Monday, January 11, 2016

Holy MOLY -- Am I to Become D.A. Ben David and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's TOP CHEERLEADER???



Readers will recall that I spent MUCH time living in the Travelodge in early 2012, suffering MUCH harassment there by DRUG and PROSTITUTION NUTS.


I first became aware of the Travelodge when Sister Mary Isaac Koenig, of St. Mary's and Tileson Charities, paid for me and Robbie Trahan to stay there for a night -- Robbie getting over an alcohol bender, and I hoping to keep him from the downtown scene to dry out a bit.

As it worked out, Robbie was so difficult, I chased him all over downtown that night -- and never used the room!!! But I also learned that Sister Mary Isaac often placed those in distress with chambermaid jobs at that Travelodge, and the owner, Sanjeev Badhiwala, liked kidding with me about sex, but claimed he is now impotent (2012 -- perhaps not now), so nothing could happen.
PRAISE THE LORD (or similar) -- D.A. Ben David and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- and I -- now seem on the SAME PAGE!!!


WILMINGTON -- Six Market Street motels deemed problem properties by the Wilmington Police Department have been told to clean up their acts or else.The Red Roof Inn, Ramada Inn, America's Best Value Inn, The Carolinian Inn, Travelodge…
STARNEWSONLINE.COM
It's happening.


Bernie Sanders' rapid rise in the latest poll of likely primary voters is casting Hillary Clinton's alleged inevitability into serious doubt.
USUNCUT.COM

And STILL, Bernie Sanders gets NO MAJOR MEDIA COVERAGE

WHAT is up with THAT??? ??? ???

Wow.


Let's put our cards on the table.
DAILYKOS.COM

>>> EMAIL SENT THIS MORNING TO JOSEPH FAULK OF NEW YORK CITY:


January 11, 2016

Good Morning Joseph,

Thanks for your note, which indirectly answers my OWN indirect question of whether you would send more money at this time to help outfit Dewain in clothes, and I’d hoped to pay him to detail my car and for some house-cleaning, so he has some “walking-around” money as he goes out to seek work. Most of his clothes can be bought in thrift stores, but he will need two pair of shoes which I think should be new, and one decent new outfit of clothes.

Considering what money you’ve sent with EXPLICIT instructions NOT to hire a lawyer, but to pay any fine, it is reasonable that you have sent enough money for now – a big total.

However, I cannot help thinking that after you were also so ADAMANT that I allow “Toro”, “Sonny”, and Martin Jacobo into my house when it was clear that they planned to harm me – and I had already blogged many times that Toro once held me hostage in his then Crack House in Puerto Vallarta (now Meth house because it’s cheaper), and was tied to Los Angeles narco-traffickers (and got his orders from Luis Melgoza, disbarred Mexican lawyer who had once been the TOP lawyer for the PRI Party – and his business HQ turned out to be close to CIA HQ in Virginia), Sonny bragged that he was released by the CIA many years early from Maximum Security US Prison to murder to protect US Government and Episcopal Church narco-trafficking in PV (and had beaten me badly enough for it to take five weeks for the pain to subside completely), and Martin, never violent – until he came back TWICE to try to murder me a week before I fled PV.

All these people you had also ADAMANTLY demanded or suggested I should allow into my secure Puerto Vallarta house. You also FOUGHT my desire to return to the States after the fake bomb was placed in my car a week after Martin came twice to try to kill me – on command of narco-trafficker Chacala, Nayarit-based Arturo Padillo, who promised me in early 2015 that he would KILL ME. I just notice that he has REMOVED his and his English wife Emily’s names from the restaurant website – and his photos of New Year’s Eve a few days ago include almost NO GRINGOS, unlike in previous years. I guess my blog is working, no???

This whole thing is bizarre to me – that you have generously financed the last nearly 4.5 years, and yet advised me STRONGLY to put myself in harm’s way, time and time again. It might be said that you have tried to ingratiate yourself with me with your financial generosity so that you could “trick” me into a situation where I would be murdered.

You ADMIT at least one phone call or email with my sister Jane, who also very much tried to have me committed on lies.

While NOT a psychologist, having just checked definitions of “Sociopath” and “Psychopath”, it seems to me that you fit the former rather well:

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun
1.    a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

You are a fearful recluse, avoiding as much contact with the outside world as possible, and your attempts to lead me to harm shows you have NO CONSCIENCE. Your obsession with masturbation at age 82 or 83 is probably irrelevant.

But ALL THAT TYPED, I still appreciate the financial help and it is NOT my intention to screw you – although the idea of compelling you to Court to explain your actions amuses me IMMENSELY!!!

I have more important things to do, and will soon discuss them with my attorney. Chief among them is to bring Jennifer McCracken to justice. I BET we compel her to Court and my lawyer makes her explain her claims – many times, actually, as some are from a couple of months ago and preserved as blog comments – that Judge Lindsey Luther will “take care of me” or similar, and her claim that Judge Luther is “above reproach”.

No human is “above reproach”.

And Jenny has lots of ties to Mexico’s narco-trafficking, knowing more about BBC star Colin Stuart Hamilton’s murder and where his body was found five hours from PV BEFORE anyone in Mexico whom I know knew a THING, Mexican Press even getting their info from my blog, and it provided to me by Jennifer McCracken.

She has assets that might be hard to track down in Florida, but more important is to go after David Nash, who got me convicted here in 2011 of Cyber-Stalking, falsely.

And although I believe my lawyer is NOT licensed to practice in Illinois, he might be able to get that LIBEL conviction thrown out and we can sue Jamie Sutherland, Daliah Saper, and possibly Wells Fargo and Fox News as well – but probably not the latter two.

So I am “on top of the world” and moving forward. I’m sure that I can “budget my income/assets” adequately until you send the next monthly $1,000.00 – and again, THANKS for that “raise” of a couple of months ago!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment