Friday, January 8, 2016

Jennifer McCracken Did NOT Show in Court -- CASE DISMISSED!!!


I wish I had had this T-shirt to wear to COURT!!!



>>> POSTED THIS MORNING TO THIS BLOG POSTINGhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/oh-where-oh-where-can-my-lawyer-be-oh.html

The time stamp is NOT EST.



I have in writing where Jennifer McCracken ADMITS to being Christine Hitchens, who uses the "Hitchenteimpo" email address and identity.


I got this comment immediately before Court, and had no time to find the PROOF OF IDENTITY, before Court.


2 comments:

  1. well hot water again. pot to the frying pan. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him take a bath, you're starting to stink up the place again. lindsey will set you straight, I believe they force you to shower in prison and you'll probably like that.
    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that Jennifer McCracken FAILED to appear in Court and the case was DISMISSED!!! You refer to Judge Lindsey Luther. It was not her day in that Court.

    My lawyer and I will meet next week to discuss going AGGRESSIVE -- fancy THAT!!!
    ReplyDelete

Before going into Court, I spoke with several Sheriff's Deputies outside the building. When I came out, they were still there, and we HIGH-FIVED each other for our HELP of each other in cleaning out local DRUG MAFIA.

And that is ALL I'm gonna say for now.




Scott

.

3 comments: