Monday, December 7, 2015

Such a Vicious VICIOUS CYCLE!!! Will YOU Join ME in "Jumping Off" It???




A Rabbi lights the ICE MENORAH in Wilmington's Holiday Parade last night -- the first night of Hanukkah!!!


I COMPLETELY missed this last night -- despite the Reiner Family of Hollywood making me an "Honorary Jew" after I first blogged that key Jewish business leaders in Atlanta first confirmed in 1990 that my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now nearly 93 and living in Raleigh is America's TOP literal NAZI.


My mother, a VERY happy NAZI in 2009, at this event:



I will NOT post the festive photos of the parade last night -- but you can see some in reports by both the Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily -- online.


>>> AFTER SLEEPING ON IT, further report on yesterday's events:

1. My cryptic comment about the new person in town whom I met, after my thorough searching for information on this person revealed NOTHING (so "they" are appropriately "internet savvy" and smart enough to be protected by GOD), I will tell you that "they" are a relative of Monica Lewinsky -- whose family in a Latin American country, set up and runs Bain Capital as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE for Mitt Romney.


Do YOU remember that Bill Clinton bought Monica's CUM-STAINED DRESS at auction???


2. My email recipients already know this, but Anthony Humphrey told me last night that he had REPEATEDLY tried to email me to my AOL email address -- and it was BLOCKED from going through, each time.

3. This morning, FACEBOOK continues to try to keep me from posting many things -- and would NOT ALLOW ME to re-post a report from Huffington Post


HuffPost is OWNED by AOL/Steve Case!!!



4. Last night when I returned to my apartment at about 7:00 PM, I went out on the back porch to smoke a cig. Immediately, I noticed I was in a CLOUD of marijuana smoke, and leaning over the railing, noticed my downstairs neighbors on THEIR porch -- smoking something of their own. I called to ask if I could have a toke or two, and they enthusiastically invited me down!!!

There, I found the daughter of the Slice of Life pizzeria employee, with her boyfriend "Bird" (of the dreadlocks, skateboard addiction, and chronic unemployability), with someone I had never before seen, "Q" -- short for a longer name that is unfamiliar to "English ears", he a young, well-groomed thin black guy (my TYPE!!!), who soon said he plans to hang out in their apartment A LOT!!!

Q claimed that the pot was "medical", but imported from another state -- and even that EVERY state within the "Old South" (except North Carolina), now allows medical marijuana -- which I seriously DOUBT is true.

I could barely believe that these not-rich people could afford such a nice, fat joint -- and ended up having at least seven or eight tokes of it as it passed among the four of us.

But HERE is the important thing: Q spoke of his desire to arm himself with a hand gun with SILVER BULLETS -- because there are so many outer-space aliens and werewolves among us (and he meant it).

He expects society to continue to fall apart (perfect Abrahamic Religion Prophecy), and when the WEREWOLVES come at him -- at least he has SILVER BULLETS!!!


Then he went on to say that he is excited and looking forward to the blood bath!!!

Can YOU say "someone(s)" have been SMOKING CRACK AS WELL???

I only wish that the skinny white kid had been there, too -- but those people have ALL:




Scott



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


Apparently, TIME doesn't value the opinions of its readers.
USUNCUT.COM
Brought to you by my criminal Kenan Family centered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina!!!


"A painful metaphor of ongoing colonialism in the country."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM




Scott Kenan shared a link.


The story of Hanukkah is one of revolution and miracles.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 min

As if it wasn't clear enough already, even fossil fuel giant Exxon-Mobil has publicly accepted the harsh truth of the coming climate crisis. Even though they've spent the…
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM


.

No comments:

Post a Comment