Friday, December 4, 2015

Was It the Christmas Lights Made with REAL Shotgun Shells that after a MONTH of Dithering I Finally Bought at Walmart -- that BACKFIRED on Philip Rosario, Leading to His OUSTER from my Apartment???


My attempt to turn Walmart-Christian, violence-loving, Christmas paraphernalia into REAL CHRISTIAN (respect for REAL, if not change my theological belief).


Lights, box that a beautiful Russian Orthodox Nativity Triptych that "Testosteroni" sent me came in (the triptych itself, now prominently displayed on my kitchen fireplace mantle), my work gloves (Transformer-ish -- but I still have no blisters from raking leaves!!!), sewing kit also bought yesterday to sew on a button to a new shirt that came off, black plastic bags to bag leaves -- and my "Life is a Ball" coffee mug!!!


>>> BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE: I just spoke with landlord Gold Walker about Philip Rosario and WHY I have given him FIRM NOTICE that I want him OUT at least by the time the $320.00 of $420.00 rent per month he already paid me "runs out". Although waffling on whether or not to accept the final $100.00 next Tuesday (his payday at Betsy's Crepes), I have now decided AGAINST allowing him to pay more or stay longer. 

Yesterday, I saw that the flophouse on Castle Street where my FIRST attempt for a roommate returned to rather than give up drinking beer for breakfast, has a VACANCY -- and with his co-workers so much Phil's friends -- to say nothing of Logan, who Phil has now bragged MANY TIMES about connecting with David-the tile-mason (who is now or will soon be working on the Gore House around the corner on Orange Street), to MAJOR supply Logan with marijuana, and at least cocaine. 

As several Wilmingtonians have pointed out to me recently, to cook CRACK, now, you only need a microwave, cocaine, baking soda (or similar) -- it is no longer dangerous or smell-making -- and Phil's problem is clearly CRACK USE -- WHY I as well as "Army Mike" (Michael David -- now in rehab in Charlotte), and Neal Duffy have found not just crack pipes where they could be thrown from my back porch, but pieces of straightened out thin copper wire from "Choy Boy", IN my apartment on several occasions.

I also spoke with Gold about the people living downstairs, and to spare you the details, the father, daughter, and her best friend the skinny white guy, all still seem fine. The tall black guy with dreads and skateboard addiction is the problem there.

In the end after much discussion and disclosure of details, Gold said, "If he's doing CRACK, there's NO HOPE for him." That isn't exactly true -- but is true in this specific situation.

I told her I would get Terry Motsinger to write Phil a check for any unused rent if he leaves earlier than what he's paid covers -- and if I need to have the locks changed, I will speak to Tom and pay for it.


Gold is FINE with this!!!



Cruz 'Absolutely' would appoint Trump to build border wall



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now


In an interview with Ted Cruz, the presidential hopeful was asked if he supported Donald Trump’s proposal to build a double-walled structure between the U.S. and…
TROFIRE.COM|BY SYDNEY ROBINSON


Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now


Republican California Rep. Darrell Issa appeared on Tuesday’s Fox and Friends to launch his endorsement for presidential candidate Marco Rubio. Presenting his…
TROFIRE.COM|BY SYDNEY ROBINSON


Bobbie Culbreath shared a link.
56 mins


We've apparently decided school shootings are inevitable. Here, everyone take a bulletproof blanket.
BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

>>> NOW TO RETURN TO THIS POSTING'S SUBJECT MATTER:

1. Neal Duffy made it down his stairs half an hour ago, and immediately dug some things up in the back corner, where maintenance man Tom had me rake the leaves from that area into. He then carried some chunks of concrete from where Tom had told me to put them, and stacked them around the base of the tree in center of that yard. After that, he took a mallet and began breaking mortar off old bricks.

I have no idea if Neal had drugs or other things buried there, and the neighbors have all told me Neal has a BAD alcohol problem, but I've seen NONE of his drinking or other drugging -- although he said he does NOT smoke pot (like Phil does not but still has sold it in front of me) -- and I learned in Brazil (with CRACK addict Sean Blackwell-McAllister), as well as in Mexico from crack addicts there, that CRACK and marijuana are NOT too compatible.



Enrique Rojas (Henry Red), had been the highest paid male prostitute in Las Vegas -- wealthy gringo men sending private jets to pick him up -- he was so good. In 2010, I learned that he stored his "crack kit" in his stretched-out rectum (he frequently tried to get me -- "El Gigante", dos metros diez -- 6' 11") to "fist" him, but I declined -- and he beat and kicked me nearly senseless -- one of the few times it took over six weeks for the bruising to my ribs to heal).

He ALSO was the claimed "Shaman" who introduced me to eating mushrooms near Puerto Vallarta -- which was FUN (and surprisingly light compared to the LSD I had sampled in college), but I never attempted to do them again -- despite their being amply available in July in Jalisco State every year that I was there.

And I JUST FOUND my old screen capture of Christal Presley (close friend to Sean Hannity and to my mother and sister Jane Ann Kenan), who caused me TONS OF TROUBLE -- LOL!!!), when she Linked-In connected to Sean Blackwell-McAllister of Sao Paulo, Brazil -- at the exact time that Sean CUT ME.

It was in email, internet message, and then phone calls to BOTH Sean's former best friend in Canada from their growing up together, and from a couple of guys in Texas who also knew Sean over time -- that they ALL swore to me that Sean had gotten addicted to CRACK.



>>> BREAKING AT 12:01 PM, EST: Philip Rosario just came to my room to tell me he just got off the phone with his Mom, and she's agreed to send him more money so he can pay the rest of the rent. I calmly explained that it is too late, and that I have nothing more to discuss with him about it. I reiterated what I told him earlier and told Gold Walker and told "Testosteroni" by phone (so that the US Government would be certain to hear it ASAP), and saying nothing else, he left my room.


I asked him to let me know when he plans to leave.

SEE MOREhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/good-morning-campers-happy-sunday.html


2. Having had more conversations with the people living downstairs, I am more convinced that the father (who pays the rent), the daughter, and her best friend the skinny white guy, are OK -- and likely it is the tall black guy with dreads who -- after disrespecting me twice in as many minutes -- cut off the breaker to part of my bedroom. It was NOT "tripped", but deliberately cut off. Breaker boxes are all in the entrance hall, downstairs.

I still keep finding the front door to the building unlocked -- and at ALL hours -- so I can't figure out who is doing that.

I think that will be ENOUGH for now!!!


A case of the BLIND leading the DEAF???


'It's not like we're racist, homophobic bigots,' says a spokesman for gun-toting mosque protesters.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM

Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment