Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thinking She Has Balls as Big as BILL COSBY, Jennifer McCracken Answers My Question with a COURT SUMMONS -- She Had to Be HIGH AS A KITE to Do That, no???


Bill Cosby Charged In Alleged 2004 Sexual Assault



This morning, just as I pulled in to park in front of my apartment, I got a call from a friendly Sheriff's Deputy saying that he had a Civil Suit Summons to serve me, and WHERE WAS I???

He was at Carolina Apartments looking for me, and I told him I was three blocks away, so he walked over and served me on the street -- the two of us laughing as he approached. I knew it had to be from Jennifer McCracken, and thought, "Thank God, she fell right into my TRAP!!!"

The Deputy was laughing too, and wished me good luck. This is EXACTLY what my allies and I have been waiting for -- Jenny backed into a corner with NO ESCAPE -- unless she bites me, like her biting fights with her female lovers -- bragged by Jenny to me, and also told by Anthony Humphrey to me -- and then like BILL COSBY she filed charges against her girlfriend who was inspired to BITE HER.

Anthony said this has happened many times, but I only know of the one time. Jenny proudly displayed the bite marks on her upper arms, and told me they had been on the fire escape outside her window, that it was so violent she was screaming, and the neighbor in the house next door called the Police -- who had to BREAK DOWN HER APARTMENT DOOR to get in and pull them apart and off the fire escape. Jenny showed me the repair that maintenance man John Tarleton had had to make to the door jam.


Jenny McCracken's sitting room on the fire escape -- was still there yesterday when I checked.

Jenny told me it was actually Anthony's girlfriend, and Anthony told me it was NOT, but Jenny's girlfriend. I can UNDERSTAND why someone would want to BITE Jenny -- but I am NOT violent, ever, and have the track-record to PROVE that. Also, I would not want to risk getting Cooties (or possible HIV infection -- you know how so many drug addicts carry that!!!).


In fact, although I first met Jenny in Costello's (gay) Piano Bar the night Marriage Equality was declared by the Supreme Court -- which she pointed out to me when I moved in two doors down from her in Carolina Apartments -- and began selling me marijuana, which she continued for some time until she eavesdropped outside my door while I was talking by cell to Anthony in the apartment right across the hall, who told me she charged me FAR TOO MUCH, and offered to get it for me for less.

The next day, Jenny filed a Restraining Order against me and property owner George Cutter initiated eviction court action -- and the the illegally placed hate note was found in my US Post Box.

Now it is TRUE that Judge Lindsey Luther -- after earlier in the hearing saying it was ILLEGAL in North Carolina to combine Restraining Order cases -- combined the ones I filed against Jenny and Anthony -- who didn't bother showing for court.


Judge Luther is a Christian Deacon at First Presbyterian. Her husband Evan, is in very high regard there, too:


Recent photo of Evan Luther -- whose hot schlong Judge Luther gets SCHTUPPED with. I can only assume that is Evan on the left -- since this is profile photo on Facebook and does NOT make that clear -- and I can't IMAGINE a judge's husband posting a photo of himself HUFFING DRUGS while driving!!!


Top result if image-googling "A Hot Schlong"



Evan Luther is DEEPLY involved in the planning of the CHRISTIAN WAR OF WHITE SUPPREMACY, promised by my relative Frank Hawkins Kenan before he died in 1996, its beginning centered in First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, and First Baptist congregations here in Wilmington -- to HONOR that William Rand Kenan, Senior, while Elder at First Prez, was the leader of the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection:


Kenan money kept the Kenans out of the news reports and history books.

Here is the photo Evan Luther posted on his Facebook Page so that ALL KNOW he is into MURDERING FOR JESUS -- and anyone who disagrees with his WHITE-ASSED CHRISTIAN SELF. Originally, he also posted photos of some arsenals overstuffed with automatic weapons and ammunition -- about three such photos:


Perhaps I should Facebook-message Evan Luther -- offering him some BLOW JOBS since his wife is so "University of North Texas" -- as they say:



Right after getting the R.O. against me, Jenny kept harassing me by phone, pounding on the walls of my apartment from the hallway, and placing comments to this blog under the alias of "Christine Hitchens", so even WITHOUT more evidence, Judge Luther SHOULD have made the Order that Jenny had gotten against me MUTUAL -- but she REFUSED TO!!!

And it is if not legally demanded, it is CUSTOMARY to grant a restraining order against anyone who does not show for the hearing, but Judge Luther REFUSED TO DO SO -- dismissing both -- and ALL of that after the entire courtroom had been CLEARED of all others except one of the Sheriff's Deputies that I've seen consulting with Jenny, privately, several times -- Jenny's brother (of a different last name, Jenny retaining her earlier married name), protects her narcotics dealings that Anthony Humphrey has told me TWICE in the last month are getting greater and GREATER.


As you can see, my excitement is getting the best of me.

So for NOW, I'll just mention a few more things, then contemplate some FUN STRATEGY!!!

1. I have proof for court that Jenny and I have had 6 - 8 friendly conversations since the R.O. against me went into effect, so if Jenny doesn't feel it needs be honored -- how could the Court???

In any case, Jenny and I have had no contact since I moved out of Carolina Apartments about three months ago.

2. I have Jenny's WRITTEN ADMISSION that "Christine Hitchens" was ALWAYS an alias she used, and the MANY blog comments from Christine PROVE that Jenny is an International Narco-Trafficker -- involved in the MURDER of Colin Stuart Hamilton in Puerto Vallarta.

3. Anthony Humphrey told me last night that he's SICK of that "hairy-chinned cunt" (Jenny has an impressive beard -- if not shaved daily), and that he's MOVING OUT OF STATE, almost immediately.


Jenny's Facebook Profile photo was taken when she was unshaved -- THUS THE HAND!!!

4. Here is the complaint, verbatim:

"Calling me (plaintiff) on the phone (2) two times rambling and threatening me, as well as an attempt of extortion. I have both voicemails as evidence."

A. I called her only once in the last three months, yesterday afternoon, and left a message which she should have. I cannot imagine why she thinks "twice". I checked my phone and only one between us shows. FOUR calls between Anthony Humprey and me show -- Anthony calling ME three of those times.

B. "Rambling"??? That's a judgement call and means nothing unless so bad a person clearly could be committed for insanity.

C. It is NOT a threat to offer to NOT PROSECUTE someone for slashing my tires (and I offered not to pursue the Post Office Investigation as well -- a FEDERAL CRIME!!!), if Jenny pays $300.00 for costs and aggravation -- VERY LOW considering my 2/3 worn tires that she destroyed cost me about $185.00 USD (installed) EACH at Costco in Puerto Vallarta -- and that at the SAME TIME she threatened me via breaking FEDERAL LAW with the hate note in my mailbox (not yet proven).

I COULD SUE HER IN CIVIL COURT FOR MALICIOUS CRIMINALITY (or somesuch), no???

And get a FAR HIGHER AWARD!!!

However, after having had two long discussions with Anthony Humphrey, previously, about this matter -- he originally COMING TO ME to say he wants to testify against "that bitch" in Court., but when I texted Anthony yesterday to be sure he wanted to proceed, he texted back that he did NOT want to get involved.

But his response came AFTER I left the message for Jenny -- and he must have consulted her before sending it.

The two calls from a RESTRICTED NUMBER I got last night were pretty clearly Anthony -- with a female laughing in the background.

SO, after speaking with "Testosteroni" today, he offered to send money so I can get a LAWYER this time, and yesterday, Testo offered to buy me a STRONGER second computer, which I then declined, but since this computer TODAY suddenly CANNOT CONNECT TO MY PRINTER -- which it has always done fine in the past, and I can't figure out how to get them working together again, I have decided that TESTOSTERONI IS RIGHT!!!

I've decided to accept his offer, which will also mean another purchase of OFFICE suite, anti-virus, MalwareBytes, etc.

Maybe, he's sent the money already, no???

Scott



I TOLD YOU -- I bet on the RIGHT HORSE!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment