Tuesday, January 5, 2016

After Speaking with Another Lawyer . . .


Chad Hogston is scheduled to preside over my hearing this Friday.

Anyone reading my blog knows this presents a LARGER problem than the three other judges I have stated I would ask to recuse themselves.

The problem is not for me -- but for Mr. Hogston, who in every other action I saw him handle in Court, I thought was exceedingly fair. And that is why I was SO SHOCKED by what he did to me -- and that in the David Nash case of Cyberstalking that did not even FIT the definition of the CRIME!!!

His conscience must be highly troubled -- if he even knows I'll be back in his Court on a serious matter.


>>> SO I HAVE SOME THINGS TO RE-THINK:

1. Two important things for me to do are to see if (ADDED LATER: This person has asked to be named on blog "Key Witness"), will appear to testify to what he claimed to me -- in Court. If not, a lawyer (and maybe me???) could subpoena him under the assumption that if FORCED to Court, he would tell the TRUTH under oath. That's all I'd want to count on.

I just texted Key Witness asking him, but no response, yet.

The other is to produce the receipt for the two tires I had to buy. I THINK I threw that out a couple of weeks ago while going through files -- but I might not have. I think I have photos I took, and will try to dig them up.

He was extremely focussed, smart, and knowledgeable about things two other lawyers I spoke with were not. But his fee was a $1,000.00 more than the higher of the other two, which people I spoke with said was too high at $1,500.00. So . . . 

Anyway, he said I really SHOULD have a lawyer, and he made a point that I had not thought of at all: I'm not "in trouble" because of anything I did to Jennifer McCracken -- I did NOTHING (and he confirms that offering NOT to prosecute someone if they pay the simple damages rather than get CONVICTED, have a RECORD, etc., is more like a "Courtesy Call" -- and NO ONE would call it "extortion"), what I DID do was to show "Contempt for Court" -- meaning I disrespected its ruling.

It is important that he TWICE clearly asked me if I wanted to try to disprove this charge -- or to ameliorate any punishment. My clear and unwavering response was that I am responsible for everything I think, say, or do, so regardless my not thinking clearly and researching what I SHOULD have done, I acted. And I acted under a LOT of duress -- as anyone who knows 5% of my story knows -- but my intention was a FAVOR to us both (LORD, I trust my tone in that message I left Jennifer was as civil as I remember!!!).

The only choice I can make is to explain that to the Court.

This lawyer thinks that given the circumstances, the Court would punish me nominally -- if at all.

Here is what I've re-thought about Judge Hogston (who despite what I might have said, IS HOT!!!). Just like the magistrate in my eviction hearing vs. Carolina Apartments, he was BOMBARDED with strong negatives against me -- most of it was perjury.

It was a FREAK sudden below freezing day, and I was in unheated holding cell from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM when my case was called. I had on ONLY boxers and ill-fitting jail bottom and top plus sandals.

When I appeared in Court, I shook uncontrollably through most of the proceedings. I have never before or since been that cold. This played perfectly for the prosecution, who claimed I was an "unmedicated Bipolar" -- even though my own doctor (and a couple of independent psyche testers I had consulted, tested me to be OK -- LOL!!!)

STRESS, yes, but not bipolar or other mental illness, said she'd seen no signs of Bipolar in me the eight years I had been in her care. Only my parents and siblings were telling people I was Bipolar and supposed to be on meds.

A bogus Felony Warrant from Georgia was claimed to be against me (and it might not have been bogus because twice cops stopped me and held me 30 minutes while they checked if the Sheriff of Dekalb County, GA wanted me extradited -- always "No."). Half a year later when I thought to check, no such warrant existed -- but then two years ago, that whole Dekalb Courts database was RADICALLY CHANGED -- and I have all the screenshots to prove it (and original paperwork -- LOL!!!).

Public Defender Emily Zvejniecks did NOT tell me until I saw him enter Court and sit on David Nash's side, that John Mann, a well known narco-trafficker (then roommate of Ryan Lee Burriss), was NOT testifying on MY behalf -- as Emily had told me he had agreed to do. And then his testimony was more perjurious than even David Nash's!!!

Emily really did seem STUNNED by some things, and hit so often she seemed "not quite on her feet" through the whole thing -- and her "Constitutional" part of my defense (Freedom of Speech and of the Press, which blogs are in legal terms), she delivered with NO CONFIDENCE at all.

But as I originally published back then, I sensed Hogston convicted and sentenced me out of an honest compassion for someone he had been convinced was a true "mental case", but convictable being prefered to committable, which might not have even been an option then. He acknowledged Emily's Constitutional defense, and I can make no more sense of it at all, but he DID seem to think he was doing me a favor.

Well, everybody makes mistakes, and I got a SHIT-KICKIN' GOOD, TRUE STORY out of it!!! (I'll let Hogston decide if he wants me to change his name and identity before I publish -- and many others as well). I still might have the prosecutor and D.A. in Court over it all.

Now, I think it would be UNFAIR PRESSURE on Judge Hogston if we had to have this hearing in his Court. And I'm suspecting that the situation re: "Key Witness" is not going to resolve overnight. Oh yes it DID -- and quicker than that!!!

And HELLO!!! I have not hired a lawyer nor know how to do important parts of this. And "Testosteroni" has come up with a clever-to-him alternative plan that caused another outburst from me -- or was that the last one I'm thinking of. They've been frequent the last week. But now, it all seems kind of funny.
I always win!!!

The War -- if not always the Skirmish.

Well, I have a lot to think about -- and sleep on.

Scott

>>> ADDED: "Key Witness" will be PLEASED to testify -- although his work might cause a time complication/delay.

And his girlfriend promised to find me the PERFECT boyfriend, as well!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment