Monday, January 25, 2016

Well, AIN'T THIS SOMETHING -- Joseph Faulk ADMITS His Criminal Intent (and is too DRUG ADDLED to realize everyone else ALREADY knows it). He can send the money or go to prison. HIS choice!!!


“He saw the oneness of body and mind, that each and every cell of the body contained all the wisdom of the universe.” I Hate F-ing Disneyworld!!!!!

― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Old Path White Clouds: The Life Story of the Buddha



From:
Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent:Mon 1/25/2016 12:25 AM
To:

jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com;

Amazing, that I  just brought my computer back up (which took ten minutes due to all the HACKING I had to clear off it), to request such funds from you -- and you were thinking AHEAD OF ME!!!

I think you are absolutely correct, and that silly Police Captain, nothing more than that.

I spoke with Dewain and he needs about $800.00 tomorrow (today, actually, since it is after midnight). Could you spring to WU it instead of PayPal -- since he is concerned he needs to move to SC as early as tomorrow.

We both thank you, I assure you -- and we both THANK YOU in advance!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Faulk <jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 25, 2016 12:14 am
Subject: Dewain

As the rent payer I am requesting that you phone Dewain immediately to come back to live in the apartment while he gets his life together. Maybe he can make it tonight. His level of infractions does not warrant your hard behavior, driving him to desperation. If he wants to return to SC, I will help him.
Regard this email seriously.
-J-  



Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment