Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Shocking Return of Barbara and Kenneth "Seton" Russell -- of Sterling Drugs -- and in Alliance with Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, of THIS BLOG Fame -- ARCH PRESBYTERIANS!!!


Kenneth "Seton" Russell (here used because when Barbie met Ken, he had no middle name so she gave him "Seton" -- a decidedly Catholic name, no??? -- so she could PROMOTE him up the corporate ladder to "Special Agent of the President of Sterling Drugs" -- when I knew him, personally), unknown, possibly Ken and Barbie's son, Mark, and his wife in front of him, Hilary Ann (Russell) Pritchard then her husband Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard (my founding partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com), unknown, Barbara Russell.


>>> BUT FIRST SOME NEWS:


1. THANK YOU READERS!!! My letter/email to President Vladimir Putin went "viral", in that it has received more hits (in less than a day) than any previous posting -- EVER (in a 24-hour period)!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/letter-sent-by-secured-server-to.html

And THAT is an accomplishment when blog hits have ALWAYS suffered in December, typically going to 50% of normal after December 18. Hits have stayed near record territory this year -- and since Russia has actually BEATEN the USA hits for ten days while I was moving out of Carolina Apartments a couple of months ago -- and then ALMOST beat the USA the last four days, I KNEW I had to write my ole buddy Vlad!!!

2. I have written Michael Moye of Mozambique, after he showed signs of waking up, to recommend an intense treatment of massage-for-relaxation by Dr. Scott -- a TOTALLY impractical course of action -- given reality, today.



Remember "Army Mike" -- how I got him DRIED OUT over five days in my apartment in November of this year???

He's doing GREAT in a Rehab Program for Veterans in Charlotte, now!!!

And all the drainings he begged of me helped (both of us), immeasurably!!!

3.

Happy Holidays from the New Hanover County Democratic Party! Here are some photos taken at our Jingle & Mingle on December 13th by Owen Wexler. It was a wonderful afternoon of food and fellowship. Merry, Merry!
You and 2 others like this.
Comments
Scott Kenan

Write a comment...
Scott Kenan MOST interesting is who is NOT pictured as being present -- LOL!!! 

I'm VERY happy to see Elizabeth Redenbaugh in "happy attendance" -- she, like me, having that REAL "Kennedy Connection"!!! 


BRAVO LOCAL DEMOCRATS!!!




Perhaps I can begin attending Democratic Party Functions in Wilmington, again. I'll call Elizabeth first to see if she thinks it would be "safe". Her and my goal of a CLEAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY is far more important than that I actually interact with them, physically.

4. I almost forgot to mention that I had to RE-BUILD Windows 10, again, this morning -- the hackers AGAIN destroying it overnight while my computer's power was off -- VERIFICATION that they are ever-more-desperate in thinking this will stop me from blogging TRUTH!!!

>>> HOLD THE PRESSES -- THIS JUST IN!!!:
(A Kennedy has actually -- for the first time that I know of -- LIKED my comment on a Kennedy Page).






I feel RE-CONNECTED to all the PATRIOTS in the USA and elsewhere!!!:

We want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for the support of this effort.
Christmas 1962, Palm Beach. Last photo is JFK and Jackie on the way to church, December 25, 1962
Merry Christmas!

111 people like this.
10 comments
Comments
Scott Kenan

Write a comment...
Scott Kenan I knew Jackie O in 1982, while I worked for Tennessee Williams, and I promised her I would get the "Kennedy Revenge". Palm Beach and The Breakers Palm Beach are still largely owned by my Kenan relatives who now control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, and http://www.thekag.com/-- and THEY are the ones who are total RACISTS!!! 

I'm gonna GET THEM (with help of Colin Powell, the DEA, and US Justice Department -- un-corrupted parts). 

Read more:http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/.../chapt...


Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest…
THEKAG.COM
Scott Kenan Muchos Muchos GRACIAS, Mi Kennedy Amigos!!! 

Long Live LIBERTY AND JUSTICE for ALL!!!


Most of this was first posted herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/whilest-procrastinating-writing-doggie.html


And I am sorry (and the Pritchard/Russells are lucky), that PROGRESS is more important than exposing God-Hating Christian Narco-Trafficking Thugs (and total allies of my mother).

The interested can now google for the story of all of THAT in this blog.

I'm taking a break to RELAX and CELEBRATE "the Return of God's Light to United States Politics"!!!


(Some "trickle-down" delay is to be expected, but the FORCE is with US ALL -- and CANNOT BE DENIED, not even by all the Republicans -- or the circus-act Clintons.)

Scott





Senator John Fitzgerald Kennedy goes a-skeet-shootin' with Gore Vidal and Tennessee Williams in Palm Beach.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment