Friday, January 8, 2016

And Ya DON'T SAY!!! El Chapo Guzman was RE-CAPTURED, Today!!!


Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman -- who is partnered with Rahm Emanuel of Chicago!!!



Scott Kenan and Noticias de México shared Enrique Peña Nieto'spost.

Enrique Peña Nieto
11 mins
Mission accomplished: we got it. I would like to inform the Mexicans that joaquín guzmán has been arrested.
  • GO PRESIDENTE ENRIQUE PENA NIETO!!!
    Disclosure: One year ago this month, a recently retired Exxon-Mobil executive I met in a Carl's Junior in Puerto Vallarta told me that my Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill who control ExxonMobil -- WITH the CIA, US State Department, and the Clintons/Bushes/Cheney put Pena Nieto into POWER for the oil and the drugs.
    But Mi Senor Presidente has FOUND HIS HUEVOS (Mexican for "balls"), EXACTLY as I predicted in my blog a couple of years ago -- HA!!!

Readers know that while living in Political Exile in Mexico, I was debriefed many times by top officers of the Mexican Army and Marines -- including one Marine who hands-on captured El Chapo the first time.

I also met the Governor of the State of Colima in 2010, was good friends with Dr. Waldemar Salazar of Colima (now deceased), who had been best friends with Presidente Salinas. I skirmished with the father and son Governors of Nayarit Estado -- narco-traffickers, both, and with the Episcopal Church, USA, the Clintons, Republicans, rich Kenans, etc.



I'm part Cherokee -- so FIRST COUSIN to Mi Mexicanos.






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment