Wednesday, December 2, 2015

UNC Chapel Hill in LOCK-DOWN This Morning -- Reported by USA Today, TIME, and Other News Organizations -- but NOT Narco-Trafficking-Supporting Wilmington's Star News or Port City Daily!!!


Thank God this seems to have been handled swiftly and correctly by University Police -- and the lock-down was lifted fairly quickly!!!


At 8:29 AM, I received a call from McDaniel Supply Company -- in response to the message I left them last night, after depositing funds for Dewain. 

Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/and-then-there-was-my-letter-sent-today.html.

And while you are THERE, please notice how Democrat John Bel Edwards (whom I know nothing about), TROUNCED the Republican Gubernatorial candidate recently -- yet NO MAJOR US NEWS SOURCE has mentioned how DAMNING this is for the Republican Party in the "Christian Deep South"!!!

In fact, just yesterday, I AGAIN caught CNN with four talking heads (including Democrat Donna Brazile and Republican S.E Cupp), and they ALL -- Democrats, Republicans, and CNN commentator -- only mentioned Bernie Sanders ONCE, as they discussed candidates for President, and that was Ms. Brazile waving him off as some spice that makes Hillary's coronation more colorful (in similar words).

WILL THE NAZIS EVER WAKE UP???




And FINALLY, this morning, CNN was FORCED to report that "everyone" in Chicago is DEMANDING the resignation and prosecution of Barack Obama's and Bill and Hillary Clinton's TOP WALL STREET DONATIONS MACHINE, Homo-Mayor Rahm Emanuel.


And FRANKLY, it was only two days ago that I learned Rahm Emanuel is actually MARRIED WITH CHIDREN -- I honestly had thought he was OUT GAY (because of the preponderance of news articles of his gay activities).

It was his "rooster", Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo, Chicago, who sued me without serving me and convicted me in Cook County Courts of a FALSE charge of LIBEL -- without my being allowed ANY defense (and they stole my copyright to http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ -- which the producers of all the Harry Potter films as well as Scott Rudin had considered for movie potential.


Daliah Saper, "The Xemplar" -- and talking head on Fox News -- was the lead attorney, and Jeff Duncan, who had just interned in Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David's New Hanover County Courts, NC, was the link that makes all this a FEDERAL CRIME!!!





Colorado and California were First in the nation -- in 1967.



Back to McDaniels Supply Company -- which the internet has classed as a FEED STORE in rural Jessup, Georgia.

When I answered the phone and heard what could fairly called a "country-fried", middle-aged white woman's voice (so presumably a God-Hating Fake Christian as well), she began that she was responding to the message I had left, and called it "NASTY" -- before she caught herself and attempted to be professional.

And she was CORRECT in saying that the one dollar charge had already been refunded to me, which I see, today, in my bank account (it was a "ping" to see if my account was legitimate). However, she went into a song and dance about how they try to protect the families of the incarcerated with their low fees for transferring money, and never said WHY it is SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE (and immediately credited to the inmate -- as opposed to online which is credited only once per week, allowing their company to have that "pad" of pending transfers to use like banks use deposits to make FIVE TIMES that amount in loans, legally).

The machine in the lobby of Brunswick County Jail is FAR LARGER than most free-standing ATMs in Wilmington -- and dedicated to ONLY that function, so it would be REASONABLE to be more expensive THERE (to pay for such a machine).

Anyway, you have to correctly disclose an inmate BEFORE the fees online are disclosed, and I am here taking the "worse-case" examples of the minimum deposit of $10.00 -- with fee of $3.95 for that (39.5%), or for $25.01, it is $6.95 (27.8%).

McDaniel Supply presumably supplies the jail with things available in commissary -- and I have to give it to Sheriff McMahon of New Hanover County -- he provides free soap, razor, toothbrush (child-sized when I was there in 2011 and 12), as well as toothpaste, but Dewain has to BUY bar soap and toothpaste, and what he told me he pays the jail is EXORBITANT (but that was two months ago and I only remember my OUTRAGE, not the amount.

They operate in far more jails in Georgia, South Carolina, and now Florida, too, but here are their clients in North Carolina:



Why, if it doesn't include Sheriff McMahon's jail, too!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


A Guardian series examines Kern County, California, where police have killed more people per capita than anywhere else in the US this year
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY JON SWAINE


>>> OF COURSE there is also this SCIENTIFIC remedy for both MEN and WOMEN who are CRANKY!!!:


LikeReplyRemove Preview12 mins
Sandra Beckham Dat'll be Da Day!!!
LikeReply1 min
Scott Kenan TODAY!!!
LikeReply11 min
Caryl Lyn Move over Xanax....
UnlikeReply2Just now

>>> NOW I HESITATE (AFTER ALL THIS "SEMI-SALACIOUSNESS") TO MENTION YESTERDAY'S TOP EXPERIENCE:

While I was raking leaves in the front yard, next-door lawyer Oliver Carter's Mom left his house, and on the way to her car, walked over to greet (and meet) me!!!


My GOD, she is GORGEOUS!!!

I won't picture her here so close to the above words (out of respect), but she extended her hand to me EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis had when I first met HER in 1982 -- and you can read the details herehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html

And for THAT matter, this was the EXACT MANNER of Democrat Judge Robin Robinson:



Robin Wicks Robinson (wearing her Judge's robe), greeted me enthusiastically in the hall of New Hanover County Courthouse, when we met some months ago by chance -- she thanking me for returning to Wilmington to resume "my fight" (and later admonished me to be "more diplomatic" -- understandable from a REAL LADY.


Just like the ALSO GORGEOUS Elizabeth Redenbaugh had -- the first time WE met in person at a Democratic Party function last August (and like me, Elizabeth has been "kissed by the Kennedy Family")!!!

So while I have had no fun "roughing up these Democrats" with words (of late), they being "believing Christians", they have been DANGEROUSLY NAIVE -- due to believing that a HUMAN is the literal son of God -- the base belief that NECESSARILY shuts down LOGIC and LOVE in Christians.



But AGAIN, you can't lose if you follow Jesus's TEACHINGS!!!


>>> BEWARE THE NEW TREND FROM BRAZIL!!!
An interesting program from BRAZIL!!! A US judge recently confirmed in my eviction hearing from the Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington, that ANYTHING posted to Facebook is PUBLIC, so manager Tomi Matheson's screaming complaint that I had disclosed her claim of being Episcopalian on Facebook OUTRAGEOUSLY violated her privacy. 


Ms. Tomi (against rules of English phonetics, she pronounces this "Tommy") Matheson manages Carolina Apartments -- as well as nearby Confederate Apartments -- both owned by George Cutter, and is seen here with her boyfriend, John Tarleton. Today, however, Tomi is just a little thinner, but John is nearly emaciated for his build. In Wilmington, this is usually due to long term Meth use.

What it ACTUALLY did, was prove her connection to the NARCO-TRAFFICKING arm of the Episcopal Church, USA -- LOL!!!


Racist commenters beware: Your words might show up in your own backyard., (Racismo Virtual, Brazil, Facebook, Facebook Comments, Racis,
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY BUSINESS INSIDER

My Kenan Family controls Exxon-Mobil since inheriting Henry Flagler's estate in 1913. Thomas S. Kenan III (with whom I shared a boyfriend in 1985), spreads William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust proceeds to universities to control them. 

Two years ago, I contacted the President of Harvard, who did NOT want to hear HOW I could prove that Sewanee, The Episcopal Church, USA, CIA, and FBI had murdered Tennessee Williams and then stolen his estate from Harvard (now valued at at least $2/3 Billion) -- EXACTLY as Jackie Kennedy Onassis had warned him they would do -- and I could get that estate back to Harvard where it belongs. 

But Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust was not ABOUT to anger Tom Kenan -- something I try HARD to do EVERY DAY!!!


Bringing up its financial ties to the school was a bad move, experts say.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment