Monday, January 4, 2016

Oh, Where Oh Where Can My Lawyer Be . . . Oh Where Can He or She Be???




OK, I spent most of the afternoon speaking with members of the legal profession -- and they are NOT CHEAP!!! Defense will likely cost me MORE than my monthly income from Disability, which is at MAXIMUM.

But I will pay it. I have been sent just enough money.

I haven't hired an attorney, but have office consultation set up.

I learned some things, like it does NOT matter that Jenny several times since she got the Restraining Order against me, said it was OK for us to talk and we did -- including the time I found graffiti on the Market Street retaining wall of St. James Episcopal, railing against blacks, Mexicans, and homosexuals (in the ugliest of terms), and was about to go home and email that church office about it when I saw Jennifer McCracken walking toward me on Market Street. Since Jenny is a Lesbian, I figured she'd be interested, and so pointed at the graffiti without saying a word, Jenny said, "Oh, don't worry about it -- we can speak," and she WAS also offended by it.

She then told me she likes to calm down by meditating in St. James's Saint Francis Garden, and showed me the entrance to it -- only a few steps away. I entered it and Jenny went her way, but I realized I was right there, so continued on to find the church offices and the recept was GLAD I DID.

They painted over it as soon as they found the guy who handles those things.

I documented all this on blog, on September 8, 2015, halfway down this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-most-amazing-thing-happened-at-st.html

>>> WHAT HAPPENED AT ST. JAMES, TODAY:



What I found, today, was right where the retaining wall changes, just in front of the white car.



Hard to read the photo I took, but mostly clear in person: "Free it (??) Freedom from niggs, fags, beaners (Mexicans)".


I knew this was new, as I walk by here every day. And right after I took the photo, I saw Jennifer McCracken approaching on foot.



I've blogged about Jennifer McCracken/Christine Hitchens MANY places recently, she knowing DETAILS about BBC Star and leader of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Colin Hamilton's MURDER by drug mafia BEFORE anyone I know in Mexico did -- and also defended other likely Narco-Traffickers like playwright Del Shores, local Democratic Party Officer Ryan Lee Burris, and lawyer David Nash, the ONLY local I plan to PROSECUTE and SUE FOR DAMAGES.



Anyway, since she has the Restraining Order against me, I mimed, and showed her the writing on the wall, which I knew would horrify her too -- she being a Lesbian "Jack Mor(m)on" Alcoholic Pot-Head, and my former supplier of marijuana -- before I quit completely, now using meditation to relax.

And she WAS, I saying I planned to call the church office as I know THEY would be horrified too, and want to remove it ASAP. Jenny and I talked some more, and she recommended I explore the beautiful gardens surrounding the church, there, which I replied to thusly: "Yeah, I'll do that NOW, so we don't end up returning together to Carolina Apartments (one block up Market Street). If anyone sees us together, we will BOTH RUIN OUR REPUTATIONS!!!"

That totally cracked her up, and she walked on, and I explored, soon deciding to just walk to the office and tell them about it, which I did.

* * *

And of course I got the two harassment calls from "Restricted Numbers" on 12/29/15, at 5:18 PM and 5:29 PM, three hours after I left the message for Jennifer at 2:13 -- both sounded like Anthony Humphrey using falsetto, with a woman heard in the background, laughing.

Between my message to Jenny and the two harassment calls on 12/29, I got the text message from Anthony that he CHANGED  HIS MIND, and did NOT want to be involved in prosecuting Jenny. Had he let me know that earlier, I would never have contacted Jenny as I was not going to press it as a "He said; she said" case.

And Jenny and I have been in no contact since then at all, so she's hardly been in danger.


ONLY my Pontiac Vibe had its TIRES SLASHED -- and there has been NO REAL HARM to anyone else AT ALL!!!

Here, "Maxine Faulk" is parked at the entrance to the ruins of the movie set for The Night of the Iguana.




But I DID get two more calls from a "Restricted Number" on 12/30 at 7:49 and 7:52 -- AFTER Jenny had filed and I'd been served, but I simply "rejected" them.

One legal professional was surprised that the hearing is in Courtroom 302, that meaning it has relatively "Low Seriousness" -- but BEST to have a lawyer, who knows how to handle such things.

If he wants to pull in Anthony Humphrey to testify -- or for other reasons -- my lawyer might need a continuance. And REALLY, given all the DRUG NON-SENSE around all of this, it might be best to be CERTAIN it is all video-recorded, too.

And FINALLY, I have GOOD REASON, as documented in this blog, to ask any of the following Judges to RECUSE THEMSELVES -- with good reason to expect them to agree -- Judge Sandra Ray having done so once, already:

Lindsay Luther
Chad Hogston
Sandra Ray
Jeffrey Noecker

I expect to take legal actions over what happened to me in 2011 and 12, showing ALL of these judges to have VIOLATED MY RIGHTS (Judge Luther, in 2015, actually)

At least I have NOTHING TO HIDE!!!

Scott




.

2 comments:

  1. well hot water again. pot to the frying pan. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him take a bath, you're starting to stink up the place again.lindsey will set you straight, I believe they force you to shower in prison and you'll probably like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that Jennifer McCracken FAILED to appear in Court and the case was DISMISSED!!! You refer to Judge Lindsey Luther. It was not her day in that Court.

    My lawyer and I will meet next week to discuss going AGGRESSIVE -- fancy THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete