Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thank You PRECIOUS JESUS!!! Philip Rosario Tried to Dispose of His USED CRACK PIPE Down the Kitchen Drain -- and I FOUND IT (and just missed cutting my finger to smithereens)!!!


HOOT!!! I saved this yesterday -- because District Attorney Benjamin R. David (seated center, and besides Pender County, he also rules here in New Hanover County), appears to be on trial, but only just now, do I notice the defendant is standing.


>>> BREAKING!!!: When I emailed this out and included Betsy Markey's email address (as found here: http://www.betsyscrepes.com/), it came back that the address listed on their website "could not be found").

Lawyer Oliver Carter (BIG Democrat who lives next door to me), BLOCKED my email -- as he did yesterday, so I guess he MEANT TO BLOCK ME, rather than that being CIA influence.

I'll ask him next time I see him on the street -- or visit his office next week.

AS ALWAYS, I got a "received receipt" from Governor Pat McCrory.




SOME of my experience with Ben David involves his former long-term lover, Lee, who was a friend of mine in 2011, and got Ben on his cell phone in front of me right after I first reported Ben's NARCO-TRAFFICKING (or protection thereof), to the DEA office in Wilmington, and Lee called to tell Ben he had better "SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD"!!!




But confident that the Mayor, City Council, Police Force, some Sheriff's Deputies (as well as most Court Judges), were COMPLICIT in the Narco-Trafficking that my parents helped set up in Wilmington when they lived here in the 1980s and 90s, a month after I first blogged about this AT THAT TIME, I ran into Lee, who showed off his new-model pick-up truck that Ben had bought for him cash (PRESUMABLY NARCO-CASH!!!) to make easier Lee's needing to LEAVE WILMINGTON, which he said he was then doing -- never to be seen again in Wilmington (to my knowledge).


And it was Dewain (currently, fairly detained in Brunswick County Jail), who had been Ben David's part-time gardener, who not knowing my identity at all, exclaimed near me to someone else that Stephanie David had told him that day in 2011, that Ben couldn't sleep right at night and blamed it on some guy named SCOTT.



Closet Homos ALWAYS laugh when another one is caughtno???



Barack Obama gave Political Asylum to Mexican (Kenan Family/CIA/Clintons/Bushes/Cheney's PUPPET actually)Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto's old boyfriend, whom Enrique had tortured in jail because he wouldn't shut up about sex with Enrique -- but eventually escaped to the USA)




Look how many children Homo Pena Nieto has produced!!!



Stephanie David (at a Figure 8 Island Affair), is on the right.

SADLY it is the WIFE who is last to know of her husband's MAN-SEX adventures, no???


>>> MY FIND OF THE DAY!!!:



Should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise to see it properly.


I'm not feeling LOQUACIOUS at the moment, so enough for now.

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment