Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ANOTHER Link of TOP NARCO-TRAFFICKING to Wilmington -- and her ELECTED OFFICIALS!!!








Scott Kenan
3 minsCNN

HOLY MOLY!!! Matt Bissonnette (aka "Mark Owen") worked with Kevin Maurer -- then head of City Desk of the Wilmington Star News -- STILL protecting CIA Narco-Trafficking in Port Wilmington. And in 2012, Kevin Maurer interviewed me by phone while I lived in Puerto Vallarta -- claiming he was working on a major article for the paper -- or a book -- but then when he got ENOUGH info from me for the CIA, Kevin CUT ME OFF!!!

WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA in the LARGEST DRUG IMPORT PORT in the USA, as set up by my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, when they lived her in the 1980s and 90s.

And Wilmington's POLITICIANS and LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS all make TONS of money off it.
Ed McMahon knows how serious I am about STOPPING IT, and his Deputies know how serious I am too.
If I don't hear from Sgt. Sorg's Detectives early tomorrow morning, I'll assume HE is part of it too.
I'm OVER this shit in Wilmington -- ESPECIALLY the "known faggot" Mayor Bill Saffo. They are nearly ALL FAGGOTS (homosexuals with NO SELF RESPECT), which is how the CHRISTIAN BITCHES control them to make MONEY -- they HATE no one more than JESUS CHRIST.
Scott

A Navy SEAL who helped kill Osama bin Laden…
CNN.COM|BY ERIC BRADNER




White Christian Bitches who HATE GOD are like this.


Maria Ruiz and her husband Ted Druch were in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group along with former BBC star Colin Stuart Hamilton -- murdered by Drug Mafia and his body found five hours away -- the ONLY person who knew this was Jennifer McCracken, of Carolina Apartments and using her alias "Christine Hitchens" to tell me in blog comments and emails.


Stanley Winborne with "ginger" Colin Hamilton, taken on my camera 18 months ago.


Also, Wilmington native Stanley Winborne III (whose family controlled Atlantic Coast Line Railroad), and whose son -- I was told by US Special Ops interviewers of me on July 4, 2015 -- HAD to be in charge of shipping all the heroin back from Afghanistan to the USA.




Stanley did much business with Thomas S. Kenan III during his real estate career, and is closely related to Tom Kenan's step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan of Durham, NC, now.



Ted Druch's "true novel" about his two year sexual and LSD relationship with Dr. Tomothy Leary. Ted Druch was Leary's TOP CONFIDANT during that time, and NOW works with the CIA -- often seen at Chac Mool Cafe in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico, and close friend of Arturo Padillo, who ordered MY MURDER one year ago this month.


Google for the MANY places I have documented this in my blog -- I'm sick of finding links the GOD-FUCKING WHITE CHRISTIANS refuse to read.


Then tell Sheriff McMahon to have his Detectives call me to set up an appointment.


I do not FOR ONE MINUTE believe they could not have taken half a minute to call me today to do so.


Sheriff McMahon is DIGGING HIMSELF IN for a VERY LONG prison term -- the way he is mis-playing this.


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment