Saturday, January 23, 2016

Now That I PUBLICLY Confronted the Wilmington Police Department -- and CASTIGATED Our Homosexual Mayor Saffo, Life is FUN Again, so I Called My NAZI Mother to GLOAT -- LOL!!!


“We should live every day like people who have just been rescued from the moon.” 

― Thích Nhất Hạnh, No Death, No Fear



>>> FIRST SOME NEWS:

1.

Frankly, this is all Wilmington, NC needs to do: SWEAR OFF the Christian War of White Supremacy, being planned by the wealthy Kenan relatives, ALL Republican Officials, and many Democrats, and so many, especially older, Christian Churches, particularly First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, and First Baptist (the one of the THREE in this town that is on Kenan Plaza, of course -- LOL!!!) -- with nearly NO exceptions in Wilmington.



Now, I realize that a lot of Wilmington's Elected Officials, Ministers, and Law Enforcement, are TOTALLY CONSCIOUSLY aware of this, but some minor Party officials of the Democrats anyway (and I add Jennifer Harjo, Republican Chief Public Defender, to that list), MIGHT not be aware of what they support. But EVERYONE who supports more "Christian Values" or anyone whose held office longer than a year or two, HAS to be consciously part of all of this ABOMINATION to the Spirit and Teachings of Jesus -- as well as Muhammad, the Buddha, etc.

For one thing -- and I admit I've found their internet publications helpful -- I even got this photo of the last time I was illegally held in Sheriff and Narco-Trafficker Democrat Ed McMahon's jail in 2012, from "Mug Shots", but it should be ILLEGAL to post photos of those just arrested, unless they admit their crimes on the spot.



My Mug Shot taken at Sheriff Ed McMahon's jail on April 4, 2012

This is sponsored locally by the Wilmington Star News, until recently controlled with the New
York Times by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico -- Bill and Hillary Clinton (via Rahm Emanuel), and the Bush/Cheney/CIA/Episcopal Church Narco-Trafficking group, and MUCH of the purpose is that Wilmington's White Establishment (Mayor and City Council, especially), know that more black folks get arrested FALSELY, so that makes it look more like "NIGGERS", as they are often still called here in these Christian Churches and their worshippers, LOOK BAD so that FUELS the Kenan Family-led plans for this CHRISTIAN WAR OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

Walking around Wilmington -- and even MORE SO talking to people in Costco -- EVERYONE in town, Conservative, Liberal, ALL stripes of Christian, as well as smart people into Atheism, agree on this, but last time the Republicans ran anyone against Narco-Trafficking-supporting Bill Saffo, it was WORSE THAN THE WORST!!!



This is the most flattering photo of Justin LaNasa -- a common Tattoo-Parlorist -- and his running for Mayor DEEPLY damaged the local Republican Party that is also REELING from the discovery of former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- ALSO hated, now, by most Republicans I speak with


But Thomas S. Kenan III appointed him to the Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina System -- when in ANY other state (including those Republican controlled), he would be spending a long time in prison, instead.



This is BY FAR the most flattering photo of Thom Goolsby that I could find.

2.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


So much for the Adele effect. This past year, old records (catalogue albums) outsold the current ones by 4.3 million copies.
CHARTATTACK.COM

So much for the GREAT singers and performers -- like Katy Perry -- who sluttily promote taking "feel-good" drugs to young people!!!

3. I actually find this SAD, because although she is one of the GREATEST Traitorous Criminal in US History, Barbara Bush's TOTAL FALL to senseless rambling -- so QUICKLY -- is a BOON to Democracy both in the USA and abroad.

The ENTIRE internet is laughing at her since her latest words were published, yesterday:
LOL!!!


After giving it a lot of thought, Jeb's mommy has endorsed her second-born.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY JASON BASINGER LINKINS

Anyone who remembers the news during her husband's Presidency will remember that George H.W. Bush had HIS GAY SCANDAL -- although it was shushed up, not just by Fox News, but more importantly, CNN and all the broadcast networks.

Daddy Bush's PERSONAL servants in the White House (now called "Body Men" by Barack Obama -- whose own lover, Reggie Love, once of Duke University, headed them later), were discovered to be OVER 50% gay male prostitutes while off duty -- LOL!!!



3.

Remember ME???

Well, YES!!! The people in a swath from Jesus's homelands listed in the Bible -- going into India, have a substantial oral tradition as well as WRITTEN record of a man who sounds JUST LIKE JESUS, but is not named (to my knowledge), travelling and studying with Holy Men of many religions -- perhaps especially Hindhu (the world's oldest still-practiced major religion). And it coincides in TIME with the three missing years of Jesus in the Bible.

THRILLINGLY to me, yesterday, some Civil, Religious, and Business Leaders in India who have been Facebook Friends of mine for a few years, took my following posting and RE-PRINTED it to distribute to many people in POWER in India!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/today-flagler-finally-arrived-by-train.html

4. I HOPE my wealthy Kenan relatives APPRECIATE that I PROMOTE the best of what they do -- not just castigate them as TRAITORS!!!

Here is a snapshot of one of my two mirror blogs -- showing REGISTERED HITS, only -- the last week. If you added these to the other blog, you would clearly see that yesterday, we hit a HUGE new record, after hitting a record the day before that as well.

It is a little confusing, because Blogger's Day begins and ends at 7:00 PM, Eastern Time, and the far right is where we are so far, today:



>>> MY CONVERSATION WITH MOM, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN OF RALEIGH -- THIS MORNING:


This is the most flattering photo of Mom I have, taken at this gathering of Meyer Family NAZIs at this event in 2009:


1. I did NOT mention to Mom that I called my brother Michael William Kenan in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, last night, and told him in person (not a message), that I will NEVER make peace (except meetings of only a few hours), with ANY of my immediate family -- until Mike, a confirmed homosexual by HIS admissions to me and Mom's reports many years ago, until they all apologize to me, and compensate me at least $50,000.00 (between them all, not individually), as amends for the crimes they committed against me.

If NOT, I will PROSECUTE THEM ALL.

But Mom now being 93, she could die before I have to haul her into Court.

2. I DID tell Mom that I will PROSECUTE the drug addict Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. -- who has MANY times admitted getting instructions from my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, Jane ALSO having a mysterious financial backer, Jim, of Michigan, if he does not apologize to me and send me additional moneys for his TRAITOROUS ideas -- especially first agreeing that I needed get rid of Dewain Joseph Hall, then calling twice to BEG me to keep him, and emailing me to not only do that but INSULTED Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic, two doors from my apartment!!!

You can read more of that here, 2/3 the way down: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/today-flagler-finally-arrived-by-train.html.

I should also mention (for the first time), that although Father Bob headed St. Mark's Catholic in Wilmington much of the twenty years when my parents lived here -- and Mom BRAGGED to me that her Church-sponsored Duplicate Bridge Club helped smuggle wealth of WHITE PEOPLE out of South Africa after the FALL OF APARTHEID, years ago -- but I'd bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR that Father Bob knew NOTHING of that!!!

And Mom has ALWAYS encouraged me to associate with Father Bob and Sister Mary Issac Koenig -- also claiming to know them well -- but NEITHER of them remember my six-foot, pushy mother, at ALL!!!

3. I reminded Mom how in 1975 or 76, she and Dad, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), had stayed in Cape May, New Jersey with Hilary Ann Russell's (now Pritchard), parents ALSO were there, and after the two sets of parents had a MEETING, Hilary's mother, Barbara, was BRAGGING around town that they had arranged a MARRIAGE between me and Hilary!!!

The WHOLE TOWN was in HYSTERICS at that time, I having been an "Out Gay" since years before that in college.



www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com was founded by Hilary, her now husband Charles "Chuck"Octavius Pritchard, and me in 1974. They FORCED me out and paid me a pittance as well as committed me to mental hospital for a month in 1978 -- because I'm GAY.


Ken Russell, unknown, Mark Russell and his wife of South Carolina horse country near Aiken, Hilary, Chuck, unknown, Barbara Russell (a STAUNCH RACIST PRESBYTERIAN), taken in 2009


Because they all WORSHIP JESUS!!!


Mom did NOT like my reminding her of her association in the Swastika with Hilary's parents, Kenneth Seton Russell (then "Special Assistant" to the President of Sterling Drugs), and his wife, Barbara Russell.

The ORIGINAL "Ken and Barbie Dolls"!!!


>>> SOMETHING TO READ ON A COLD, SNOWY DAY!!!:




http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/


PROFESSIONAL REVIEWS:

John LahrThe New Yorker: 

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."

 Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams' books for New Directions Publishing: 

"Scott as done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes. 

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."

Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew. 

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."

Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"





Tennessee Williams and I the night we attended a Ronald and Nancy Reagan White House Party -- before the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors.


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment