Sunday, January 24, 2016

Living Up to My Portrait from 1990, I Write Dewain Joseph Hall's Mother -- after Posting MORE Good News about Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


I gave this painting that captures me perfectly to Hilary Ann Russell/Pritchard in 1990, but she later RETURNED it to me, saying, "It creeps me out -- it is too much YOU!!!"


Readers all know that Hilary Russell (Denison University 1973), and her husband Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard (DU '72), were my original partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- and we were backed by William Earl Johnson, Jr. (now deceased), whose family owned a motel in Wildwood Crest, NJ and were PROTESTANT Irish Mafia, originally from Philadelphia.

Near the time that Chuck and Hilary FORCED me out of Whale's Tale with help of my parents (because I had REFUSED to marry Hilary to fulfill the NAZI PACT Hilary's PRESBYTERIAN mother had made with my Catholic mother) -- and got me committed to a mental hospital for a month without my ever first seeing a doctor or judge (as New Jersey law required then), Chuck and Hilary also traded the stock in a FAILED water-slide near Boca Raton, Florida, that Bill's Mafia Family had built with our investment for 10% ownership, for Bill's 25% ownership in Whale's Tale.


They did NOT stop relations with the MAFIA, however!!!

And from the emails and blog comments I have gotten from responsible business-owners in Cape May the last few years, Chuck and Hilary are two of the BIGGEST criminals in Cape May today!!!

They posted this on Facebook, yesterday:


A weekend winter storm hits Cape May, Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016. (Tim Hawk | ForNJ.com)
VIDEOS.NJ.COM

BOTTOM LINE QUESTION for Chuck and Hilary:




    What Is Love
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    What is love?
    Yeah, yeah
    I don't know why you're not there
    I give you my love, but you don't care
    So what is right?
    And what is wrong?
    Gimme a sign
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    Oh, I don't know, what can I do?
    What else can I say, it's up to you
    I know we're one
    Just me and you
    I can't go on
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    What is love?
    What is love?
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me no more
    Don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me
    I want no other, no other lover
    This is our life, our time
    When we… Full lyrics on Google Play
>>> THIS JUST IN!!!
Comments
Scott Kenan Chris Martin's cock.
LikeReply2 hrs
Phil Floyd Shrimp
LikeReply5 mins
Scott Kenan Shrimp is TASTY, silly!!!
LikeReply2 mins
Scott Kenan

Write a reply...
Scott Kenan Phil Floyd: my Wilmington contacts claim your business is just a DRUG FRONT and you do business with Ryan Lee Burris, whom I'm soon going to press SLANDER/LIBELcharges against for posting spreading LIES about me on Facebook and to several people I know-- even if he DOES resign from New Hanover County Democratic Party, Third Vice Chair -- LOL!!! 

That is the privilege of being a KENAN in North Carolina, no???
LikeReplyJust now

ALSO JUST IN:
You and Wes Taylor aren't connected on Facebook
Worked at SolarHair Salon
  • You and Wes Taylor aren't connected on Facebook

  • Worked at SolarHair Salon (years ago)
  • Conversation started today
  • Scott Kenan
    2:48pm
    Scott Kenan


    Wes Taylor: You are as FUCKED as Ryan Lee Burris, a TOP narco-trafficker in Wilmington!!! You God-Hating FAGGOT (homo with no self-respect)!!! It is NO SECRET that Rev. John McLaughlin of Wilmington's St. Jude MCC Church -- a DEFROCKED Catholic priest -- are big in narco-trafficking and its protection behind GOD-HATING Christian Churches.

    I'm SHOCKED to see that antiques dealer Michael Moore -- NOT a narco-trafficker that I know of -- is still a member there, let alone in a position of responsibility!!!

    Can you and Ryan PROVE your sources of income are legitimate??? That is what the Feds I work with will first examine.

    Have you asked Elizabeth Redenbaugh what she thinks of Ryan, LATELY!!!

    All best to you as you prepare for a life of RUNNING FROM THE LAW!!!


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 hr
Sandra Beckham
2 hrs
Precepts in Buddhism are not imposed by some outside authority. They arise from our own insight based on the practice of mindfulness. To be attached to the form without understanding the essence is to fall into what Buddhism calls attachment to rules.” 

― Thích Nhất Hạnh

>>> AFTER THESE DISTRACTIONS, THE GOOD NEWS!!!:

1. Yesterday, I noticed that at Carolina Apartments (Kenan-built), current owner George Cutter has recently installed a LOCKED GATE to the outside staircase on the Fifth Street side.

Is this to keep the NARCOTICS BUYERS/SELLERS who visit Jennifer McCracken (protected by Sheriff Ed McMahon's Deputies), out -- or to protect new resident, Monica Lewinsky's cousin, Kathleen Kinkade, who told me her family in El Salvador built and continues to run BAIN CAPITAL for Mitt Romney as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE???



I have speculated that Kathleen's pock-marked complexion would benefit from dermabrasion -- but anyone like her (and she and her family have plenty of money), would have done that, already.


It is FAR MORE LIKELY to be a symptom of DRUG ABUSE (Meth, especially, does this).


Kathleen also told me she worships at Temple of Israel, near where I more often find her car than nearer Carolina Apartments.


I will call for a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION into NARCO-TRAFFICKING of that Jewish Organization. I know PLENTY of  "Jews-gone-BAD"!!!

2. Previously, I forgot to report that Philip Rosario has told me several times that he believes that "Yah-Yah", owner of Village Market at Dock and Second Streets, is actually GAY


Well, that was not a surprise to me, or many other people I've spoken with about that -- EXCEPT that I doubt he breaks his vows to his wife by acting on it.



Ayoub "Tony" Abdelhamid, center, actually owns Village Market and his brother "Yah-Yah" manages it for him.

In 2011, Cindy Beatty told me that she took her Food Stamps (EBT) Card to one of this same Arab/Muslim Family's stores at Kerr and Market, and got it back three days later with CASH at 50% of what Ayoub Abdelhamid used it for.



And this past summer, longtime homeless couple Conrad and Theresa (who are often found reading in the Library or sunning on steps of the Federal Court House), SHOWED me the guy who handles this so well, now, and they let me WATCH as they gave him their card to do this. I young guy in a small Wilmington City Sanitation Truck -- whose vehicle number, 2025, I published on this blog at that time.

Two months later, this operation was still working -- despite my EMAILING ALL THAT INFO to Mayor Saffo, Police Chief Evangelous, Sheriff McMahon, and ALL of City Council!!! CLEARLY these thugs work DIRECTLY with those people who must ALL get a cut!!!

My original BLOGGED REPORT!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/crack-is-drug-of-choice-of-on-duty.html

In 2011, while I lived on South 8th Street, in stores owned by Ayoub "Tony" Abdelhamid, at both Kerr and Market and at the "M&M" at Seventh and Ann Streets, Arab men, one late thirties, the other early forties (I estimate), when no one else was in the store, pressed their pants to reveal HUGE erections, and asked if I'd like to suck it.

Never having knowingly done a Muslim or an Arab, I was EAGER to sample it!!! One got it partially pulled out, the other dropped to the point where I could see the top of his shaft, but in BOTH cases, someone pulled in or entered, and they both QUICKLY "zipped up".

Two days ago, I LOUDLY told this sexual story in the Market at Kerr and Market and told the young Arab guy, "So don't you DARE tell me that Muslims are any more HOLY than Wilmington's GOD-FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!" -- and calmly left, leaving some black folks laughing out loud -- HA!!!

See also this posting with PHOTOS of the major players in the "Padezanin Drug Gang" as they called themselves in 2011 -- including the DeMarias who shared a "shotgun duplex" with me and ran a drug lab there until I blogged about it.



George and Cheryl Padezanin -- he distributing drugs via his "Hand-Painted Homes" business.

They are STILL protected by Wilmington Police and Mayor Bill Saffo (I saw three of them on the street in the last two weeks and waved to them and they waved back KNOWING THEY ARE PROTECTED) -- as well as by Wilmington City Council and the Sheriff -- all of whom got this posting emailed to them!!!:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-power-of-blogging-i-have-just.html


>>> I WILL WRITE DEWAIN HALL'S MOTHER LATER -- I got a little distracted, this afternoon.


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment