Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Quickly - a FULL DAY on My Agenda!!!





>>> FORMATTING COMPLIMENTS OF OUR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HACKERS!!!:

Last night, the Wilmington Fire Department was called to ventilate a house two doors from mine after an old furnace pumped out CO, weakening some residents. I am SO PROUD of the local Fire Department -- ALWAYS as fast and efficient as possible -- and I let them know that and my experience in early 2011 when some male jerk put lithium or phosphorus on the vent of a car full of young women in front of the main Port City Java in Market Street, and it eventually burned through to the engine and the whole car was consumed in flames.

At that time, all the others around were drunk or high and too silly to tell what mattered to the firemen, but I found the top one there and explained it to him so they understood what they were dealing with. 

I ALSO ran into Anthony Humphrey's girlfriend (very friendly to me), at Village Market, she saying they were moving out of Carolina Apartments and only had about four boxes left to load. She claimed that Jennifer McCracken was running around angry and bouncing off the walls and that manager Tomi Matheson was "part of it".

I expect Anthony, who always yo-yoed between friend and foe to me (due to Jenny's influence), would need a few days to settle back down in their new home before he can really decide about going to Court for me.

Here is how I reported it to Michael Moye -- and by the way, I heard back in a very friendly way from Tennessee Williams's former lover Robert Carroll, yesterday, as well.

  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    7:02am
    Scott Kenan


    I have sometimes included you in my mass emailings of blog posts, and last night forwarded you my reply to Robert Carroll's reply to me. Are you getting the emails I sent you???
  • Michael Moye
    1/5, 7:03am
    Michael Moye


    Yes I got it thanks and followed up with a brief note of praise for his book

    It's been quite hectic here since Mysteria's return and the brief high season still rages - off to lunch at a brilliant seaside French bistro and then cocktails at sunset with two friends visiting from Cape Town ..will be back online later today
  • Scott Kenan
    7:07am
    Scott Kenan


    COOL!!! Last night I ran into the girlfriend of Anthony Humphrey at a convenience store who said they are moving out THEN in a panic due to Jenny McCracken. Today I interview lawyers.


    • Everything is looking UP!!!
    • Michael Moye
      1/5, 7:08am
      Michael Moye


      Good luck with those lawyers - what an awful name, McCracken.
    • Scott Kenan
      7:09am
      Scott Kenan


      The face is worse and she has TONS of chin hairs!!!
    • Michael Moye
      1/5, 7:09am
      Michael Moye



      • Jesus she's scary looking
      • Scott Kenan
        7:12am
        Scott Kenan


        But look at my wealthiest of relatives, Stirling "Squirty" Kenan and her daughter Roberta "Sterling" Sterling (Kenan) MCCRACKEN -- Squirty murdered her husband (Thomas S. Kenan III's only full brother), to control the money, and Sterling married JEB McCracken, a Republican, of course!!! At least she's a better looking McCracken!!! (and more dangerous)
      • Scott Kenan
        7:14am

        • Scott Kenan


          And look at the Episcopalian sycophant gooing over Betty (Price) Kenan in Chinese silks with exotic puppy -- with her stepson Thomas S. Kenan III, the alcoholic with the 20-something boyfriend. I'm from a TOTALLY CRIMINAL FAMILY!!!
        Seen 7:25am

My wealthy Kenan relatives have controlled Standard Oil/ExxonMobil since Henry Flagler left them the biggest block of stock in 1913. But TODAY, ExxonMobil says it is going GREEN, and if they can turn the world's BIGGEST commercial ship around, they could CONTINUE to be World Leaders in Commerce.

We'll see . . .


A NOTE:

I spent 2.5 months in jail in 2011 and 12, due to corrupted D.A. Ben David and various local Judges. Perhaps I can get some kind of CREDIT for that, no???

Scott

A VICTORY in my former Home State!!!


ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal rescinded an executive order trying to stop resettlement of Syrian refugees on Monday; five days after Attorney General…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
I wonder how many false tests have been created here in Indy...


As many as 100,000 innocent Americans have been framed and are now locked in prison. The director has called the lab kits that cops depend on "totally useless."
FILMINGCOPS.COM
Dear German company who perpetrated a fraud on the environment and consumers,
Merry Christmas from the Republican Party.


House Republicans come back after their break this week ready to give Volkswagen a huge belated Christmas gift—a bail...
DAILYKOS.COM
For the record, Lesbian Jennifer McCracken, who is taking me to Court this Friday, was previously married-with-children, so has touched one before!!!


"I feel like I've gone my whole life trying to avoid this moment."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY NOAH MICHELSON


.

No comments:

Post a Comment