that I have dealt with.

This cooperation might have to entail your “throwing under the bus” some of those you have considered allies – like President Obama recently had to throw Rahm Emanuel under the bus. This is just the HARD part of what we must ALL do in this time of change, and I’d bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR that President Obama feels MUCH better now.

I do expect to, through your office, charge Jennifer McCracken with slashing my tires as part of her illegal campaign to get me out of Carolina Apartments – after I correctly identified her as an International Narco-Trafficker, and she got owner George Cutter, manager Tomi Matheson, and narco-trafficker Anthony Carmichael to perjure themselves in my eviction hearing – but I have made George Cutter not only have all that legal record erased, but compensate me. Current resident Anthony Humphrey has assured me he saw her slash my tires and he is willing to testify in court against her.

This will EXPLODE the culture of illegal drug taking and dealing – as well as prostitution – that is ALLOWED in Carolina Apartments under George Cutter, and possibly force him to sell, and the FEDS might even confiscate the property since he has knowingly allowed this.

Now, in the matter of Wilmington Police murdering my friend Evan Fish in early September 2011 – because he knew too much about my former employer Patrick Stansbury’s (http://www.Pentagon-USA.com), employee, Lee Gosney, distributing the drugs brought in on US Air Force planes to Maxwell AFB from where he had once distributed cocaine in Maine through Wilmington and points south – it was Sheriff McMahon’s employees who told me it was Wilmington Police who forced Evan to jump to his death – indeed, they were on the streets below, encouraging onlookers to shout to encourage Evan to jump.

Nothing can change this fact – nor restore Evan’s life. My “revenge” will be to clean out Chief Evangelous’s force so that NOTHING like this ever happens again. Ralph Evangelous smoked crack daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 – but I have no idea if he still does so. I found a published article stating that the “drug of choice” of Wilmington Police Officers is crack – and I personally witnessed five – seven officers in uniform smoking marijuana in the police station parking lot on Bess Street – again, in 2011.

At the same time, I do NOT want to paint with too broad a brush – there are PLENTY of good Police Officers in Wilmington! How often are Law Enforcement – including you and your employees – surprise drug tested? I suggest you implement a program of that POST HASTE!

But I am NOT pressing for an investigation of that murder – despite there being no statute of limitation for that crime. Let’s all learn from it. Evan’s family in Ohio accepts the “official” story of what happened to him – and resisted my telling them the truth because they thought I had had sex with Evan, which was NOT the case. They claim to be “Christian” – LOL!!!

The perhaps somewhat knottier problem is that your legal intern while your office prosecuted me on false charges in 2011 – 12, Jeff Duncan, then was a lawyer on staff with Daliah Saper (Saper Law, LLC in Chicago), while Daliah – a Fox News Talking Head as well – brought charges falsely of LIBEL against me on behalf Wells Fargo executive Jamie Lee Sutherland (an intimate of Rahm Emanuel), never legally served me, and tried and convicted me in Cook County, Illinois court in absentia – rewarding him FAR more than he asked for (including copyright to this letter!) – and the record shows that Mr. Sutherland suffered NOTHING from what I published. This will be easy enough to overturn and countersue.

However, if I pursue this through the Courts, I’m afraid that given my experience in your court and Jeff’s work on this Travesty of the Law in Chicago – COULD end up with YOUR being charged with major felonies. To avoid all of this, perhaps you can work some “back-door magic”, that eliminates that conviction. Then I would counter-sue Jamie, Jeff, and Daliah for very serious monetary compensation – but leaving YOU alone!

And in the matter of my current roommate, Philip Rosario – who claims to have “taught you a lesson” years ago when he was one of the TOP narcotics traffickers in Wilmington for thirty years (and runner of houses of prostitution), but imprisoned on felonies three or four times (but never for his narcotics business), he claims he is going to ship out on a freighter this coming January – but since I’ve discovered his smoking crack – and setting up major narco-trafficking deals between others (Phil getting paid commission mostly in goods), I don’t believe him, unless crack doesn’t show up in drug tests, which he would have to have (and might miss on a freighter in the South Pacific, gone months at a time).

He claims that if that does not work out, he will move to Seattle, so today – if he pays me the remaining $100.00 rent he owes me for December, I will allow him to live here until 1/1/2016, ONLY. Better (simpler, anyway), to just let a character like Phil MOVE ON, no?

Please re-read this without any personal tension. I honestly believe it is all DOABLE – and we can CLEAN UP our beloved town!

You know how to reach me, and if you don’t feel you should directly contact me at this time, I’ll be looking for “signs” that you are doing the right thing.

All best,


Scott D. Kenan

.

No comments:

Post a Comment