Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tennessee Williams's Old Lover Robert Carroll Called Tonight to Say My Mom's NOT a NAZI -- and That His Buddy Joseph Faulk Is a "NICE GUY". That's NICE to KNOW, no???



“The beautiful is always bizarre.” 

― Charles Baudelaire


>>> YES, THAT, AND MORE THINGS, REALLY HAPPENED, HOY!!!

1. This morning, Ms. Elizabeth Redenbaugh sent out an email promoting Susi Hamilton's re-election to the North Carolina Legislature, and normally I would recommend voting Democratic in these things, but Ms. Redenbaugh is a KNOWN friend of traitorous Caroline Kennedy:


NOT for this, but for THIS:



Soon after the first-above was circulated with Caroline Kennedy's APPROVAL, Barack Obama BOUGHT THE BITCH OFF with a "Camelot Carriage" and an Ambassadorship to Japan!!!


And NOW, Caroline supports Hillary Clinton and NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!



READ: "NON-WHITE WOMEN", Negresses, or whatever YOU call them!!!


Susi Hamilton is ALREADY in "deep doo-doo" -- and she REFUSES, still, to answer my emails and calls to her home and office.


WORSE, she REFUSES to respond to the CALL from Wilmingtonians for our elected and un-elected officials to GET OUT OF NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!


And silly Elizabeth let out her signature file so that ANYBODY could use it -- LOL!!!:


>>> AND OF COURSE MY ENTIRE AUDIENCE (includes most who shop in Costco -- or walk on Wilmington's streets), are waiting for Mayor Bill Saffo to CONTACT ME and clarify if HE supports Narco-Trafficking too, like Ryan Lee Burris, Third Vice Chair of the local Democratic Party.


Bill Saffo just can't decide WHAT to do!!!

2. Robert Carroll's call was ASTONISHING -- in that it seems to PROVE that my mother, Joseph Faulk (who always tells me I should speak more with Robert), and Robert are INTIMATELY CONNECTED to each other.

I forgot to mention, that my sister Jane wanted to show me a photo of a plot-hound dog (native to North Carolina), like one of hers, and grabbed Mom's iPad and got it right away!!!

MOST interesting, was that Jane asked Mom if she even bothers to keep it charged anymore -- which it fully was -- PROVING that Mom actually IS "Internet Savvy" and uses it frequently and RECENTLY for that to be true -- HA!!!

And when I left to return to Wilmington from Raleigh, Mom handed me $40.00 -- the TINIEST drop in the bucket compared to what she and my siblings have caused to be LOST BY ME -- and I ACCEPTED IT GRACIOUSLY, knowing that to DO SO kept Mom in the FICTION that I am incompetent with money.

Mom, and previously my parents together, ALWAYS give me "gas money" when I visit them to REINFORCE their belief that I am NOT fully adult, and to "Keep the Peace", I play along (and I was out of pot, anyway).


4. Hearing the call of "420", I called my old roommate Philip Rosario, who just sold me a "good smidge" of marijuana, this past Monday -- right in Betsy's Crepes, downtown, where he washes dishes -- but the PHONE NUMBER he gave me was NOT HIS -- LOL!!!


Philip Rosario, who CLAIMS to have District Attorney Ben David BLACKMAILED so that Phil is "UNTOUCHABLE", works here, in the Wilmington store: http://www.betsyscrepes.com/.


5. I DID go to the Village Market-Family's "Sam's Superette" store at 6th and Meares Streets -- where Dewain Hall always scored marijuana -- but they didn't quite trust me -- HA!!!
I'm better off WITHOUT it -- don't you THINK???


6. The OTHER thing of interest, is that this blog posting (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/after-surreal-24-hours-of-intimate.html), was ACCEPTED right after I posted it on Facebook, here:




And left up for FIVE HOURS before being removed -- unlike what Juan Lachapelle had allowed with THIS one (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-wee-misunderstanding-with-passionate.html), which he took down minutes later -- afraid to OFFEND WOMEN -- LOL!!!

But I have been ASSURED that TWO people (with contacts inside the ACTUAL Sanders Campaign), have passed it through "THE BARRIER", and insiders NOW have all my EVIDENCE -- as delivered through this blog and by some PRIVATE emails.



Donald Trump gets nonstop media coverage for throwing water over his shoulder, yet thousands of Bernie Sanders supporters march in cities across the country and get completely ignored

SHARE to break the media blackout!


Ahead of the Super Tuesday primaries, a nationwide march has swept across the nation for Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders.
USUNCUT.COM
Like
Comment
Who WASN'T a friend of Jeffrey Epstein?
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
10 hrs


Clinton reiterates opposition to Colombia trade pact April 2008 Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton pledged Tuesday ...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like
Comment


Just sent to me by Mary Wyatt -- abandoned by Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt when he moved to Key West and with Gary TuckerHARASSED ME nearly constantly -- and HELPED with the murder of Tennessee Williams.





A small index card from 1983 has made English professor Connie Eble famous.
DAILYTARHEEL.COM

.

No comments:

Post a Comment